nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In combat the cooler head prevails.

Y'all need to drop the "size don't matter" mantra; it simply is erroneous.

The daughter did the right thing. The assholes were trying to provoke something and failed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:26pm

Style: kickboxing, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBudoka
    Smeagol - if you made more post like this one you wouldn't find nearly as many people on your case. This one actually looks thought out and isn't totally filled with dribble. Who knew.
    i've got my own case?

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feathr
    Getting back to the topic of this thread...these guys that came to his school are dangerous. One of the guys described to have been there, the bald tanklike guy is said to have been in prison also. They have been known to teach dim mak and it could have been a much worse situation then what happened, although it was bad enough. These goons are pathetic and the fact that they don't have the decency as a human being, much less a martial artist with any type of honor to behave in such a manner shows the true character of the "style". Yes, in my opinion, it is actions such as this that aids in giving the entire style a bad name. Also, the above referenced bald, tanklike guy is listed as one of the plaintiffs on the lawsuit - he should not have even been there.

It seems that in each case of someone being served, there has been a "male enforcer" just in case things got ugly. It shows what these guys are used to dishing out.

As far as the daughter goes. I think she displayed a great deal of self-control. I also don't think it was because she was frightened. When I feel threatened in a bad situation, adrenaline usually takes over. In being that I am 5'5" and 120 lbs. I promise you that size doesn't mean a damn compared to adrenaline levels.
    WOW ... I havent seen so much Bullshido refered to as fact and common knowledge in a serious post ... ever ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Yoseikan Budo Instructor

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:40pm

Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    i've got my own case?
    Doh! Bad choice of words in light of what this thread is about. You know what I meant.

Yoseikan Budo Instructor

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:47pm

Style: Yoseikan Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides the fact that "the enforcer" shouldn't have been there since he's named in the suit (I had thought about that too) - I was wondering HOW they get away with calling themself "Dr." whoever in the lawsuit when it's not from an accredited university/college.
    Last edited by TXBudoka; 2/16/2006 4:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 3:48pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

bullshido?

Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    WOW ... I havent seen so much Bullshido refered to as fact and common knowledge in a serious post ... ever ...
    In order to refer to something as bullshido, you should have some idea of what you are talking about. The facts are that I do know the bald headed tanklike guy. I had a picture sent to me in an email asking if that is who the person was. That is a fact. Secondly, I never stated that I knew of anything as second-hand common knowledge. I happen to be DEFENDANT #10 in this lawsuit and know personally this knowledge, not because it is disclosed to every tom, dick and harry out there but because I was around it personally.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 4:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feathr
    In order to refer to something as bullshido, you should have some idea of what you are talking about. The facts are that I do know the bald headed tanklike guy. I had a picture sent to me in an email asking if that is who the person was. That is a fact. Secondly, I never stated that I knew of anything as second-hand common knowledge. I happen to be DEFENDANT #10 in this lawsuit and know personally this knowledge, not because it is disclosed to every tom, dick and harry out there but because I was around it personally.

I was referring to your fear of the Dim Mak ... the adrenalin rush causing you to be able to handle someone twice your size ... and the belief that the little girl controlled herself and didnt flip out and kill the dude ...

Now I don't feel as if the situation is cool by any means ... or that the people attempting to sue are correct .

But I do feel as if you are talking out of your ass and acting like an e-***** .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 4:38pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stop twisting words to start BS

Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I was referring to your fear of the Dim Mak ... the adrenalin rush causing you to be able to handle someone twice your size ... and the belief that the little girl controlled herself and didnt flip out and kill the dude ...

Now I don't feel as if the situation is cool by any means ... or that the people attempting to sue are correct .

But I do feel as if you are talking out of your ass and acting like an e-***** .
    Ok, as far as the Dim Mak goes, I did not state I had a fear of it. What I did state was that it was taught to those students. Secondly, I stated that the daughter handled herself quite better than I would have in a situation like that. I found it very honorable, given the circumstances. Never did I state that adrenaline alone would help me to handle myself against someone twice my size, because this guy is more than twice my size. Size can be important, but adrenaline in tough circumstances does come to benefit a person regardless of their size is what I was stating.

I am glad that you disagree with the situation at hand of the way these guys are trying to handle this. It sucks for people in the MA world to have to put up with such bullshit.

As far as talking out of my ass and acting like an e-*****, I am not sure why you feel the need to address me in such a manner because nothing I stated remotely sounded like it was coming from my ass and to be considered an e-***** I would have to be one of those damn lurkers that just sits back and keeps my mouth shut instead of exposing bullshido for what it is.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718