Page 2 of 102 First 1234561252 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    A lot of bullshido instructors do this. I teach standup. I and my students need to learn the ground too. Instead of going to a few seminars and renting the complete line of UFC. I just pay a pro-fighter and coach to teach at my school on friday nights. Why is it so hard for McSensei's to put thier pride aside and admitt that mabey they don't know everything?
    You Sir, are a credit to Martial Arts Instructors everywhere.

    Unfortunately, not everyone does. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Well, the guy has been to at least one throwdown, and the other bullshidokas who were present were very impressed with his skills, grappler or no grappler.
    He got tapped by a Judo guy, and then claimed a back injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  3. #13
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    A lot of bullshido instructors do this. I teach standup. I and my students need to learn the ground too. Instead of going to a few seminars and renting the complete line of UFC. I just pay a pro-fighter and coach to teach at my school on friday nights. Why is it so hard for McSensei's to put thier pride aside and admitt that mabey they don't know everything?
    Bad Marketing and inability to do it with zeal and smoothness.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    I only hit this site about 3 times a week. What did JFS do to start the inquisition? I know he can be an ass, did he become exeptionaly assy?
    He threatened me with physical violence and then a lawsuit.

    Neither scared me, and it was time to out him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  5. #15
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Note to self: Don't piss of Anthony, he'll go and tell sisters about pimping.

  6. #16
    wagamichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,405
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    He threatened me with physical violence and then a lawsuit.

    Neither scared me, and it was time to out him.

    Well, no ****! you cant have it both ways. Either your a man and do it with violence, or your a sissy girl and do it with a lawsuit. Threatining both is bad form. Bad form indeed!


    Have at him!

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Note to self: Don't piss of Anthony, he'll go and tell sisters about pimping.
    Your sisters are too good for me.

    :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Well, no ****! you cant have it both ways. Either your a man and do it with violence, or your a sissy girl and do it with a lawsuit. Threatining both is bad form. Bad form indeed!


    Have at him!
    Truth be told, I just got the info yesterday. Or it would have been sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  9. #19
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vindictive much? :p

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Vindictive much? :p
    Vindictive on following the mission statement of Bullshido?

    No.

    Did I enjoy this investigation?

    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Page 2 of 102 First 1234561252 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO