Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:32pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer

I do not believe JFS needs my help here, by the way, but I like to keep things clear when it comes to calling people bullshido.
    Pack of wolves....cross bread with pirana! the slightest drop of blood will start it...

But really, JFS is a big boy and I for one can't wait for the rant. I think most of us have been on the business end of a JFS "you dont know **** and eat your moms puss" post...so lets see it go the other way...No harm just good clean JFS fun!

I'M FOR REAL ROSAT-BEAST

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:32pm

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :needpics:

Errr, ummm. Hmm. Nevermind, carry on then.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:34pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Please!

And no she's 23. But my 30 year old aunt is looking for a divorce.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=throwdown

I'm kidding. You know my stance on SEA women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:37pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How does this affect the MegaTD?

Effect?

I always get those mixed up.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=throwdown

I'm kidding. You know my stance on SEA women.
    Thanks!

And yes, SEA creatures sure have their ways... OF EVIL.

I can't wait for JFS to get here. It shall be an epic battle. I've got $5 on Anthony by photo-jitsu.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:40pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony, so what? The man taught bullshido. So what? How many of these teachers actually realize they're teaching bullshido? I seriously doubt JFS thought he was teaching crap as he probably didn't know any better. Like you said, he admits he has little ground knowledge. The question to ask is did he portray himself as a ground expert in this seminar? Or was this groundfighting presented as a general guideline? You would need to talk to someone who went to one of these seminars to get an answer.

What matters is what he teaches now that he has been exposed to grapplers with more than rudimentary skill (Drummerboy). IIRC, JFS stated in one of his posts that Drummerboy was teaching him some grappling. So JFS is learning and adapting. That is the most important detail IMHO. It would be different if he refused to learn or recognize change.

None of this changes or excuses the severity of his online threats and challenges. The legal ramifications of this behavior are a legitimate concern for Bullshido.

I like JFS. I'm also aware that he isn't perfect. He shook things up here and gained a huge amount of notoriety in a very short period of time. As a consequence of this and JFS's feud with almost all staff members at one time or another the focus of your investigation smells like a witch hunt.

*the Southwest Airlines ding* You are now free to tell me to **** off.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    How does this affect the MegaTD?

Effect?

I always get those mixed up.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31136

It's been cancelled.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    You are one of my dearest friends on this site, one though we haven't met. Normally, I would take anything you say and give it merit.

However, this is one intance where I cannot do that. Please do some more digging. Go into the big thread about Aesopian, and see people back peddling from him. The Judoka in question is not a senior one, who does BJJ once in a moon.

Watch the videos of that throwdown, see for yourself the crappling involved.

Then come back to me, and tell me that even with all the proof I have posted in this thread, that he espouses Bullshido for charging money to teach crap.

Please tell me you were not sucked up in his cult of personality.
    First of all, thanks for the compliment.

Ill be the first to admit my opinion of him is based on third party accounts I read here, specifically on one of the throwdown threads. Also, I have not posted or lurked here lately, real life got in the way.

Id watch the videos and read the threads you mentioned, but quite frankly, I do not have much time to play around here, so Ill take your word for it when you say he did a pathetic job at grappling. Ill also consider JFS was responsible for the marketing involved in that seminar.

Even if we consider all that, I do remember reading that JFS is indeed a bloody good striker, which means that, whatever else he is, he is NOT a bullshido artist.

Imagine a Gracie teaching bad kickboxing: sure, its none of his business and he should not be charging money for it, but calling him a bullshido artist if he only did it once is indeed going too far, wouldnt you agree?

BTW, I am only trying to be fair here. I am in Brazil, none of what happens here affect me in any way, I have no interest in any kind of cult of personality.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:44pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Thanks!
    I've got $5 on Anthony by photo-jitsu.

His photo-jitsu is good..ha ha ha um But JFS is a master of wudang ************-fu. This is hard to beat. I supose Anthony will respond with Shalolin logic-flower method and point out the flaws in the photo-jitsu Jfs grapling. To which we shall see a new and vigorus ************-fu attack utilizing the I-fucked-your-mom-ryu keyboard asult.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2006 2:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    Anthony, so what? The man taught bullshido. So what? How many of these teachers actually realize they're teaching bullshido? I seriously doubt JFS thought he was teaching crap as he probably didn't know any better. Like you said, he admits he has little ground knowledge. The question to ask is did he portray himself as a ground expert in this seminar? Or was this groundfighting presented as a general guideline? You would need to talk to someone who went to one of these seminars to get an answer.

What matters is what he teaches now that he has been exposed to grapplers with more than rudimentary skill (Drummerboy). IIRC, JFS stated in one of his posts that Drummerboy was teaching him some grappling. So JFS is learning and adapting. That is the most important detail IMHO. It would be different if he refused to learn or recognize change.

None of this changes or excuses the severity of his online threats and challenges. The legal ramifications of this behavior are a legitimate concern for Bullshido.

I like JFS. I'm also aware that he isn't perfect. He shook things up here and gained a huge amount of notoriety in a very short period of time. As a consequence of this and JFS's feud with almost all staff members at one time or another the focus of your investigation smells like a witch hunt.

*the Southwest Airlines ding* You are now free to tell me to **** off.
    I explained in this thread I only received this information yesterday. Our mission statement runs true, exspose the Bullshido.

I accused JFS of this yesterday, he decided to ignore it, as a habit of his when doesn't like a subject matter.

Untill he comes in this thread, and says what you just posted, about not knowing what he was doing but still teaching it for money, he is still guilty of teaching Bullshido.

So you are saying if I wasn't' staff, it would be okay? Since I only got moderator status about 4 or 5 days ago, if I did it back then, it's not a witch hunt?

The proof is in this thread, I let it stand for itself.
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast