Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 9:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bok fu and bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

West Wind Berkeley Scam

I am Embarressed to say, but I have been taught a bit more Bullshido than I care to have learned. This occured at the West Wind school in Berkeley. I feel quite foolish. . .The head instructor wears a suit while he teaches!? I guess I should have known. I have never taken martial arts before, and I feel a bit jaded by the whole experiance. I am 6'1, 225. played varsity water polo and swam on a versity swim team in high school. My father was a green Beret, fighting with the 101st airborne in Vietnam. So I'm no weak guy. but aparently I am a bit gullable. I should have read your thread posted a while back about the school. I was pissed off to read that nearly the same experience was written about several years ago. So I'll save you the repetitive nature of rewriting the thread. if your interested in learning aout West Wind Bok Fu, Karate, Kung Fu, Bullshido, wax on, hi-YA! muThEr f__Ker. just search for "West Wind" and read about their used car salesman aproach. and just to add something that the original post didnt include: Financial Profiling. Dont give these fools your Social Security #. They will Bullshido their way on to your credit statement too! They have already collected $2300 from me and have contracted a collection agency to collect $4500. that is for only 7 months of training. you would figure that was 8 hrs a day. . .Not even close! that is for a half hour a week private lesson and 2 hour long group lessons per week! Can someone help me with the math. . . . I need some affirmation to the face that I am retardedly gullable! End result Dont go to West Wind School. They are what you say. . . Bullshido. Hi-Ya MF

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know there are about three threads on West Wind already ...
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=West+Wind

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=west+wind

*edit*
    sorry alot more than three actually .....

I am sorry to hear they got you too . You should pick a thread and ask an admin to add this one to it .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 2/05/2006 9:34pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 9:32pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry brah....it seems they have gotten the better of a number of peeps.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 9:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bok fu and bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to be sorry, I got a plan. I'll post the result at a later date. bound to be a great story!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyah
    No need to be sorry, I got a plan. I'll post the result at a later date. bound to be a great story!
    I like it when a plan comes together . Good call ... please include pictures and video for greatest effect .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2006 11:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry to hear that they screwed you as well. I'm starting to see that my time there was nothing but a financial waste...and I was far more gullible, having trained for many years. I quit a while back and I think have no other choice left but to drag them to small claims court at this point. I left a bunch of money on the table and they disregard any legal documents sent at this point. Keep us posted!

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 12:07am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe they have been able to get so much money out of people- someone needs to go in there and challenge them in front of a local new station that does those looking out for you kind of programs. Seriously, I thought the BJJ was overpriced. BTW, i attended west wind in 1973-1978 when lessons were $ 7.50 per week, and collection agencies had not become so common.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 1:33am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man every thread on these guys is the same - They turned out to be BS, how can I fight them ALONE

It's the internet guys. There's a lot of bullshit on the internet, but there's also potential for something great -communication. Get together with some of the other cats that have been dicked over by WW and come in a pack. Find some shark-ass lawyer that will work on commission or something.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.