Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 2:21am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I give. I'm just anti-you Taekwon.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 2:22am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwon
    Wow congrats. You think of that one all by yourself?

No other forum in the world is this anti-TKD by a long shot. Something's definitely wrong here.
    Really **** brain? You know up until this point I've left your dumbass alone. As it's been shown in the other threads I'm as fair as they come when judging styles. I hate nutriders from all ends of the fucking spectrum and that's all you are. WTF Taekwondo is the second most awful manifestation of Korean Martial arts on the entire fucking planet when it comes to fighting skill. Only ATA is higher. WTF Olympic style TKD and ATA Taekwondo represents nearly 85% of all Taekwondo in America and about 80% of the World Taekwondo outside of fucking Korea.

I have yet to meet a pure Olympic style Taekwondo that had any good sense about fighting unless they've seen the UFC. It's crap, live with it. If you practice it and say it's good you're crap anything to the contrary would simply be denial. Olympic style TKD gets no respect from the other TKD systems because they know its crap too.

Quotes I've heard other TKD 'masters' talking about Olympic Style TKD.

-Good style but I'd rather take ballet if I wanted to be graceful

-God forbid if they ever fell down

-Oh, you mean penguin fighting?

-That kick isn't supposed to hurt is it?

-Why don't they protect their face, guess there's not much to protect up there.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 6:35am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taekwon is too stupid to realize that pple who have been in the art twice (some three times) as long as him are telling him it sucks.

I also find it amusing that pple point to "TKD in Korea" and never really trained there. Taekwon fucked up when he said WTF sparring is Hard and CONTINOUS which it is NOT, even in Korea. Its stop and go.

Are you trying to prove to me TKD sucks? Because me losing to you really won't make a differen ce in my opinion...
    So basicly you're saying that you'd rather bury your haed in the sand than face reality. If you can whine wheith an are you say is effective then you need to STFU.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 6:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asia I was wondering how many black belts do you actually have?

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 7:29am

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You tell 'em Sirc/Omega/Oh Most High Powerful and Brutaly Honest Lord Asia!

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 7:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TeaKwon,

IMO Tea Kwon Do fails as at the 'system' level as a sensible means of self-defence. The average practitioner will get insufficient benefit from the training, in regards to credibly defending themselves in a live situation, than many other arts being mentioned, particularly the much more rounded MMA end of the spectrum.

The various staple kicks could be effective, but I wouldn't regard any of them as high %. And as an observation, most self-defence situations are initiated from extremely close proximity -and the natural way of attacking you will usually result in the aggressor(s) closing rapidly even if they start from a distance. Simple pressure testing reveals the home truth that kicking, as a strategy, is extremely unreliable against pretty much any determined attacker.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 8:53am

Style: Taekwondo, Boxing (?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then Lord Asia does not know the rules of the competition because it IS continuous sparring, fuckface.

Be more open minded. This is the only forum so heavily against WTF TKD.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:10am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwon
    Then Lord Asia does not know the rules of the competition because it IS continuous sparring, fuckface.

Be more open minded. This is the only forum so heavily against WTF TKD.
    -any other ignorant statements?

Olympic style TKD is stop and go. When was I at a competition last? Hmmm, maybe 6months ago. Compared to point style fighting it maybe continuous but trust us when we say it's really a stop and go competition.

Open minded? Let me see, I have a blackbelt in WTF TKD, Asia's got a Blackbelt WTF TKD, Sirc got a blackbelt WTF TKD. Hell I'll go one further, I have a coaching certificate that I got in 2004 in WTF TKD. WTF TKD sucks ass for fighting live with it kid.

Lastly, try bringing this **** up to sherdog, Martial list, or self-defense forum who think they know about real self defense. As much as it pains me to say we're nice compared to what they'd do to you on those forums.

Go home cry to mommy and stop you hypocritcal whining or do you want me to 'man-up or shut up' ?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:11am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll make you a deal, Taekwon.

I'll meet you at the mega-throwdown and spar you, standup striking, muay thai rules, wtf rules, whatever. If you can score 5 points on me before you quit, I'll admit TKD might have more potential then I thought.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/09/2006 9:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    I'll make you a deal, Taekwon.

I'll meet you at the mega-throwdown and spar you, standup striking, muay thai rules, wtf rules, whatever. If you can score 5 points on me before you quit, I'll admit TKD might have more potential then I thought.
    I'll even do you one more than that since you like to nutride, it's obvious you can't fight worth ****. What rank are you in WTF TKD to elicit such enlightened comments?

*direct to little dick Taekwon. :new_alien
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast