Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:05pm

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why do you care if people like aikido or not. hell I take aikido and personally i HATE pure aikido. Where people fall down b/c they dont wanna disrespect what someone does. People have these conceptions of aikido b/c its degenerated into it. if you did get lucky, as I have, then great for you. But u dont expect people to stop and believe you when the evidence is otherwise.

i have my own problems with aikido, yet if someone on here bashes it, hell I almost applaud it. These people need to know how to hit, kick, bite, scratch, and be aware that when someone grabs them they are going to get hit. People just dont hold on, they let go and you better be able to elbow em in the side of the jaw.

Now for you, take the board for what it is, a laugh. If your aikido is great, and you can and have used it, FABULOUS. But no one on here is going to believe you, hell I wont. Ive taken aikido for 5 years. Ive been lucky I have had the **** beat outta me during it. You are way to upset over people hating aikido and perhaps being to much BJJ. so what? ****, grow up. I want to take BJJ and Boxing.

and when talkin about a BJJ guy getting owned, you ever think they guy sucked?? Ive seen an aikidoka get owned by a wang chung, do I think aikido sucks, no but i sure as **** think the aikidoka sucks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc

School name and location please...

oh can't provid it? You are sooooo full of crap.

that is how you do the :owneddanc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:07pm

Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    How come these guys don't seem to understand that like 1/5th of the active posters on bullshido or less even do BJJ or "MMA"?
    Then how the hell that that every friggin poster either has BJJ or MMA on his style?

Brock Sampson

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Excellent troll, sir.

But this statement above has been shown to be true many times. And this fight in many of its variants are widely availible.

Hey someone link that video of that karateka where you can hear his arm just pop and tear at the end?

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Birthday:
    February 9, 1988

Congratulations, you will be able to buy smokes in the next two weeks, kid.

Posted On:

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Because they don't care about reality, they only want to argue against the strawman they've created in their own minds.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:12pm

Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syric
    why do you care if people like aikido or not. hell I take aikido and personally i HATE pure aikido. Where people fall down b/c they dont wanna disrespect what someone does. People have these conceptions of aikido b/c its degenerated into it. if you did get lucky, as I have, then great for you. But u dont expect people to stop and believe you when the evidence is otherwise.

i have my own problems with aikido, yet if someone on here bashes it, hell I almost applaud it. These people need to know how to hit, kick, bite, scratch, and be aware that when someone grabs them they are going to get hit. People just dont hold on, they let go and you better be able to elbow em in the side of the jaw.

Now for you, take the board for what it is, a laugh. If your aikido is great, and you can and have used it, FABULOUS. But no one on here is going to believe you, hell I wont. Ive taken aikido for 5 years. Ive been lucky I have had the **** beat outta me during it. You are way to upset over people hating aikido and perhaps being to much BJJ. so what? ****, grow up. I want to take BJJ and Boxing.

and when talkin about a BJJ guy getting owned, you ever think they guy sucked?? Ive seen an aikidoka get owned by a wang chung, do I think aikido sucks, no but i sure as **** think the aikidoka sucks

Wow! It seems all these "Gracie wannabies" have forgotten how to spell properly. Must be from those "randori" they have in the rythm of Brasilian samba. Screws up the brain neurons.
    Last edited by JDrozen; 1/31/2006 4:26pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc
    You've already been caught in telling ond BS story that you STOLE from somewhere else. So why should we believe you now?
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! It seems all these "Gracie wannabies" have forgoten how to spell properly. Must be from those randoris they have in the rythm of brasilian samba. Screws up the brain neurons.

ahhh so it begins... the last hope of all trolls: If you can't defend your point intelligently then at least attack your opponents spelling! :qright5:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast