233293 Bullies, 3579 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 89
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
  2. Syric is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Memphis Tn
    Posts
    30

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:05pm


     Style: Aikido, kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why do you care if people like aikido or not. hell I take aikido and personally i HATE pure aikido. Where people fall down b/c they dont wanna disrespect what someone does. People have these conceptions of aikido b/c its degenerated into it. if you did get lucky, as I have, then great for you. But u dont expect people to stop and believe you when the evidence is otherwise.

    i have my own problems with aikido, yet if someone on here bashes it, hell I almost applaud it. These people need to know how to hit, kick, bite, scratch, and be aware that when someone grabs them they are going to get hit. People just dont hold on, they let go and you better be able to elbow em in the side of the jaw.

    Now for you, take the board for what it is, a laugh. If your aikido is great, and you can and have used it, FABULOUS. But no one on here is going to believe you, hell I wont. Ive taken aikido for 5 years. Ive been lucky I have had the **** beat outta me during it. You are way to upset over people hating aikido and perhaps being to much BJJ. so what? ****, grow up. I want to take BJJ and Boxing.

    and when talkin about a BJJ guy getting owned, you ever think they guy sucked?? Ive seen an aikidoka get owned by a wang chung, do I think aikido sucks, no but i sure as **** think the aikidoka sucks
  3. ex_jungyae is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    pst
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:06pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

    Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc

    School name and location please...


    oh can't provid it? You are sooooo full of crap.



    that is how you do the :owneddanc
  4. JDrozen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    23

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:07pm


     Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?
    Then how the hell that that every friggin poster either has BJJ or MMA on his style?
  5. Yrkoon9 is offline
    Yrkoon9's Avatar

    Brock Sampson

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Land of the Living
    Posts
    4,590

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: 5.56

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

    Excellent troll, sir.

    But this statement above has been shown to be true many times. And this fight in many of its variants are widely availible.

    Hey someone link that video of that karateka where you can hear his arm just pop and tear at the end?
  6. isol8d is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    773

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:07pm


     Style: kung fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Birthday:
    February 9, 1988

    Congratulations, you will be able to buy smokes in the next two weeks, kid.
  7. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,125

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:07pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?
    Because they don't care about reality, they only want to argue against the strawman they've created in their own minds.
  8. JDrozen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    23

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:12pm


     Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syric
    why do you care if people like aikido or not. hell I take aikido and personally i HATE pure aikido. Where people fall down b/c they dont wanna disrespect what someone does. People have these conceptions of aikido b/c its degenerated into it. if you did get lucky, as I have, then great for you. But u dont expect people to stop and believe you when the evidence is otherwise.

    i have my own problems with aikido, yet if someone on here bashes it, hell I almost applaud it. These people need to know how to hit, kick, bite, scratch, and be aware that when someone grabs them they are going to get hit. People just dont hold on, they let go and you better be able to elbow em in the side of the jaw.

    Now for you, take the board for what it is, a laugh. If your aikido is great, and you can and have used it, FABULOUS. But no one on here is going to believe you, hell I wont. Ive taken aikido for 5 years. Ive been lucky I have had the **** beat outta me during it. You are way to upset over people hating aikido and perhaps being to much BJJ. so what? ****, grow up. I want to take BJJ and Boxing.

    and when talkin about a BJJ guy getting owned, you ever think they guy sucked?? Ive seen an aikidoka get owned by a wang chung, do I think aikido sucks, no but i sure as **** think the aikidoka sucks

    Wow! It seems all these "Gracie wannabies" have forgotten how to spell properly. Must be from those "randori" they have in the rythm of Brasilian samba. Screws up the brain neurons.
    Last edited by JDrozen; 1/31/2006 4:26pm at .
  9. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

    Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc
    You've already been caught in telling ond BS story that you STOLE from somewhere else. So why should we believe you now?
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  10. ex_jungyae is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    pst
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:16pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    Wow! It seems all these "Gracie wannabies" have forgoten how to spell properly. Must be from those randoris they have in the rythm of brasilian samba. Screws up the brain neurons.

    ahhh so it begins... the last hope of all trolls: If you can't defend your point intelligently then at least attack your opponents spelling! :qright5:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.