218358 Bullies, 7776 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 11:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um ok I talked to someone who does Klingon Karate, and he told me that in the MWMMA (Milky Way Mixed Martial Arts) Tournaments that the Celestial Dos always get their asses kicked by SCARS (Secret Comet Ability Rectum Sex). Can you give us links to like GCD interstellar vids where they beat up KK or SCARS.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 11:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also I hear GCD << MT (Meteor Thai)

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 11:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is GCD the system that evolved from Jupiter's 3rd Elliptical Ring's Quark and Lepton Supernova Jitsu? I heard a bunch of monks from China blended JTERQALSJ with their kung fu but then the temple got burned down in 4099 AD and an evil intergalactic emperor ran off with the only scrolls (cuz monks are forbidden to use DVD burners)

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 11:48pm

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont scare the troll away! I was getting a good laugh outta this!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 11:50pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The website's obviously a joke, and a pretty funny one at that. Senior Student Gregor is just a troll. You all shouldn't be taking this seriously.

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know. If they actually have schools then its not a joke, but what ever someone is going to check it out sooner or later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:32am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think any of those schools listed on their website are real, one of them is at a strip club. Also, there are no phone numbers for them. In the books section, the book covers look like somone made them with microsoft paint and you can't buy them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:32am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...I hope one of the Klingon women he impregnated tracks him down and sues for child support...
    You came on here, flat out stating that we're all barbarians who you will never associate with. You also want to convert us, with this same mindset. When we revealed the fact there are no records of your master ever setting foot near tournaments he claimed he won by touchless knockout, you continue calling us skeptic barbarians.
    ...And quoting Marvel Comics...very original. You cult-members are a cowardly and superstitious bunch.
    You claim to have the power of GOD. Don't pull out cereal box philosophy and deny this, you're claiming to be the student of a GOD who can kill us all and who has taught you to do the same. And look how responsible you are with it. You spread the word exclusively to skeptics, poorly I might add.
    Your God-like leader has claimed to be capable of doing the impossible in a divine manner. And we want either a demonstration, or we want Lake Michigan waved into wine to keep us drunk enough not to care about how obsolete you say our styles are.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:38am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=SeniorStudentGr]Greetings, it was brought to our attention that there have been discussions about our great school by people who do earthling martial arts on this site. After being taunted to join this website on the message board on our site, Master Salusbury decided to summon me to this board to clear things up.

first of all............most of you are a bunch of Fat , Pot bellied dudes under a serious Delusion

and an Embarassment to the Metaphysics community, talkin about "earth based"
    like some kinda holier than thou cum drop with a "superior" style.

your Celestial Do uses punches an kicks the same way every other human does..theres no difference besides the fact that your alien style sucks donkey balls. you claimed to have fought in tournaments in the 80s.
    thats the 80s this is 2006........either you prove your **** now. or no one really gives a **** an is not gonna take you seriously.

you also claim that your mission is to spread the Joy of celstial do to us mere earthlings........how the **** are u gonna do that by chargin people 500 dollas?
    500 is the amount some people pay for friggin rent

yall are a bunch of wwwdotCONartists with a new twist on New Age themed scams who have the Grey Alien Probe shoved way far up the rotten trenches of your anal tracts.
    Last edited by Soju_King; 2/11/2006 1:16am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=SeniorStudentGr]How can you say this is a joke? The place exists. Visit someday, it will change your lifes. Here is an article written by a a highly cynical journalist... but overall, the article came out satisfactory.

[i]Missing Man Teaches Karate He Learned From E.T.

are you still around Cum Drop? do u have a Branch in Okinawa? I'll visit there an bring myself (korean based MA).......an a couple of homeboys with okinawan, filipino, an hawaiian MA backgrounds an see if your celestial do is superior to our mere earthbased mortal MAs
    Last edited by Soju_King; 2/11/2006 1:15am at .
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast