Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2009 4:01pm

Style: Boxing/JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubako View Post
    haha. i fucking took classes there when i was a little kid!

it was so shitty. i am so stoked to find this asshole on this website. i remember that he was really mean to his own children who also did kung-fu. he was all demanding of them and ****. they probably do drugs now too.

THE GAYEST OF ALL was that he used to play an album by "enigma" that featured such soothing "hits" as "sadeness" and the gayest ever: "return to innocence". anyway, i realized it was a waste of my time when i lost a fight to a kid who was a total *****.

after i quit his class i got in 9 more fights before graduating highschool, winning all of them with the strategy of punching the kid in the nose over and over again with my right hand until he cried or the teacher came. so kids, there's a free martial arts lesson for you that's way better than anything eric cruz will sell you. here's another one: do some push-ups.

p.s. i now live in new york and it's not so bad and im 25 and i'll **** cruz up if i see him and get my moms money back!
    so Cruz plays Enigma and Patenaude plays Survivor; wich approach is the best?:laughing1

Posted On:
    1/04/2010 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cruz question

As I posted on a thread a few weeks ago, I had a short time affiliation with Glenn Hart and Cruz. I remember that Cruz was doing some Iron Palm training. I was told that his hands were lethal from the Chi or energy he has cultivated from years of this training. Are any of you aware of his training or mastery of this? Or, is all BS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 2:45pm

Style: shorin ryu/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have some friends and relatives in mashpee, ill going out later this spring for a visit, maybe ill swing by usa kung fu and check out the aliveness.
    Last edited by ciscodog; 1/05/2010 2:46pm at . Reason: for spelling
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112