Posted On:
    2/03/2006 9:55pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New Dog Brothers' Video Clip

Yo,

I just checked the Dog Brothers' website, and I just noticed they added a new "DB Reality Promo" videoclip. I checked the site a few weeks ago, and I don't recall they had that clip before. The URL of the clip is this (10Mb, about 10 min. long):

http://dogbrothersvideo.com/dbpitch.wmv

I did a quick search on BS, but I didn't see anybody posted it before, so here it is. It shows a few brief fights. These guys are not bullshit. The fights showcased bouts with two sticks, single sticks, and staffs. Pretty cool stuff with mandatory blood emanating from blows to the forehead.

:bowdown:

Pretty cool ****, me like it. However, I wonder how the heck they organized these gatherings without having the Senafool McCain's crying momma about them.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 10:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, already been posted.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30223

Please take a prize from the bottom shelf. Right between the chicletts and the kazoos.

:sad6:
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 10:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doh!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 10:43pm

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been making the prediciton for a while now that full contact stickfighting will be the next big thing to get over. It'll be more "extreme" than MMA. It will also make McCain's head explode like that guy in Scanners.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 10:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    I've been making the prediciton for a while now that full contact stickfighting will be the next big thing to get over. It'll be more "extreme" than MMA. It will also make McCain's head explode like that guy in Scanners.
    That would be something worth of pay-per-view :icon_blac

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 10:59pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's totally my kind of sport. i have to do that some day.

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 1:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    That's totally my kind of sport. i have to do that some day.
    There are a lot of women that take part in this and some seriously kick ass. Poidog knows one that I watched last year and she was tough as nails. Good stick work, striking and grappling. It can be a hell of a combo when done properly. The gatherings are twice a year. You should save some coin and try it someday.

:XXmonkey:

Check this thread for her pics and the event review from 2004 I believe.

Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 1:56am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spoke with Linda at this past Gathering (she came down to support Gints), and I'm not sure if she can fight anymore. IIRC, she did something to her back/neck that precludes her from fighting. For the life of me I can't remember if this was a permanent thing or not.

Anna, especially considering your ARMA background, I really think you should check one of these out. Convince any other females in your group to come with so y'all have opponents.

Red, you gonna be at this coming summer Gathering? Hope you do, I'd really like to put more faces to bullshido names.

Anyone else thinking of watching/participating in a Gathering...just do it. You'll dig it.

Aloha, Poi
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 1:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will be there if I can remember. For some reason I always friggen forget till the following week! I've missed the last couple in a row. They have a date yet?

:munky2:

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Summer Gathering of the Pack - Sunday, June 25, 2006

:viking:
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast