224803 Bullies, 3557 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: Do the ulterior motives of the poster affect the validity of bullshido claim(s)?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, it makes no difference.

14 12.61%
  • No, but they sure could be a lot more polite.

5 4.50%
  • No, but their posts require a tiny bit more scrutiny.

10 9.01%
  • No, but their posts require A LOT more scrutiny.

36 32.43%
  • Maybe, I mean if the poster is really a horse's ass or something.

12 10.81%
  • Probably. All vendettas are automatically viewed suspicsiously

25 22.52%
  • Yes, it invalids most everything a poster says.

4 3.60%
  • All of the above.

3 2.70%
  • None of the above.

3 2.70%
  • The Seahawks were robbed. :smile:

24 21.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 9:50am

Style: SPM + Kalaripayyatu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think it matters what is done or said, you are still going to make it out to be negative against JFS, thats your path. All this is between you, bullshido peeps and JFS, I am not really interested (no offence). You have your reasons and I'm not arguing for or against.

I didnt take it down because it was being used against JFS, it that was true I would have taken it down months and months ago when JFS first appeared on this site and it was being used than.

I know you have copies, it would have been nice if you had the decency to ask if you could use the pictures or read the T&C's on the site though ;).

I acknowledge JFS as a friend and I remain impartial to all this, he doesnt need supporters online, he can look after himself and answer for himself. Whatever the outcome, i'm still going to remain friends with him.

Regards to all.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 9:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    You are an idiot.

This info about the Pankration has been out a week, before it was posted in this thread, but you failed to read it because you had JFS's dick in your mouth.

Now you have no room but to back pedal.

Why is it when it has anything to do with bashing BJJ and making Kung Fu look good, you are always there with balls in your mouth Omar?
    Nice try. You can look up when I've logged on right? Then you should be able to see I completely stopped bothering with the site for slightly over a week. I lost interest and stopped posting. I came back about 2 days ago and when I did I specifically avoided anything with "JFS" in the tite because I was tired of Bullshido looking like a bunch of cocksuckers.

....just checked. I didn't bother posting at all between feb 6 untill yesterday Feb 14 local time. That's 8 days without checking in other than to check the thread titles and see if everyone was still mastubating to anti-anti-grapple pics.

Go check it out yourself and confirm.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 9:56am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Nice try. You can look up when I've logged on right? Then you should be able to see I completely stopped bothering with the site for slightly over a week. I lost interest and stopped posting. I came back about 2 days ago and when I did I specifically avoided anything with "JFS" in the tite because I was tired of Bullshido looking like a bunch of cocksuckers.

....just checked. I didn't bother posting at all between feb 6 untill yesterday Feb 14 local time. That's 8 days without checking in other than to check the thread titles and see if everyone was still mastubating to anti-anti-grapple pics.

Go check it out yourself and confirm.
    No I cannot see the last time you logged on. I am a moderator, not admin.

You may be telling the truth, however it still does not negate the fact that if it has anything to do with Kung Fu/CMA you will defend it to the death, no matter how ignorant your position. On the opposite side of the coin, if it has anything to do with BJJ or grappling, you will piss on it with an e bladder the size of the great lakes.

This subject matter with JFS gives you both, defend a fraud, who was accused of teaching crappling.

Enjoyment for Omar to snipe at for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 9:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kismet
    I dont think it matters what is done or said, you are still going to make it out to be negative against JFS, thats your path. All this is between you, bullshido peeps and JFS, I am not really interested (no offence). You have your reasons and I'm not arguing for or against.

I didnt take it down because it was being used against JFS, it that was true I would have taken it down months and months ago when JFS first appeared on this site and it was being used than.

I know you have copies, it would have been nice if you had the decency to ask if you could use the pictures or read the T&C's on the site though ;).

I acknowledge JFS as a friend and I remain impartial to all this, he doesnt need supporters online, he can look after himself and answer for himself. Whatever the outcome, i'm still going to remain friends with him.

Regards to all.
    The scrutiny was nowhere as focused as it is now. Those pictures are damaging.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well since you're can't look it up that way, you could click on my name and see my recent posts. They're not much lately. But better still, I've saved you some legwork and gone back and pulled up my orignial opinion of JFS:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=970

How does that measure up to your assesment that I am "always there with his balls in my mouth"?

Go ahead. Click on the link. You are just so fucking wrong on this one Antony. Not on the JFS thing, on what you are projecting into my posts.

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well since you're can't look it up that way, you could click on my name and see my recent posts. They're not much lately. But better still, I've saved you some legwork and gone back and pulled up my orignial opinion of JFS:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=970

How does that measure up to your assesment that I am "always there with his balls in my mouth"?

Go ahead. Click on the link. You are just so fucking wrong on this one Antony. Not on the JFS thing, on what you are projecting into my posts.
    Oh so I'm supposed to be swayed by your argument with him? You have shown in this thread and others to be closed minded regarding anything to refute JFS's teaching grappling.

You are now back pedalling to save face.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    p.s.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    ....On the opposite side of the coin, if it has anything to do with BJJ or grappling, you will piss on it with an e bladder the size of the great lakes.

I hereby challenge YOU to find a single post I have made anywhere to support this proposition other than the thread about 2 weeks ago where I said I just don't like BJJ. I never even said anything whatsoever about it's effectiveness. Actually, I didn't even say I don't like it I don't think, because I kind of do. What I said was that pulling guard all the time was a bitch tactic. I very explicitly agreed that it was an effective tactic and put it in made it pretty damn clear to anyone with an IQ of more than 40 that this was just my taste.

Anyways, I've given you the one single example that I think of. A far cry from "antying to do with BJJ or grappling" especially since I wasn't even criticising grappling, only stating my preference of more aggresive grappling styles over BJJ and even then I said right on the thread that it was not about effectiveness.

Your response on this thread is making my point for me. You project your own prejudices onto me. I know you fucking LOVE BJJ. You have said it endless times. I am cool with that. Why you gotta **** on me for loving what I do?

Go ahead an search my posting history. About 3 years on Bullshido and only one single thread where I have said anything negative abotu BJJ and not even ONE thread where I have "pissed on anything to do with grappling".

:qleft6:

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    p.s.

I hereby challenge YOU to find a single post I have made anywhere to support this proposition other than the thread about 2 weeks ago where I said I just don't like BJJ. I never even said anything whatsoever about it's effectiveness. Actually, I didn't even say I don't like it I don't think, because I kind of do. What I said was that pulling guard all the time was a bitch tactic. I very explicitly agreed that it was an effective tactic and put it in made it pretty damn clear to anyone with an IQ of more than 40 that this was just my taste.

Anyways, I've given you the one single example that I think of. A far cry from "antying to do with BJJ or grappling" especially since I wasn't even criticising grappling, only stating my preference of more aggresive grappling styles over BJJ and even then I said right on the thread that it was not about effectiveness.

Your response on this thread is making my point for me. You project your own prejudices onto me. I know you fucking LOVE BJJ. You have said it endless times. I am cool with that. Why you gotta **** on me for loving what I do?

Go ahead an search my posting history. About 3 years on Bullshido and only one single thread where I have said anything negative abotu BJJ and not even ONE thread where I have "pissed on anything to do with grappling".

:qleft6:
    You are a CMA apologist. No matter what the subject matter. I don't have to find any instances, you were given pictures that show grappling, but turned a blind eye too because your Hero JFS was teaching bullshido. I can't find a better example of you pissing on evidence to make your boy look better.

Now, with info that is a week old, you are now back peddaling to distance yourself from the cocksucking you gave JFS over this whole investigation.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not backpedaling you retard.

You said:

if it has anything to do with Kung Fu/CMA you will defend it to the death, no matter how ignorant your position.
    I posted a link to my first encounter with him. I disproved you accusation as completely and clearly as can be done even in an ideal world. Where was I defendin him to the death? Was it the part wher I called him an illiterate ignorant troll? Or maybe my defense of him was the part where I made fun of him for being ignorant of basic CMA terminology. Oh no. I am sure it was the part where I said that his masters Thesis was bullshit.

It's all there and unedited even. Your resonses here are exactly why I lost interest in the board for a while. You just make **** up and then celebrate when some of it turns out to be true.

How about when I criticised KFDW's sparring clips?

Or whatabout me flaming into oblivion the dumbass pakua.org guy with his bullshit lineage and Japanese swords.

Put down the coke straw for a second and look at my actual posting history dude.

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not backpedaling you retard.

You said:

I posted a link to my first encounter with him. I disproved you accusation as completely and clearly as can be done even in an ideal world. Where was I defendin him to the death? Was it the part wher I called him an illiterate ignorant troll? Or maybe my defense of him was the part where I made fun of him for being ignorant of basic CMA terminology. Oh no. I am sure it was the part where I said that his masters Thesis was bullshit.

It's all there and unedited even. Your resonses here are exactly why I lost interest in the board for a while. You just make **** up and then celebrate when some of it turns out to be true.

How about when I criticised KFDW's sparring clips?

Or whatabout me flaming into oblivion the dumbass pakua.org guy with his bullshit lineage and Japanese swords.

Put down the coke straw for a second and look at my actual posting history dude.
    Nice back peddaling, doesn't negate the cock sucking you've done in this thread and othrs.

Coke straw? I've been clean a long time Asshole.

Who was the fucker who offered me and Crimson Tiger Illegal Drugs in Los Angeles after our dinner with Omega?

I believe it was you.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast