Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:18am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwon
    What's wrong with TKD? Got some kind of vendetta against it? The sad thing is you probably no other motive for bashing TKD other than the fact that it's the cool thing to do on this forum.

And to all you crapheads who think Koreans falsify our history, I've never seen such arrogant bigotry, ignorance, and blatant pro-Angloism in my entire life. Cut the crap.
    History represents TKD existing 1300 years ago is falsified. Do some light researching and you can find that out very easily.

In Silla era, I believe we first imported Chinese techniques and it evolved into Subak. Subak had two divisions, striking and grappling. Taekyon is supposed to be the striking division derived from Subak. As for TKD, TKD was derived out of Japanese Karate in early 19th century.

And don't throw that pro-Angloism crap.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you don't need MMA skills to beat TKD.

You just have to not know TKD

See, it is a negative martial art.

It makes you worse at fighting not better

So anyone, even a large schoolgirl or a medium sized dog, is going to be too dangerous for a TKDer to handle.

Unless you teach the world TKD.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:20am

Style: Taekwondo, Boxing (?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're Korean too? So am I but this is not biased. This is the truth.

Subahk and Taekkyon are 100 % original Korean martial arts that existed before the Shilla Dynasty.

Taekwondo is only 50 years old, but draws upon the influences of Taekkyon and Subahk, as well as old-school Shotokan influence and some kung fu influence.

Subakh and Taekkyon have little to do with Chinese MA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Johnny Cahce... = :female:

muay thai is awesome.. american kickboxing is a piece of ****

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are truly pathetic and don't know anything. Taekwondo sparring is full contact despite the gear.

And your stupidity was further shown when you said, "I beat Taekwondo guys using my MMA skills".

You have no sense of logic whatsoever. Isn't it obvious that you'd beat TKD guys using MMA?

MMA is mixing different martial arts together into one effective, well rounded system.

A lot of martial arts > one martial art, dumbass.

Taekwondo is only a part of fighting. Standup distance, range, and kicking combat.

And by the way, nub? Vale Tudo isn't a "style". You took TKD for 1 yr. That's nothing. Shut the **** up.
    TKD sparring ALLOWS full contact but that is a technicallity. That's like midgets playing basketball on standard hoops and saying dunking is allowed.

Also, you aren't allowed to call anyone a "nub" until you've posted 2423 times AND kicked my ass.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allows full contact but we don't do it?

I guess you haven't seen the Olympics then fuckface.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Johnny Cahce... = :female:

muay thai is awesome.. american kickboxing is a piece of ****
    Wow this female you mention spells her name almost like me

I should put my pneis in her vgaina

When you've beaten someone besides your jagoff buddies you can tell me things about my art

(BTW I don't train "american" kickboxing - it's an inclusive term for martial arts without the azn larping)

Yeah I like the WTF knockouts where some little douche takes a hit that wouldn't even stop a boxing match for a count and flushes four years down the toilet bawling, holding his nose, gripped with the fear that his face is now less symmetrical then the hood of his civic.

That is hardcore

WTF Olympic matches are so violent I can barely watch them without my stomach turning! I wish those guys could be tapped by law enforcement to do something about crime and bikers and the like. Damn.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 2/08/2006 10:28am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:31am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allows full contact but we don't do it?

I guess you haven't seen the Olympics then fuckface.
    Olympics is very poor example for full contact competition. It's Olympic sports TKD aka point sparring aka tip tap with speed kicks to score points to win not to KO each other for win.

Edit: Mayhem, sorry for hijacking and answer is no. No, it cannot be confirmed but it can't be 100% disproved either. However, answer is very unlikely to that TKD history claim.
    Last edited by babo78; 2/08/2006 10:34am at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have YOU ever seen the olympics, Taekwon?

I mean watched it? Not just a highlight reel? Because it isn't replete with knockouts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 10:51am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, dude, I'd be way too scared to compete in a semi-contact TKD tournament. I might get hit!
    No, vale tudo is obviously not a style, but a ruleset. Which I compete under (albeit at a very low level, only local stuff so far). But I train at an MMA gym, which covers both striking and grappling, as well as a pure BJJ gym. Our standup is mostly influenced by Muay Thai and boxing, tho. But I'm not interested in changing my style field to please you, Taekwon, so blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    TKD sparring ALLOWS full contact but that is a technicallity. That's like midgets playing basketball on standard hoops and saying dunking is allowed.
    This is truth.
    I'm sorry, but it's merely a technicality. And those vests are pretty padded, too.
    Knockouts are pretty rare in the Olympics. And frankly, those touches aren't that fucking powerful anyway. You guys need to toughen up.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast