Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:36pm

Style: Mizong Quan, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any Lion's Den - Dallas members here?

Anyone attending the Lion's Den Dallas branch? Anyone heard good things? I know a lot about Guy Mezger, but I am more interested in hearing about the quality of their subordinate instructors and such. Any info will be appreciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 3:16pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i know about guy mezger he's a pretty good fighter. i looked at the webpage and it seems like a good gym. You may have to check out a class for yourself to see if the sub instructors are any good.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 3:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Method2Madness
    i know about guy mezger he's a pretty good fighter. i looked at the webpage and it seems like a good gym. You may have to check out a class for yourself to see if the sub instructors are any good.
    Thanks for your response. I called them up yesterday and they offer a free week* trial period to see how things work. A friend of mine said they are very intense, and put the new guys through their measures. One guy went so far as to say that they use new guys as punching bags to train their fighters. lol Sounds like fun. =D

*Edit: I liik to speel!
    Last edited by losttrak; 2/08/2006 4:06pm at .

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 8:46pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt they're going to use you or any new guys as punching bags. They're a buisness and I don't think theyre trying to scare off buisness. Maybe it seems like it to them as they are new and are trained by a world class fighter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 9:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    I doubt they're going to use you or any new guys as punching bags. They're a buisness and I don't think theyre trying to scare off buisness. Maybe it seems like it to them as they are new and are trained by a world class fighter.

Touche'. Good point.

Regardless of what my sources said, I am going to check them out. I used to serve Guy Mezger when he came into Terilli's back in '96 and he was a good tipper. I figure, "What goes around, comes around." (If that is even how that saying goes...)