223882 Bullies, 3504 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: So do you agree with JFS statement about Royce being able to do nothing to him?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with him. He is just that damn good.

9 12.33%
  • No, he is speaking bullshido.

64 87.67%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already said I don't think he could take Royce, because Royce is an in-training high-level professional. I'm just not going to play along with the purpose of this poll by voting in it.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 11:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynor
    The antigrapple is out. That reduces JFS' possibilities to a punches chance. Ooh, scary.
    It's "... a PUNCHERS chance" you moron. Thanks for posting that, seriously. You have just provided proof positive that you don't even know what striking entails ... much less have any clue as to what to do against it.

From finger tips to shoulder for the upper torso ... head butt above that line. From hips to feet below the line ... elbows & knees included.

Your mythical "one shot chance" is based on sports comp **** and your exposure to same is very limited. You have several layers to pass through against me before you can employ your method of choice. I would make you explode before you even came close, little boy. Bring it on ... you will find yourself moving into a buzz saw and being chopped to pieces.

BTW, standing "normal" I'm around 6 feet tall. When moving for real I'm between 4 - 4 1/2 feet in height. Nothing but hardened tissue and bone to target as I fold everything in and down. You are clueless.

Why? JFS has no clue how to defend against my techniques.
    Thanks for posting that as well. Proves you know nothing of real fighting. I don't "defend" or "counter" ... I bring it to my foe and put the burden on him.

IME, IMO, there is no such animal as "self-defense" and playing the counter game in real World is stupid.

Thanks, Osiris, you are the best ally I could possibly hope for ... in a battle with you.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I've already said I don't think he could take Royce, because Royce is an in-training high-level professional. I'm just not going to play along with the purpose of this poll by voting in it.
    I want to point out I said speaking bullsido. As in saying something not true. Not is JFS bullshido.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 11:36am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Well, I don't think there's much chance that a 50 year old can take out an in-training pro fighter who is in his prime and competes at the top-level. It's not really a striker vs. grappler issue for me.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Ok. Well, I don't think there's much chance that a 50 year old can take out an in-training pro fighter who is in his prime and competes at the top-level. It's not really a striker vs. grappler issue for me.
    Your problem is that you're trying to watch Zombie movies in color, when it is clear that they are only in black and white, just like all of life.

If only we had words to describe the luminousity of things that weren't exactly black, but also weren't quite white. You know, like in between them or something. Someone should really come up with some new terms or something . . .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, because when you're claiming that Royce cant touch you, but you get triangle choked by white areas, there's some grey area there. Yep.
    Sorry, your text does not appear as perfect black or white, so I refuse to acknowledge its existence unless it is convenient for me to do so.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I think I need to research bigger machine guns.
    Now you're just being a poopyface.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 1:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, voting for JFS is not a gag option. Don't vote jockingly...
    I am looking at you Samurai Steve.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greese1
    Guys, voting for JFS is not a gag option. Don't vote jockingly...
    I am looking at you Samurai Steve.
    How about making up my own comedic option? Rest assured that it will contain no less than three puns and no more than 12 references to David Duchovny's stunning good looks.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 1:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Slap it down and we will think about it.