Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 1:22pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way. There's a thread on Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun in the Bullshido section of the forums right now. If you didn't know, Wing Chun just simply is not popular on the Bullshido boards.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 1:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezah
    For almost a year, so not even a year, and in that time you gained enough experience to become an expert? :laughing4

What Meng's Martial Arts charges is none of my concern. But, out of curiousity, how many years does it take, in your opinion, to become an expert in deciphering the costs as laid out in this thread?

:smile:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:18pm

Style: Firearms-Inactive-HFY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog68
    For almost a year, so not even a year, and in that time you gained enough experience to become an expert?
    Did I ever claim to be an expert?
    Well the way you critique HFY, I would like to think you have some idea of what you're talking about???
    Less than a year is too funny........

So were you ever able to work out if you are that long lost relative????
    With your IQ....doubtful.
    Now that's rich coming from someone that lives in Xenia, I guess you've never seen Gummo???

So you doubt you are a long lost relative, so to be honest you do not know???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:25pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

I didn't want to get into it on the gamefaqs boards when you asked, since the board is 90% chi kiddies who mod me for telling them that they're full of ****.

Notice Green Bird on there told you to go to the wing chun place. Already in this thread a good number of warning signs have been brought up about the place. The same guy also starts talking about ao denkou kai, which I presume is what he is involved with considering the manner in which he brings it up. Put that into google. Looks like everything that comes up is hippie pressure point bullshit, which is most likely, well, bullshit. Notice also how he ignored my question on his experience after talking **** about bjj and mt not being effective on teh d34dly str33ts.

Anyway, Bullshido users will give you much better advice on the subject. There are more legit martial artists on these boards at any given time than have ever even been to the gamefaqs boards once.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:28pm

Style: Ex-HFYWC, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the way you critique HFY, I would like to think you have some idea of what you're talking about??? Less than a year is too funny........
    As someone else on this thread so eloquently put it:

With some previous experience in MA, 1 year is long enough to see through the bullshit in most styles. In Meng's case it is enough to read through the wbsite.
    (Funny, though, how you Hung Fa Yi guys only go after the man who left your cult. LMAO.)

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the way you critique HFY, I would like to think you have some idea of what you're talking about???
    Less than a year is too funny........

Out of curiousity, how long does the experience need to be, in your opinion, before someone is qualified to critique it?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOutlaw86
    Well an effective 15 punch combo seems like a pretty effective way to end a fight, at least to me!
    Yes it is.... If you're playing Tekken. Real life doesn't work like that. A 3 hit punch combo I.E. Jab, Cross, Hook is pretty devastating and would have more chance of landing because you would have been practising it with a resisting opponent almost from day 1.

The only chain punch I've ever seen work was in the UFC and that was because the poor guy's head was bouncing between a fist and the fence. Even then it was only a small flurry of punches.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOutlaw86
    Well an effective 15 punch combo seems like a pretty effective way to end a fight, at least to me!
    Go away.
    More human than human is our motto.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:53pm

Style: Firearms-Inactive-HFY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the way you critique HFY, I would like to think you have some idea of what you're talking about??? Less than a year is too funny........
    As someone else on this thread so eloquently put it:

With some previous experience in MA, 1 year is long enough to see through the bullshit in most styles. In Meng's case it is enough to read through the wbsite.
    So, you look for support from others that have even less experience than you with HFY, you're too funny?????

(Funny, though, how you Hung Fa Yi guys only go after the man who left your cult. LMAO.)
    And there was me thinking you were going after HFY????

So you haven't seen Gummo?????

I still think we must be related, are you sure we're not????

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 3:03pm

Style: Ex-HFYWC, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you look for support from others that have even less experience than you with HFY, you're too funny?????
    Simple logic eludes you doesn't it?

But of course, who needs logic when your whole MO here is to attack me as a way of somehow defending Hung Fa Yi?

(Gee Geezah, why not actually deal with any of the questions I and others keep asking you guys?)

LMAO.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast