Sponsored Links Spacer Image

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:46pm

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The photos in this thread were discussed to death about 5 months ago, welcome to last year.

While the photos, posted with little context or referential frame, may show him not to be a groundfighter, he never claimed to be one. He has been vindicated on his other claims though: he has shown up to throw down, people believe he's a competant fighter, has extensive backgound in CMA, has ties to old-world Chinese organizations, ex-US Special Forces. So what have you proven here? That people can be made fun on in out of context still-frames? That he taught a 'ground work overview' as a part of a much broader scoped CMA seminar, from his own point of view, which is different than BJJ? Big fucking deal, you guys live in a small world. You pose all these doubts about the guys overall credentials, which have all checked out over the course of his being here at BS, and then your 'proof' is the same old photos from his seminar?

If you weren't such a big ***** Anthony, you would go check out his skills in person as he invited you to do (or send someone qualified to represent), instead of hiding behind the keyboard and trying to do a dim-witted hatchet job on the guy. Sure, so quote 'tung-fu', post up some lame photos of the guy, call it a bullshido expose, and then declare victory.... Dipshit.

Fucking Lame.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:47pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    First of all, thanks for the compliment.

IŽll be the first to admit my opinion of him is based on third party accounts I read here, specifically on one of the throwdown threads. Also, I have not posted or lurked here lately, real life got in the way.

IŽd watch the videos and read the threads you mentioned, but quite frankly, I do not have much time to play around here, so IŽll take your word for it when you say he did a pathetic job at grappling. IŽll also consider JFS was responsible for the marketing involved in that seminar.

Even if we consider all that, I do remember reading that JFS is indeed a bloody good striker, which means that, whatever else he is, he is NOT a bullshido artist.

Imagine a Gracie teaching bad kickboxing: sure, itŽs none of his business and he should not be charging money for it, but calling him a bullshido artist if he only did it once is indeed going too far, wouldnŽt you agree?

BTW, I am only trying to be fair here. I am in Brazil, none of what happens here affect me in any way, I have no interest in any kind of cult of personality.
    If the Gracies are teaching Bullshido, you better bet they would get called on it.

We have no idea how long he's been doing it. I have one instance online.

Saying it's okay since he only taught a little bullshido is like saying, it's okay, I'm a little pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:48pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Non-Throwdown video

I have more videos but this just barely fit under the 250 mega byte limit. And it takes kinda long to cut and slice all the video together and upload it.

more non-throwdown video

Administrator

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter
    The photos in this thread were discussed to death about 5 months ago, welcome to last year.

While the photos, posted with little context or referential frame, may show him not to be a groundfighter, he never claimed to be one. He has been vindicated on his other claims though: he has shown up to throw down, people believe he's a competant fighter, has extensive backgound in CMA, has ties to old-world Chinese organizations, ex-US Special Forces. So what have you proven here? That people can be made fun on in out of context still-frames? That he taught a 'ground work overview' as a part of a much broader scoped CMA seminar, from his own point of view, which is different than BJJ? Big fucking deal, you guys live in a small world. You pose all these doubts about the guys overall credentials, which have all checked out over the course of his being here at BS, and then your 'proof' is the same old photos from his seminar?

If you weren't such a big ***** Anthony, you would go check out his skills in person as he invited you to do (or send someone qualified to represent), instead of hiding behind the keyboard and trying to do a dim-witted hatchet job on the guy. Sure, so quote 'tung-fu', post up some lame photos of the guy, call it a bullshido expose, and then declare victory.... Dipshit.

Fucking Lame.
    JFS Junior?

I never saw the thread. What were his credentials on teaching Crappling?
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    *the Southwest Airlines ding* You are now free to tell me to **** off.
    **** off.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****. The Mega got cancelled? I was saving up to travel across country too. ****. You people need to stop trying to prove that your E-penis is so large. Nobody gives a **** anymore.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Holy ****. The Mega got cancelled? I was saving up to travel across country too. ****. You people need to stop trying to prove that your E-penis is so large. Nobody gives a **** anymore.
    Looks like it's gonna be Kansas City, so less money spent.

We spent days talking to Bullshido's legal team. It was the only thing to do, considering the big picture and JFS's involvement.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:58pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread needs moar JFS. Is he in hiding?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 3:01pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    So you are saying if I wasn't' staff, it would be okay? Since I only got moderator status about 4 or 5 days ago, if I did it back then, it's not a witch hunt?
    Your status as staff wasn't relevant to the point I was trying to make.

What I was trying to say is that JFS hung himself by making all those threats, not by teaching crappling. I hope and believe that JFS would not fight someone who was not willing to fight back. Regardless we all know how far such sentiments go in the courtroom.

Damn overly litigous society. They should bring back dueling. People get a whole lot more polite when duels are legal.
    Shut the hell up and train.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 3:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This sucks. Oh well. One thing though...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    The proof is in this thread, I let it stand for itself.
    Speaking of proof, I'd really like some sort of proof or explanation of the "evil deeds" JFS was planning. The "we can't tell you but it's bad" explanation is 101% bullshit.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast