Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 4:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of his edits and lack of obvious others points him out as a pretty amateurish writer/editor too. Aside from his completely fabricated fighting abilities he pretty much pwns himself on his professional writing claims.

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 9:14am

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote Hall of Fame for Kickcatcher.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 6:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Phil's official rebuttal to Kickcatcher:

http://themartialist.com/pecom/stabvesthoax.htm

Good ol' Phil.
    LOL! The banner in that page currently reads : "Personally, I cam´t imagine a greater waste of... my life than reading Phil elmore´s thoughts on being a warrior" -Ken Cook.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My take on 'knife defence': People who have to face it as a reality in their work (i.e. mostly cops and bouncers) tend to wear commercial anti-stab vests and tend to carry a weapon of their own (one that works at a distance, like a pepper spay, taser or gun, whenever the law allows it, and big club posing as a torch or nightstick if not). That tells me what all I think I need to know.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    2/04/2006 8:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    LOL! The banner in that page currently reads : "Personally, I cam´t imagine a greater waste of... my life than reading Phil elmore´s thoughts on being a warrior" -Ken Cook.
    good find dude!

that is fucking hilarious!!

phil has owned himself again:chewy::llorar:
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    That was an excellent article. And being an anti-leftist (ie. fan of individual responsibility over the State), thanks for the ammo. Hell, that helps me with an argument I have with The Wastrel over a year ago on leftist bias in the American university system.
    Well, he's from a later generation Phrost, so it's not surprising.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    UGH. . . I'd hate to be his back and neck if he shoots like that all day.

He needs to relax.
    Frankly, I can't understand why he doesn't view himself looking like an ass in these photographs. He's got incredible self-esteem for an ugly guy. :biggrin:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:35am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    If anyone calls that number (assuming it's his) and is a jackass, I will personally ban you. We don't need that kind of bullshit originating here, and I imagine it's borderline illegal.

Yes, Phil is a douche, and a bigger one for inviting that on himself. But just because his dick is on the ground doesn't mean you need to stomp it. For me, this article is the nail in the credibility coffin anyway.
    If phil's so brave (not to mention stupid), he should post his address. If he's so eager for conversation with his critics, what would be better than doing it in person? :5camoufla

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:39am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Holy crap. Is the guy that desperate for friends that he has to post his frikkin number 25 times?

He's like the desperate guy that leaves 5,000 messages on some chick's machine.

"Call me!"
    "Didnt hear from you yet so, you know, call me!"
    "Still waiting for that call!"
    "Hiya! Call me anytime!"
    "I'm crying while masturbating!"

etc.
    What's phil need with a chick, he's got his own breasts.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/05/2006 12:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper

Please excuse me while I spend the rest of the morning feeling smug. I am insufferably pleased with myself. It's not every day I get to 'own' someone who was looking to do just that to me.[/B]

----end quote---------
    Naturally, phil never loses a debate. Talk about delusional. If phil really is married, seriously folks, what kind of woman would be attracted to this retard?