Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:51pm

Style: CQB/CQC Todd Lineage.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    Then how the hell that that every friggin poster either has BJJ or MMA on his style?
    Every poster? Not me limp one, not me!

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why aren't there any BJJ characters in fighting games?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:13pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gotta say, threads like this crack me up. You guys have some pretty awesome Troll-Bashing skills. Could that be a style?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:15pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    These types of posts DO NOT help further the credibility of TMA.

In fact, these types of posts make TMA practitioners look like a bunch of cry baby whiners that bitch and moan because someone insulted their teddy bear...though teddy bear abuse is a problem that shouldn't be taken lightly.

So please...the next time someone wants to make a post about how abusive Bullshido.net is...

Think of the Teddy Bears!

Can't I just think about your mom instead?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:17pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syric
    Here's a real life story, i dont care if you think its true or not. Im walkin down the street with Jessica Alba. Suddenly Rickson Gracie, Kurt Angle and Yip Man show up and make whistling sounds at my girl. Im like WTF.

So I break out my aikido. they all grab my wrist and I toss em with no atemi, no movement and no kicks. I turned and Jessica didnt even see it. She was busy makin out with angelina Jolie [my ex of 3 years] and Im like WTF x 2.

JEEZ what a day
    Obviously, you are another Aikidofraud. You seem to have confused your day with my blog.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    Why aren't there any BJJ characters in fighting games?
    because the rasslers already cover the grappling angle
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:46pm

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excuse ME?!?!? do not even claim my bitch

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:55pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Can't I just think about your mom instead?
    Show some respect to your father, damnit!

I would have never made you if your mom hadn't got me so drunk...

:p

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 7:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD, Kali, BJJ, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.
    I was going to consider your post a rational thought

But then I realized you do aikido.....

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 8:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :fist: :fist:
    The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.
    This is my first time posting, and even I think you are an idiot.
    From what I have read in the other forums, most people only hate fools who insist that their art, striking or grappling, is the greatest ever developed.
    Or the idiots who practice Aikido.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast