Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:38am

Style: Grand Celestal Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A message from Grand Celestial Do

Greetings, it was brought to our attention that there have been discussions about our great school by people who do earthling martial arts on this site. After being taunted to join this website on the message board on our site, Master Salusbury decided to summon me to this board to clear things up.

My name is Gregor and I am a senior student at Master Salusbury school. Before he took me in for the small fee of 500 dollars per month I was like you. I practised Ka-ra-te and several other martial arts which were tought to me by earthlings. When I first heard about Grand Celestial Do I made fun of it just like you. But that was before I met the wonderful man known on earth under the name Ambassador George Salusbury.

He took me in and taught me.

You guys do not realise what you are mocking. The energy harvested at Grand Celestial Do is called Photonic Energy. It is a totally different type of energy than "chi" or "ki" found in Earth-based martial art systems. "Chi" does exist, but it is a very primitive form of energy and very low on the evolutionary scale. In fact, the Visitors scoffed at the use of "chi," because of how weak it is compared to Photonic Energy.

For personal testing purposes, Master Salusbury has entered three local martial art tournaments and won. He entered the Michigan State Karate Tournament in April 28, 1989 in the full contact sparring division and won first place in his weight class. He basically put on a karate uniform and said I was a black belt, so he would be accepted. Winning the tournament was very simple for him. In October 9, 1991, he entered the West Detroit Open Kickboxing Federation Championships. Once again, he took first place in his weight class with a first round knockout in the finals. In May 18, 1996, he entered the Michigan Fightsport Challenge (an amateur mixed martial arts competition). He was the oldest competitor there. He defeated his opponent in 32.8 seconds. What technique he used or how he did it, does not matter. Grand Celestial Do does not focus on punches or techniques. It is how the Photonic energy is being used and manipulated that matters.

I or any other advanced students can enter any professional martial art tournament, mixed martial arts cage match, wrestling matches, ect., and can easily win. It would be completely frivolous. Once we can fully channel the energy and have the strength of a bulldozer, they know they can defeat anyone. Why even try it? We are taught not to use Grand Celestial Do for fame, money, or personal gain. Actually, I don't really have to teach them. Once we are invigorated with the energy of the universe, we are totally content and at peace with themselves. They know what their mission on this earth is.

And what mission is that? The mission was given to Ambassador Salusbury by the Visitors upon returning to Earth to teach those who are worthy, the revolutionary fighting secrets of Grand Celestial Do. There is too much evil on this earth. The purpose of spreading this art is so that good will overcome evil. Many years from now you will know why this must be done. When we think evil thoughts or do evil deeds, we manifest negative energy. This is called Honite Energy. Once Honite Energy is released into the atmosphere, it all collects at a certain spot at the edge of the universe. The tremendous gathering of Honite Energy is known as the Dark Mass. All the negative energy coming from all the evil thoughts and actions from the planetary systems in the universe feeds the Dark Mass. The Visitors calculated that the Dark Mass will grow to maximum size and develop awareness. The Dark Mass will come forth and envelope all the planetary systems. To fight this, all the intelligent civilizations in the universe will have to ban together and produce positive Photonic Energy to dismantle the Dark Mass. Most of the civilizations on other planets are similar to that of Earth. They have constant wars and violence. At the beginning of the Turbulent Solstice, when the Dark Mass will develop awareness, all individuals in these planets must stop fighting and unit in love and peace knowing there is a greater enemy to fight. On Earth, this is what we must do when that time happens. All the petty skirmishes and wars involving land, religion, money, and power will have to end. All people of the earth must align along with the civilizations of other planets to form a large collective union to produce positive Photonic Energy to destroy the Dark Mass. This is not science fiction. It is not fantasy. This is truth. On May 12, 4025 A.D., it will be proven.

And also, I do not appreciate the status "dirty n00b" which you have given me. I find it offensive.
    Last edited by SeniorStudentGr; 2/10/2006 7:41am at .

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:44am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are very awesome.

Take me to your leader.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please provide scans of newspaper clippings or a link to reputable sources backing up these tournament claims. Thank you.

Also, scientific evidence of your claims may be verified through the James Randi Educational Foundation.

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Until then, please do not make any unsubstantiated claims.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any pictures of 'The Visitors' ?

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:49am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so first of all, props to you, congratulations on having the balls to come out and step up ti explain your art.

Second I ask you not to run/go away/be ofended because of anything you read here, you certainly understand the human nature and the inquiring and skeptical minds, I'm sure you where once like us.

Just one more thing before we keep with the discussion, you haven't actually made any points, you jost copied what's on the web site.

Ok let me beggin with one question, if the point is to spread the word, and the teachings among humans, think, if he entered UFC, Pride, K1 or any other world level class martial art/combative sport tournament and became champion easly his message would spread among millions of people, you would have students by the thousands first drawn by the will to know what this powerfull force was, and later to discouver the teachings that you claim, are far more important then simply fighting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 7:59am

Style: Grand Celestal Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    Ok let me beggin with one question, if the point is to spread the word, and the teachings among humans, think, if he entered UFC, Pride, K1 or any other world level class martial art/combative sport tournament and became champion easly his message would spread among millions of people, you would have students by the thousands first drawn by the will to know what this powerfull force was, and later to discouver the teachings that you claim, are far more important then simply fighting.
    The valuable knowledge of Photogenic Energy must not be spread amongs violent savages such as the ones who participate in the ultimate fighting tournament.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 8:01am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trollshido please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 8:04am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this was best summed up in Kung Pow.

"I'm sure on some planet your style is quite impressive, but your weak link is, this is Earth."

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 8:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude, it's almost valentine's day, not april fools'

I <3 Sirc.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 8:14am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I particularily like that "he took you in for the small fee of 500 dollars per month."

Very generous. Though that also may be the giveaway for Troll-Jitsu.
Page 1 of 25 1 234511 ... LastLast