Page 2 of 18 First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: A trip too far.

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    170
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post erased for legal reasons, please do not post such stupid comments about a pending legal matter, if you have any problems PM me.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 2/09/2006 7:52pm at .

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    476
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know the whole story but those guys sound like ass cracks, were can i find about this lawsuit and stuff on e budo? sorry but i just want to know why they would even think of doing this.

  3. #13
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,417
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So...they threw papers at your wife, and this has you raging...not something I would post on an internet forum and say "Look how terrible these people are!" cause honestly, they look pathetic, but so do you for getting so freakin' mad.

    You should be laughing at them for being such asswipes in public, not freaking out.

  4. #14
    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    CoffeeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,179
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, those guys are pretty messed up in the head. Good job for maintaining control in such a situation.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jackson Ky
    Posts
    294
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    So...they threw papers at your wife, and this has you raging...not something I would post on an internet forum and say "Look how terrible these people are!" cause honestly, they look pathetic, but so do you for getting so freakin' mad.

    You should be laughing at them for being such asswipes in public, not freaking out.
    There was more to it than that. Coming into his dojo and threatning and harrasing his students and taking pictures of his wife and daughter...
    They are playing terrorist doing stuff like that its a fear game they are playing and it is pathetic. He should be upset though that they did that. I sure would be.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    348
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baator-Steel
    There was more to it than that. Coming into his dojo and threatning and harrasing his students and taking pictures of his wife and daughter...
    They are playing terrorist doing stuff like that its a fear game they are playing and it is pathetic. He should be upset though that they did that. I sure would be.

    Just ignore people that say such things... Troll BS. Only someone who had nothing to protect or defend would say such a thing.

    Bottom Line: Anyone who tries to strongarm people like that deserve what is coming to them.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    221
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

    Not to get all on ICY's nuts or anything, but I'd have to agree. I don't consider the giving of papers and the taking of pictures to be particularly threatening actions...

    And not to open a can of worms here, but...

    My daughter was prepared and the guy with the green shirt got very close to take a picture, had he touched her, he would have not survived the experience unscathed, we practice self-defense and I told her to take no prisoners if someone touched her.
    I'm guessing your daughter must be built like a tank then?

  8. #18
    JKDChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to quote chapter and verse here: don't post pictures of these guys or their car on this website.

    If you do, they will be deleted. Bullshido cannot be drawn into this in an significant legal manner -- while I sympathise with the level anger the ass-hat-ness of these douches has caused, it's NOT OUR FIGHT.

    From the Bullies, you need expect a combination of sympathy and mockery, but the site itself will not be getting legally involved.

    Unless out lawyers say different.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jackson Ky
    Posts
    294
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    Greetings.

    Not to get all on ICY's nuts or anything, but I'd have to agree. I don't consider the giving of papers and the taking of pictures to be particularly threatening actions...

    And not to open a can of worms here, but...
    Quote:
    My daughter was prepared and the guy with the green shirt got very close to take a picture, had he touched her, he would have not survived the experience unscathed, we practice self-defense and I told her to take no prisoners if someone touched her.



    I'm guessing your daughter must be built like a tank then?

    I dont rember reading the quote you posted being worded like that before . He must have edited that in or I missed it somehow.


    nope it was there all along I guess. Dont know how i missed that.
    Last edited by Baator-Steel; 2/09/2006 2:28pm at .

  10. #20
    Teh El Macho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,746
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I have to quote chapter and verse here: don't post pictures of these guys or their car on this website.

    If you do, they will be deleted. Bullshido cannot be drawn into this in an significant legal manner -- while I sympathise with the level anger the ass-hat-ness of these douches has caused, it's NOT OUR FIGHT.

    From the Bullies, you need expect a combination of sympathy and mockery, but the site itself will not be getting legally involved.

    Unless out lawyers say different.
    Not trying to be a pandora-box-boy, but how this website (or any website for that matter) be legally implicated by posting pics of these assholes when they were taken in full view in public? Maybe I'm missunderstanding/oversimplifying something here...
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Page 2 of 18 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO