221990 Bullies, 4134 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: So do you agree with JFS statement about Royce being able to do nothing to him?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with him. He is just that damn good.

9 12.33%
  • No, he is speaking bullshido.

64 87.67%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynor
    Can he shoot? If he tries to gracie his tackle his way to the ground, he's fucked, but if he can shoot, I'd raise the odds. Your kung fu is useless on the ground. You may as well be untrained.
    Sure. It all comes down to whether or not :-

A) The whitebelt can get him down before he knocks him out.

and

B) He doesn't manage to defend himself by just being strong enough to muscle his way out and get up again or have enough wrestling in the memory banks to get a ground and pound going against said whitebelt.

If we're talking whitebelts with no other training, I'd give him pretty damn good odds of either, having seen him succesfully muscle his way through groundcontrolba and based on his decades of standup experience.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost's claims that "proof" is required is entirely bogus. Reading the alleged mission statement of Phrost's site in light of the recent LIES and gutless BACKING DOWN by those repping Bullshido Phrost has the cart before the horse.

Phrost MUST provide proof he is anything but a **** slinging little fat boy ... until he at least drops all the lard he is carrying. In which case, Phrost would still be a **** slinger and **** slinging enabler ... but no longer a fat little boy ... he would simply be a little boy.

Phrost got beat up a lot as a kid ... is a MA noob with no business doing anything beyond training and reading posts by those of us who know this MA thing. This forum is his private bully pulpit.

You have NO credibility Phrost and -0- personal integrity. Bullshido on you Phrost. You are a total fraud. Provide proof of it being any different than I say. Funny **** with your alleged "ambush" ploy as the out for bagging the Mega. You are scared, just like Osiris ... and your mouth boxing fools none save for you.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, white belts in what art? BJJ? And you're gonna muscle your way out? LOL. Surely you saw his attempt at getting out of open guard.
    I saw him muscle a bigger whitebelt dude, the video's available for all to see.

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even a competent whitebelt can still get taken by a much more experinced striker.

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:44pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, some white belts aren't too good. I'm assuming we mean a competent white belt.
    Hypothetically speaking, what are his stats? What are his thoughts on De La Riva? Is he as upset as I am about Carlson Gracie's recent passing?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think the difference has to be anywhere near as extreme as between 'god on their feet' and 'cant shoot'. Hedge loosing to shaolin do guys would be an example.

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:46pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Phrost's claims that "proof" is required is entirely bogus. Reading the alleged mission statement of Phrost's site in light of the recent LIES and gutless BACKING DOWN by those repping Bullshido Phrost has the cart before the horse.

Phrost MUST provide proof he is anything but a **** slinging little fat boy ... until he at least drops all the lard he is carrying. In which case, Phrost would still be a **** slinger and **** slinging enabler ... but no longer a fat little boy ... he would simply be a little boy.

Phrost got beat up a lot as a kid ... is a MA noob with no business doing anything beyond training and reading posts by those of us who know this MA thing. This forum is his private bully pulpit.

You have NO credibility Phrost and -0- personal integrity. Bullshido on you Phrost. You are a total fraud. Provide proof of it being any different than I say. Funny **** with your alleged "ambush" ploy as the out for bagging the Mega. You are scared, just like Osiris ... and your mouth boxing fools none save for you.
    Look you crusty old nutjob, I've never claimed to be able to do anything other than operate this website. YOU are the one making ridiculous claims, and YOU are the one that doesn't back them up.

What happened to going to Florida?

What happened to going to Atlanta?

Why do you start sending friendly PMs when someone actually steps up to take you up on your offer to fight?

You're incapable of rational discussion. You're only here to stir up ****. At this point there's no reason for keeping you around. And as far as I'm concerned, your little sycophantic nutriders can go with you.

This is your absolute last chance. You're not worth the number of wasted threads and drama centering around you. You're not noteworthy in the MA community for anything other than running your mouth to such a degree that it's gotten you banned from forums.

If you have any intention of participating on this site, cut the bullshit and participate in good faith. I'm sorry this site's existence and mission wounds you down to the soul. You and Rudy are two peas in a fucking pod. If you can't handle being questioned on your bullshit I suggest you both go start up wishwewerebornchinese.com and take the rest of your irrational circle jerk partners with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:48pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** OFF!
    You goddamn geeks! What the **** is the point of another JFS thread? NO he can't beat a Gracie. How far is your head up your ass? Can you see daylight?

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky Johnson
    **** OFF!
    You goddamn geeks! What the **** is the point of another JFS thread? NO he can't beat a Gracie. How far is your head up your ass? Can you see daylight?
    He could probably take Helio.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 2:55pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    You and Rudy are two peas in a fucking pod.
    I would argue that JFS's past willingness to help set up and help organize throwdowns (and to show up to them) makes him different from Rudy in at least that one respect.

But by all means, let us all continue calling each other names instead of doing anything productive.

This is your website, he's been given more than enough rope to hang himself by your standards based solely on his conduct.
    Last edited by Cassius; 2/05/2006 2:59pm at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal