233660 Bullies, 3801 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 179
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Smeagol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    711

    Posted On:
    2/12/2006 5:33pm


     Style: kickboxing, judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    That is not into question. What is into question is the immense level of stupidity required to 1) throwing that assertion to a lady's face in a condescending manner (a very unmanly thing to do), and 2) bringing it to a person who comes to tell you his family got harrassed because he was exposing bullshido.
    so because i hurt her feelings/because of who she is i'm not allowed to tell her that she in fact cannot defend herself from a much larger/much stronger/more experienced/more aggressive person, which is a highly dangerous delusion?
    is that what you say?
  2. sparky79 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    2/12/2006 5:42pm


     Style: boxing, bjj, jkd

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems to me these days ppl are becomin too wierd for their own good. Chasing ppl down over crap that is posted on the net. IF it is not slanderous who cares? And even if it who cares? Sticks and stones. Screwing with ppl families... :new_snipe
  3. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    2/12/2006 6:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An idea: Agranjero (bitter one?) why not host the Austin Mcthrowdown next week, if you're at all close to austin?


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  4. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    2/12/2006 8:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    so because i hurt her feelings/because of who she is i'm not allowed to tell her that she in fact cannot defend herself from a much larger/much stronger/more experienced/more aggressive person, which is a highly dangerous delusion?
    is that what you say?
    straw man
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  5. Agranjero is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    79

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 1:14am


     Style: aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhmmm, what is it you're trying to say about me hosting something in Austin? Which, by the way is 240 miles from where I live. Bitter one? Oh, well, no i don't think bitter is correct, pissed off last wednesday, you bet your ass, but bitter, no I don't have time for that.

    Are you suggesting that I host a MMA tournament? Why, to show what I can or can't do? Or is it my daughter you want to prove herself? I guess I just don't get it. If I reacted the way a lot of people in rural East Texas have suggested I should, I couldn't post on bullshido, I would be in jail. YOu see, here in these parts we have a large redneck per capital percentage and several folks suggested I should have just brought a gun to a shouting match. Damn, being a bit more sophisticated than that, I don't even own a gun.

    By the way, I don't agree with your Delaney quote. I believe that a few honest and ethical people can change the world. I believe history bears out what a small dedicated group of people can accomplish, like say some folks on e-budo or bullshido, when we expose fraud and bs.

    Thanks again elnyka, my daughter may have found a new friend.
  6. hate2beU is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove
    Posts
    117

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 1:30am


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    jeez.
    seriously, i can't imagine anybody 5'3'' defending against a grown man like 6'2'' 250pounds muscles.
    of course, if by "grown man" you mean dwarf or puny guy with biceps as thick as his wrists ... bah

    Dude ! Are you behind on ritalin or something, looks like you need a double dose ! You post has nothing to do about which art she studeis, rather the poster simply wants us to know what just transpired.
  7. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 1:51am

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranjero

    Are you suggesting that I host a MMA tournament? Why, to show what I can or can't do? Or is it my daughter you want to prove herself? I guess I just don't get it. If I reacted the way a lot of people in rural East Texas have suggested I should, I couldn't post on bullshido, I would be in jail. YOu see, here in these parts we have a large redneck per capital percentage and several folks suggested I should have just brought a gun to a shouting match. Damn, being a bit more sophisticated than that, I don't even own a gun.
    Don't be silly, Sir. I was just suggesting that you host our little LARPing session, not attempting to Gong Sau all over your face, eyes.

    And I was wondering if Agranjero was a conjugation of Agria (bitter), not suggesting that you're JFS come back to life.

    As for Delaney, have you read Dhalgren?
    Last edited by Hedgehogey; 2/13/2006 1:55am at .


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  8. TXBudoka is offline

    Yoseikan Budo Instructor

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    40

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 12:57pm


     Style: Yoseikan Budo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    so because i hurt her feelings/because of who she is i'm not allowed to tell her that she in fact cannot defend herself from a much larger/much stronger/more experienced/more aggressive person, which is a highly dangerous delusion?
    is that what you say?
    You're such a wanker! You attacking what YOU perceive to be her abilities makes you no less of a bully than the people described. Have you ever met her or seen what she can or can't do? I think not. If it's your opinion that someone her size can't defend against a larger/stronger person then say that rather than comment on her abilities that you know nothing about. Otherwise shut your pie hole.

    There is ALWAYS somebody better than you. Just like you claim she can't defend herself in "X" situation or from "X" type of attacker I'm SURE I can find the same for you. Please note I'm not saying that "I" could do it (I don't know you or your abilities). If I was to do that I'd fall into the same assumptions you have made.
  9. TXBudoka is offline

    Yoseikan Budo Instructor

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    40

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 1:08pm


     Style: Yoseikan Budo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranjero
    Uhmmm, what is it you're trying to say about me hosting something in Austin? Which, by the way is 240 miles from where I live. Bitter one? Oh, well, no i don't think bitter is correct, pissed off last wednesday, you bet your ass, but bitter, no I don't have time for that.

    Are you suggesting that I host a MMA tournament? Why, to show what I can or can't do? Or is it my daughter you want to prove herself? I guess I just don't get it.
    I believe he's talking about one of the organized "Throw Downs." You can read more about them in the titled section.

    It's a way (well organized and with specific rules for safety) for people to test their style against another. Works real well against bragerts who claim their art is the end all be all.... It also shuts people up (like your "favorite" person from San Marcos) when they say they can do all sorts of things in any situation, but, don't have real/legitimate training to back it up.

    Of course I could be wrong about his intentions ;) but I think I'm fairly right about this one.
  10. illiong is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    2/13/2006 2:19pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Yoseikan Budo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    jeez.
    seriously, i can't imagine anybody 5'3'' defending against a grown man like 6'2'' 250pounds muscles.
    of course, if by "grown man" you mean dwarf or puny guy with biceps as thick as his wrists ... bah

    Just because you don't posses the capacity to imagine it doesn't mean it can't be possible. I assure you it is, because the lovely lady who was my first teacher isn't any taller than me, and she's a 5th (maybe even 6th now, sorry I can't remember) dan. She is the highest ranking woman in our style in the entire U.S., and she was the ONLY woman for many many years. She's tougher and has (pardon the crudeness of this) more balls than most of the men. Believe me, I'm not offended by you or your ignorance of what women are capable of. Honestly, the only reaction I have when I read your posts is a little sadness that you're so obviously ignorant.



    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    That is not into question. What is into question is the immense level of stupidity required to 1) throwing that assertion to a lady's face in a condescending manner (a very unmanly thing to do), and 2) bringing it to a person who comes to tell you his family got harrassed because he was exposing bullshido.

    Thanks for the help elnkya. It's nice to find another woman here. I don't know if your experiences have been the same as mine, but I've always almost been the only girl in our dojo. And while I don't mind, finding another female wo practices a martial art is always refreshing. As for Smeagol, your posts make me laugh and they're right on, but I don't think there's any hope for him.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.