221312 Bullies, 4011 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:00pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Purchasing Rank on Ebay

Buy it now, for $50, your own belt ranking. Did Ashida Kim just discover eBay, or is this another martial arts fraud scam?

---
    About The Founder and Director

We are unlike other organizations who over such a program and then you find out they are not what you would have stand behind you and represent you. We stand behind all of our members and offer only the best services.

The Dragon Martial Artist's Association offers the best for the Associations members.

Each of our members is certified and backed by a 2 time10th Degree Grand Master Phd. with over 40 years experience. Owner of 23 successful Martial Arts schools. Instructor to Major Celebrities and Television personalities. Holds certified Black Belt Ranks in over 7 Martial Arts styles. Former 2x World Champion Kick Boxer.

Each new member receives 4 Colorful professional 8.5 x 11 certificate with the ancient phoenix design and our trade marked rising sun dragon in the background. All certificates contain the certification seal of the founder and is custom printed on high quality heavyweight parchment paper.

This package includes 4 Certificates:

1 English and Japanese Custom Made Lifetime Members Certificate

1 English and Japanese Custom Instructors Certificate

1 Japanese Custom Lifetime Members Certificate

1 Japanese Custom Instructors Certificate

All Japanese Certificates are translated into your name art style or system, plus your current rank.

Each Certificate is certified with the seal (seal not shown in the picture, this protects against duplication and fraud) (IRONY --Phrost) of the founding 10th Degree Grand Master and signed personally by the founder.

Join the over 8000 Members!

Include your name, rank or belt color, style or system and your certifying instructor. Your date of membership on the certificate can either be the current date or the date you received your promotion, please specify on the Pay Pal message to seller area.

All certificates are mailed out within 2 Business days.

-->These certificates are intended for use in addition to your current certificates. <--

Suuuure...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ALL-MARTIAL-ARTS...QQcmdZViewItem

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:02pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice find.

I knew you could find all sorts of crap on ebay, but I didn't know bullshido was one of em.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really needed a blackbelt in something to round out my martial resume ...

Thanks Phrost !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:10pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you... got... to... be... fucking... kidding... me...
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They offer rank in Vale Tudo, like Ashida Kim?

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:28pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No affiliation with any Martial Arts Associations? Lost your certificates of rank? Currently affiliated with other Martial Arts Associations and would like to have the benefits of the Dragon Martial Artist's Association? Enroll Today!
    Oh, that is rich. I did loose my Rank Certification as a 7th level mixed class Ranger/Assassin..... Can I get one of those?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds so tacky, too, with dragons and pheonexes.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 8:36pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do they have a BB certificate in Kama Sutra?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 1:36am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A+++ Fast Promotion WOuld Train w/again
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 10:35am

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With good intentions, my mother-in-law bought some weapon DVDs of eBay for me at Christmas.

Not only did she receive a set of DVDs, she (an overweight database administrator with zero MA experience) received instructor and membership certification in this guy's "association". :ohyea7qh:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast