233313 Bullies, 3628 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: So do you agree with JFS statement about Royce being able to do nothing to him?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with him. He is just that damn good.

9 12.33%
  • No, he is speaking bullshido.

64 87.67%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:55pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL
    He doesn't count...he's a qualified geriatric

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:59pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    I would argue that JFS's past willingness to help set up and help organize throwdowns (and to show up to them) makes him different from Rudy in at least that one respect.

But by all means, let us all continue calling each other names instead of doing anything productive.
    It's not calling names, it's calling spades. Rudy's point to being here was to stir up **** for his own gratification, and JFS's is to start **** for his own gratification. Some of that "****" happens to have been Throwdowns where everyone got together in an environment where no criticism was allowed and a LARPing and Crappling good time was had by all.

They're both drama whores. That's not an insult, that's a statement based on a metric fuckton of supporting evidence. You chosing to ignore that evidence doesn't make it go away, nor does it mean the staff should ignore it as well.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    It's not calling names, it's calling spades. Rudy's point to being here was to stir up **** for his own gratification, and JFS's is to start **** for his own gratification. Some of that "****" happens to have been Throwdowns where everyone got together in an environment where no criticism was allowed and a LARPing and Crappling good time was had by all.
    Really, there was Larping ? It was crappling even when JFS took time to learn from BJJ practitioners and publicly thanked them ? that was drama whoring ?
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    January

Bill Clinton inaugurated as President of the United States.
    January 1 - Czechoslovakia divides. Establishment of independent Slovakia and Czech Republic.
    January 3 - In Moscow, George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
    January 5 - Washington State executes Westley Allan Dodd by hanging (the first legal hanging in America since 1965)
    January 9 – Jean-Claude Romand kills his family and tries to burn himself with his home in France
    January 11 - First edition of WWF Monday Night RAW appears on the USA Network
    January 15 - Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as 'The Beast', is arrested in Sicily after three-decades as a fugitive
    January 18 - For the first time, Martin Luther King Jr. holiday is officially observed in all 50 American states.
    January 19
    IBM announces a $4.97 billion loss for 1992 which is the largest single-year corporate loss in United States history
    Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq refuses to allow UNSCOM inspectors to use its own aircraft to fly into Iraq, and begins military operations in the demilitarized zone between Iraq and Kuwait, and the northern No-Fly Zone. US forces fire approximately 40 Tomahawk cruise missiles at Baghdad factories linked to Iraq's illegal nuclear weapons program. Iraq then informs UNSCOM that it will be able to resume its flights
    January 20 - Bill Clinton succeeds George H. W. Bush as President of the United States of America
    January 25
    Catherine Callbeck becomes Premier of Prince Edward Island, becoming the first female Premier to be elected in Canada. (Rita Johnston was Canada's first female Premier but was not elected)
    Mir Aimal Kasi fires a rifle and kills two employees outside CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, USA
    January 26 - Václav Havel elected President of the Czech Republic

February

The aftermath of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
    February 8 - General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigged two crashes showing that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the following day.
    February 11
    Janet Reno is selected by President Clinton as US Attorney General.
    February 12 - 11-year-old boys Robert Thompson and John Venables kill 2-year-old James Bulger in Liverpool.
    February 17 - Ferry in Haiti sinks - 285 survivors of maybe 1500 passengers
    February 23 - Gary Coleman wins a $1,280,000 lawsuit against his parents.
    February 26 - World Trade Center bombing: In New York City, a van bomb parked below the North Tower of the World Trade Center goes off, killing 6 and injuring over a thousand.
    February 28 - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents raid the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas with a warrant to arrest cult leader David Koresh on federal firearms violations. Four agents and five Davidians die in the raid and a 51-day standoff begins.

March

March - First issue of Wired magazine.
    March 4 - Authorities announce the capture of suspected World Trade Center bombing conspirator Mohammad Salameh
    March 9 - Rodney King testifies at the federal trial of four Los Angeles, California police officers accused of violating King's civil rights when they beat him during an arrest
    March 11 - Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn-in the next day becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States
    March 12 - Several bombs explode in Bombay, India killing about 300 and injuring hundreds more. See Bombay bombings (1993)
    March 12 - North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to nuclear sites
    March 13 - The Great Blizzard of 1993 strikes the eastern U.S., bringing record snowfall and other severe weather all the way from Cuba to Québec
    March 16 - The blizzard is reported to have killed 184, including many surprised and stranded people along the Appalachian Trail
    March 20 - Warrington bomb attacks: IRA bomb explodes in Warrington Town Centre and kills two children, Johnathan Ball and Tim Parry
    March 27 - Jiang Zemin becomes President of the People's Republic of China.
    March 28 - Gaullists win legislative election in France and Édouard Balladur becomes prime minister of France.
    March 31 - A bug in a program written by Richard Depew sends an article to 200 newsgroups simultaneously. The term spamming is coined by Joel Furr to describe the incident.

April

April - The Kuwaiti government claims to uncover an Iraqi assassination plot against former US President George H. W. Bush shortly after his visit to Kuwait. Two Iraqi nationals, caught with smuggled hashish and alcohol inside Kuwait, confess to driving a car-bomb into Kuwait on behalf of the Iraq Secret Service [1]
    April 6 - Russian nuclear accident at Tomsk 7
    April 6 - HMS Richmond launched for the Royal Navy
    April 7 - Attack submarine ex-Queenfish completes being recycled
    April 10 -ANC activist Chris Hani assassinated in South Africa
    April 18- Joseph Wallace, a 3 year old child whose child abuse related death spurs massive changes in the child welfare system in the state of Illinois is killed by his mother in their Chicago apartment
    April 22 - In Washington, DC, the Holocaust Memorial Museum is dedicated
    April 22 - Murder of Stephen Lawrence, London, UK
    April 23 - WHO declares tuberculosis a Global Emergency
    April 24 - Bishopsgate Bomb explodes in the City of London - 1 dead, 50 injured
    April 30 - The World Wide Web was born at CERN

May

May 1 - Former prime minister of France Pierre Bérégovoy commits suicide
    May 1 - A Tamil Tigers suicide bomber assassinates President Ranasinghe Premadasa of Sri Lanka
    May 24 - Eritrean independence
    May 27 - A car bomb in the Uffizi Gallery in Florence - 5 dead - Mafia suspected

June

June 6 - Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections
    June 8 - In Paris, Christian Didier breaks into the home of Rene Bousquet, banker and former Vichy France administrator and shoots him dead
    June 9 – Los Angeles Police Department raids the home of Hollywood Madame Heidi Fleiss
    June 9 - Montreal Canadiens win their 24th Stanley Cup
    June 14? - Tansu Ciller becomes prime minister of Turkey
    June 18 - Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq refuses to allow UNSCOM weapons inspectors to install remote-controlled monitoring cameras at two missile engine test stands.
    June 22 - Japan's New Party Sakigake breaks away from the Liberal Democratic Party.
    June 23 - Lorena Bobbitt cuts off the penis of her husband John Wayne Bobbitt.
    July 23 - Candelaria massacre - police shoot number of street kids in Candelaria Church in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    June 22 - Unabomber bomb injures Charles Epstein in Tiburon, California
    June 24 - Unabomber bomb injures computer scientist David Gelernter in Yale University
    June 24 - Andrew Wiles gains worldwide fame after presenting his solution for Fermat's Last Theorem, a problem that has been unsolved for more than three centuries.
    June 25 - Kim Campbell becomes Canada's nineteenth and first female Prime Minister
    June 27 - US President Bill Clinton orders a cruise missile attack on Iraqi intelligence headquarters in the Al-Mansur District, Baghdad, in response to the attempted assassination of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush during his visit to Kuwait in mid-April
    June 27 - In Bad Kleinen, Germany, GSG 9 troopers arrest terrorists Birgit Hogefeld and Wolfgang Grams

July

July 1 - Gian Luigi Ferry shoots 8 and injures 6 in "Pettit and Martin" law firm in San Francisco, then shoots himself
    July 5 - Iraq disarmament crisis: UN inspection teams leave Iraq. Iraq then agrees to UNSCOM demands and the inspection teams return
    July 12 - A magnitude 7.8 earthquake off Hokkaido, Japan launches a devastating tsunami, killing 202 on the small island of Okushiri, Hokkaido
    July 20 - White House deputy counsel Vincent W. Foster Jr commits suicide in Virginia
    July 23 - Candelaria Massacre ? Brazilian police officers kill 8 street kids in Rio de Janeiro
    July 29 - The Israeli Supreme Court acquits accused Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
    July 31 - Windows NT 3.1 has been released with the support of NTFS file system.

August

August 4 - A federal judge sentences LAPD officers Stacey Koon and Laurence Powell to 30 months in prison for violating motorist Rodney King's civil rights
    August 5 - Popular TCG Magic: the Gathering is released.
    August 6 - Louis Freeh is confirmed by the United States Senate to be the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    August 9 - King Albert II of Belgium is sworn into office nine days after the death of his brother, King Baudouin
    August 21 - NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Observer orbiter three days before the spacecraft is scheduled to enter orbit around Mars
    August 24 - Ukraine Independance Day

September

PLO leader Yasir Arafat and Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin, with US President, Bill Clinton.
    September 13 - PLO leader Yasir Arafat and Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin shake hands in Washington D.C., after signing a peace accord.
    September 13 - Late Night with Conan O'Brien premieres on NBC.
    September 13 - Norwegian parliamentary election, 1993
    September 23 - The IOC selects Sydney, Australia to host the 2000 Summer Olympics.
    September 29 - An earthquake centred on Killari, Maharashtra, India kills nearly 10,000 people.

October

Polly Klaas is kidnapped at knifepoint from her home in Petaluma, California. She was later strangled by Richard Allen Davis
    October 3 - Large scale battle between US forces and local militia in Mogadishu, Somalia
    October 6 - After nine years of playing basketball, shaken by the death of his father (James Jordan), Michael Jordan retires from basketball for the first time.
    October 13 - Andreas Papandreou begins his second term as Prime Minister of Greece.
    October 25 - Jean Chrétien and his Liberal Party defeat the governing Progressive Conservative Party in the Canadian federal election.
    October - Internal Revenue Service of the United States granted full religious recognition and tax exemption to all Scientology Churches, missions and social betterment groups[2].

November

November 1 - The Maastricht Treaty activates, formally establishing the European Union
    November 4 - Jean Chrétien becomes Canada's twentieth Prime Minister.
    November 9 - Bosnian Croat forces destroy the Stari most, or Old Bridge of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, by tank fire
    November 12 - The inaugural Ultimate Fighting Championship is held in Denver, Colorado.
    November 18 - In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution.
    November 20 - Savings and Loan scandal: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his "dealings" with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
    November 24 - In the United Kingdom, 11-year-olds Robert Thompson and Jon Venables are convicted of the child murder of 2-year-old James Bulger of Liverpool (they were sentenced to "indefinite detention")
    November 28 - The Observer reveals a channel of communications has existed between the IRA and the British government, despite the government's persistent denials.
    November 30 - US President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law

December

December 2 - Shuttle program: STS-61 - NASA launches the Space Shuttle Endeavour on a mission to repair an optical flaw in the Hubble Space Telescope.
    December 2 - War on Drugs: Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar is gunned down in Medellín when the police try to arrest him
    December 7 - Colin Ferguson opened fire with his Ruger 9mm pistol on a Long Island Railroad train, killing six and injuring 19. The event was dubbed "The Long Island Railroad Massacre."
    December 11 - 48 people killed in Highland Towers condomunium collapes near Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
    December 12 - Earthquake hits Flores, Indonesia - 2200 dead
    December 15 - Downing Street Declaration - United Kingdom commits itself to the search for an answer to the problems of Northern Ireland
    December 30 - Israel and the Vatican establish diplomatic relations
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:04pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

They're both drama whores. That's not an insult, that's a statement based on a metric fuckton of supporting evidence. You chosing to ignore that evidence doesn't make it go away, nor does it mean the staff should ignore it as well.
    No, I'm objecting to the method that certain members of the staff went about making their opinions known, as well as the half-cocked way in which you then said "some of the wording was bad, so we . . . err . . . fixed it." I actually don't think I've attempted to make any substantial argument for JFS' skills one way or the other.

Anthony is going to repost with pics and let JFS respond. How about we all wait for that?

And besides, last I checked, Omega, Mantis, and Asia were agreeing with me to some degree or another about the methodology of the investigation.

While we're calling a spade a spade, I've got an idea that might be worth pursuing. How about all the people on this site with amateur/professional fighter tags are required to list their competition records?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Really, there was Larping ? It was crappling even when JFS took time to learn from BJJ practitioners and publicly thanked them ? that was drama whoring ?
    You're being purposefully obtuse, yet again. Your posting history here goes like this:

Thread: The earth is round.

Cullion: well actually it's a planet.

Common Sense: No ****, that's not what we're talking about.

Cullion: It's also a body in space.

Common Sense: ????

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    No, I'm objecting to the method that certain members of the staff went about making their opinions known, as well as the half-cocked way in which you then said "some of the wording was bad, so we . . . err . . . fixed it." I actually don't think I've attempted to make any substantial argument for JFS' skills one way or the other.

Anthony is going to repost with pics and let JFS respond. How about we all wait for that?

And besides, last I checked, Omega, Mantis, and Asia were agreeing with me to some degree or another about the methodology of the investigation.

While we're calling a spade a spade, I've got an idea that might be worth pursuing. How about all the people on this site with amateur/professional fighter tags are required to list their competition records?
    Holy ****, we've moved past that.

JFS refuses to engage in rational debate. He's NEVER engaged in rational debate here, so please stop trying to blow smoke up my ass and act like he's some poor victimized puppy dog who wandered into the street and got hit by the Bullshido bus.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're being purposefully obtuse, yet again. Your posting history here goes like this:

Thread: The earth is round.

Cullion: well actually it's a planet.

Common Sense: No ****, that's not what we're talking about.

Cullion: It's also a body in space.

Common Sense: ????
    You love it when I treat you rough.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:15pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then fucking BAN HIM...not keep him around so people can piss and moan

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best idea I've heard all day.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast