223800 Bullies, 3747 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: JFS - Time to end the bullshit, guilty of Bullshido

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please shut the Hell up already JFS, nobody cares about you challenging me once again.

14 82.35%
  • No, deny, deny, deny, till your grave. Challenge another staff member.

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 12:59pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Just as I anticipated, Anthony. You continue to lie ... see your rigged "poll" above. You are guilty of having -0- integrity, a complete lack of honesty, no credibility, and without any guts whatsoever. You have no business on Bullshido ... or even breathing air.

Tell you what fat boy ... any time ... just bring it on. The FACT that I will put up is something none of you trolls masquerading as Admin can get around. It's in your face and your attempts to ignore it portray you wankers perfectly ... all blow ... no go.

I had no "student" at the Seminar. First time meeting all save for two attendees. "Anti-grappling" is something you can't taint me with. What I presented are things I learned long before the term was even created.

Forum Members: If I am "Bullshido" ... why is it the forum Admin plays word games from afar but can't seem to get it together to play the way all of us who are MA play? Namely, in person, one on one. They attempt to dismiss me as "no one" on the one hand and then go to great lengths in a repeatedly failed attempt to discredit me on the other. Irrational behavior at its finest.

You're pathetic, Anthony, and far beneathe contempt ... pity you reproduced.

Omega: jfs_usa@yahoo.com is a good Email addy for me. 410-206-6258 is my cell phone number. I'm presently living in DC. If you make it into Boston this Summer I'll meet you there. We'll cross hands and you report back to the forum as you deem appropriate. Seems the Admin hatchet crew checked in their balls, lost their ticket and can't reclaim them.
    Again, Deny, deny, deny.

You are a liar, and a fraud. NO ONE has denied you may have striking skills. YOU HAVE ZERO GRAPPLING SKILLS.

You have lied about your grappling training, and have trained people in those pictures in anti grappling. One of the students of that seminar has posted it as such.

I'm tired of the challenges, anytime you want, South Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Again, Deny, deny, deny.

You are a liar, and a fraud. NO ONE has denied you may have striking skills. YOU HAVE ZERO GRAPPLING SKILLS.

You have lied about your grappling training, and have trained people in those pictures in anti grappling. One of the students of that seminar has posted it as such.

I'm tired of the challenges, anytime you want, South Florida.
    *yawn*

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 5:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    *yawn*
    Liar.

Who were your BJJ instructors?
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 5:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the more respected members of Bullshido...

Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    When I went to the TD, JFS was being shown a keylock by groundcontrolba and John Rallo. He had /no/ idea what it was or how it worked.

His statement was that he learned BJJ from Lanceros (Columbian army officers being run through US Army Rangers school) during Joint Testing and Evaluation between 1992 and 1994.

Aside from the relative unlikeliness of Columbian army officers knowing BJJ, the idea that anyone learned anything about BJJ and yet was completely unfamiliar with a keylock is laughable. I don't mean "laughable" as a hyperbolic descriptor; I mean that literally the only appropriate response to someone making the claim that they learned from anyone with any knowledge of BJJ for two years and yet were completely ignorant as to what a keylock is is to laugh at them.

Aside from being contradicted by evidence, this statement also contradicts his later statements that he was a BJJ novice and his only grappling experience was wrestling. So even if you don't know enough about grappling to understand how ridiculous it is to claim two years training with BJJers and yet not know what a keylock is, and you're unwilling to take our word for it, you STILL can see that there is a clear inconsistency between his earlier and later claims of experience. This means he was actively lying about his grappling experience. Not exaggerating or bragging, but lying.

Previously, I thought that the investigation was a lousy excuse for an expose, not because I thought those pics weren't Bushido, but because they were a while ago, and JFS had since said his grappling was poor and started training with BJJ guys - someone with lousy grappling admitting it and improving is something we should /encourage/, not brand them forever with a scarlet "B". But someone lying about their experience as they offer their services as an instructor is very, very different.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 5:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread is done. Will stay up sticky.

JFS USA is Bullshido.

If he's lied about his BJJ, Greco, and Folk style grappling, what else has he lied about?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/14/2006 11:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More info added to be used in article.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond talons
    Then who [martial artists] wouldn't be able to say the teach pankration? Not many martial art people for sure. So what you are sayin is its not even worthy of sayin OMG because it doesn't even mean anything.

Add that with the statement from what link you posted.

The Phalanx Pankration Academy is an Anglo-American Combat Pankration and Pankration Athlima organisation governed through its International Council (ICPP). Both the UK and USA have their own National Phalanx Pankration Federations: GBFPA and AFPA. The International Council is drawn up from the Senior Thaskali in each country.

So when we read it it sounds very impressive but then you see whats going on. The whole anglo-amercan [thats right its USA and UK] pankration academy is governed by an INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL [wow sounds impressive so far] and the council is made from SENIOR THASKILI [wow].

Who is the SENIOR THASKALI?

Thaskalos (8) Therthaktor John F. Springer

Would THASKALOS be singular for THASKALI? Seems it is so.

http://www.usa.pankrationacademy.com...nstructors.htm

So the SENIOR THASKALI is JFS and a few more. So HE is [one of] the men on the council and that council governs proceedings for hiearchy so JFS is effective self appointed. Him and the rest.

NOT SO WOW IMPRESSIVE.

Why not RBSD then? Maybe if they say RBSD people can question [lots of RBSD around] but not that many pankration people about to question if they should be high rank intructors.

Seems Some people made a website. They made their own rank. JFS is 8th level black belt. Says here

Thaskalos/Propontia rank progression will be ratified by the appropriate National Governing Body for the Phalanx Pankration Academy (United States or Great Britain).

So USA thaskali decide who is USA thaskali.

And where is mister jacks pankration school [Palaestra]?
    Why it is his bullshido throwdown setup of course

Palaestra: Maryland Throw Down: Groundcontrol Brazilian Ju-Jitsu Academy Baltimore MD USA

http://www.pankrationacademy.com/usa_instructors.htm

Have all bullshido maryland touchdown crew been recieving good pankration teaching from 8th level thaskalos JFS?

:tellme:

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 12:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are being asked nicely by Professor Rallo...

Quote Originally Posted by GROUNDCONTROL
    I actually just received an email about this tonight. I was not sure who the person was so I was going to ask my student about it. But this will have to change. No one has spoken to me about listing my academy on any website let alone claiming they teach out of my school.
    After reading through the topic I know know who he is. JFS is welcome to participate in the "throwdowns". He has been a gentleman whenever we have spoke. But I do not condone my academy being listed on any website. When you look at that site it causes people to think he teaches out of my academy or is affiliated with my school This is not the case.

If you read this JFS I would appreciate you modifying the website.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2006 9:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to add more info.

John Rallio is the owner and head instructor of Ground Control and a MMA fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    I got involved once, when you tried to set up John Rallo to fight him (which, btw, I talked to Mr. Rallo about when I was up at his school last week. He found it very humorous, and gave a critique of JFS's abilities which I think you would have enjoyed).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12