228397 Bullies, 4233 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 221 to 230 of 236
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,006

    Posted On:
    2/14/2006 5:20pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guy who got KO'd is still a ***** and are you saying you can't KO somebody with a crescent kick. Are you so stuck on 'that's got to be a roundhouse/turning kick that you can't possibly fathom anything else. Yup, that's what's wrong with WTF Taekwondo. The techniques became crap and then so did the art.
  2. Moleculo is offline
    Moleculo's Avatar

    nuthin' ta f*ck with

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    8,215

    Posted On:
    2/14/2006 5:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judging strictly from a TKD standpoint the guys hips were more or less paralell with his opponent's at the point of impact. His knee plane was turned inward which made the instep the striking surface but it is basically a hybrid kick that doesn't qualify as one or the other.

    This is really the result of the kicker lacking hip flexibility and/or just having shitty technique.

    Walking in like that with your chin stuck out and your arms dangling while not reacting to an obvious left side attack is just about normal for the majority of wtf "fighters".
  3. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 3:32am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Judging strictly from a TKD standpoint the guys hips were more or less paralell with his opponent's at the point of impact. His knee plane was turned inward which made the instep the striking surface but it is basically a hybrid kick that doesn't qualify as one or the other.

    This is really the result of the kicker lacking hip flexibility and/or just having shitty technique.

    Walking in like that with your chin stuck out and your arms dangling while not reacting to an obvious left side attack is just about normal for the majority of wtf "fighters".
    It was a WTF roundhouse, meaning it wasn't quite a crescent kick, but it wasn't a real roundhouse either. It was a half-asses attempt at trying to hit like a real person.
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,006

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 3:36am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasnt' a WTF round house either because there was no wimps little flailing of the leg like wet spagetti.
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 3:44am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Wasnt' a WTF round house either because there was no wimps little flailing of the leg like wet spagetti.
    Fine. We'll chalk it up to a lucky shot then.
  6. Moleculo is offline
    Moleculo's Avatar

    nuthin' ta f*ck with

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    8,215

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 4:42am

    supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    It was a WTF roundhouse, meaning it wasn't quite a crescent kick, but it wasn't a real roundhouse either. It was a half-asses attempt at trying to hit like a real person.
    That's EXACTLY what I said.

    has anyone ever mentioned you like that gay dude from Star Trek?
  7. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    That's EXACTLY what I said.

    has anyone ever mentioned you like that gay dude from Star Trek?
    That's okay, because you look like a bitch.
  8. Coyote is offline
    Coyote's Avatar

    Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,190

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that mutha talkin' bout Data?
    Team Super Rad, Unite!
  9. Moleculo is offline
    Moleculo's Avatar

    nuthin' ta f*ck with

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    8,215

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    That's okay, because you look like a bitch.
    A hot, SEXI bitch!
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    A hot, SEXI bitch!
    Who's also apparently illilerate... It's okay though. Being Jewish spelling isn't much of a hinderance to you.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.