Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:40pm

Style: BJJ/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OMG.... A Bigger Fraud Then Ashida Kim!

I read this... I laughed, I cried, then I laughed some more. This is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. This is 10x worse then Ashida Kim, and 50x worse then Frank Dux. Just read it and just wow.... so retarded...

http://cosmicfighting.741.com/

http://forum.europeanservers.us/cgi-bin/lst.eur?monster

(If you've seen this before then that's cool, if not lol prepare for a laugh)

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so does that mean that ashida kim is 5x worse than Frank Dux?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:43pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any physical proof that you were abducted by aliens and lived on their planet for 11 years?

It is illegal for me to take any of their technologies and bring them to Earth. One can only guess what disastrous things mankind would use these technologies for. The only physical evidence I have is a mercury-based silicon nodule implanted in my cerebral cortex. The Visitors use this to track my location. When I die, I would like for that nodule to be extracted from my body and examined. You will see that the nodule will have a chemical composition no one on Earth has seen before. That will be your proof.

Grand Celestial Do uses Photonic Energy as its power source. Is this energy the same as "chi" or "ki" in eastern martial arts?

Photonic Energy is a totally different type of energy than "chi" or "ki" found in Earth-based martial art systems. "Chi" does exist, but it is a very primitive form of energy and very low on the evolutionary scale. In fact, the Visitors scoffed at the use of "chi," because of how weak it is compared to Photonic Energy.

Have you proven the effectiveness of Grand Celestial Do in martial art tournaments?

For personal testing purposes, I have entered three local martial art tournaments and won. I entered the Michigan State Karate Tournament in April 28, 1989 in the full contact sparring division and won first place in my weight class. I basically put on a karate uniform and said I was a black belt, so I will be accepted. Winning the tournament was very simple. In October 9, 1991, I entered the West Detroit Open Kickboxing Federation Championships. Once again, I took first place in my weight class with a first round knockout in the finals. In May 18, 1996, I entered the Michigan Fightsport Challenge (an amateur mixed martial arts competition). I was the oldest competitor there. I defeated my opponent in 32.8 seconds. What technique I used or how I did it, does not matter. Grand Celestial Do does not focus on punches or techniques. It is how the Photonic energy is being used and manipulated that matters. I or any of my advanced students can enter any professional martial art tournament, mixed martial arts cage match, wrestling matches, ect., and can easily win. It would be completely frivolous. Once they can fully channel the energy and have the strength of a bulldozer, they know they can defeat anyone. Why even try it? My students are taught not to use Grand Celestial Do for fame, money, or personal gain. Actually, I don't really have to teach them. Once they are invigorated with the energy of the universe, they are totally content and at peace with themselves. They know what their mission on this earth is.
    From the FAQ.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Something like that... I'm not good with math... but anyway...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm probably going to go to their message board and tell them some of my "opinions" about their art... Grand Celestrial Do.... LMAO.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:47pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Photonic energy? The energy of light? Doesn't that just depend on the frequency of the light?

That guy needs to be killed by aliens for ultimate irony.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Photonic energy? The energy of light? Doesn't that just depend on the frequency of the light?

That guy needs to be killed by aliens for ultimate irony.
    ROFL! And I thought that the chi blast crap was bad.... well this is worse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:48pm

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    hmmm I think that at this level it is not measurable, its like trying to compare 2 infinites, is that even possible?
    ps.: if that page you posted is not a joke, its so pathetic its not even funny...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHornet
    hmmm I think that at this level it is not measurable, its like trying to compare 2 infinites, is that even possible?
    ps.: if that page you posted is not a joke, its so pathetic its not even funny...
    I think it's quite funny, but really stupid. :BangHead:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:50pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...So, by the time anyone can actually prove him wrong, he's already dead...Genius.
    You can't sue a dead man. I've tried.
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast