Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kuk Sool Won

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So when TKD wins it's becuase of the training, not the style. But if muay thai wins it's becuase the style is superior? I smell a double standard.

Benny was hard core Ed Parker Kenpo and holds a black belt in TKD. As you know Kenpo frowns on fancy kicks like the back kick, but Benny's TKD background brought out the devestating back kicks that he used to make people drop and curl up into a ball gasping for air.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:38am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    It was a highlight video, assfuck. People who have seen the fights in their entirety would know that the boxing skills of Benny is what did the most damage.
    It is also why MT fighters today learn boxing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear everyone bash Aikidoka. Even frost's Captain America avatar bashes Aikido. Yet we see an aikido master totally throw a professional muay thai figher like a rag doll.

Wake up and open your closed mind.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:43am

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 or 4 side kicks, they traded a couple round houses in the middle of the clip. They both took damage... Thai guy had the edge... caught the TKDer with a couple nice head kicks.

I didn't see the rest of the video though... it would only play half of it for me... so I saw none of the leg kicks... but I would assume the Thai fighter had the edge with those too. So maybe he did get owned hard the rest of the match.

But the first half didn't look like the TKDer got "over powered" or "outmatched". He stood toe to toe with the Thai guy.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:43am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    I only saw half the video (cut off just after the TKD take a roundhouse to the head, after the axe kick)... and it didn't look like the thai guy dominated, within the rule set. .
    What fight were you watching the MT guy dominated from the start. Hell in the first exchange finds the TKD down ond the ground. The TKD barely landed kicks and very few with any power. The MT guy delivered sevarl good kicks in succession.

Pagan is a retard. I hold a BB in TKD and also in Aikido. However my fighting doesn't resemble any of them. Benny fighing does NOT resemble TKD but Kickboxing, which is what he does. 'nuff said.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TBK and the rest... stop feeding the troll.... he annoys me...

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    But the first half didn't look like the TKDer got "over powered" or "outmatched". He stood toe to toe with the Thai guy.
    No he didn't kept standing up from the ground but he was NOT going toe to toe with the MT guy. TKD guy kept backing up, thats not going toe to toe. Finally the TKD met the canvas 3~4 times at least the MT guy 0.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Yet we see an aikido master totally throw a professional muay thai figher like a rag doll.
    BULLSHIT. Time for Trollshido.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Pagan is a retard. I hold a BB in TKD and also in Aikido. However my fighting doesn't resemble any of them. Benny fighing does NOT resemble TKD but Kickboxing, which is what he does. 'nuff said.
    So all those jumping spinning back kicks don't resmeble TKD? Ok. Don't forget to close the door of your mind when you enter the denial house.

And as a stated before American kickboxing was created by Kenpo and TKD stylists.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    What fight were you watching the MT guy dominated from the start. Hell in the first exchange finds the TKD down ond the ground. The TKD barely landed kicks and very few with any power. The MT guy delivered sevarl good kicks in succession.

Would you just ket me nutride in peace, and stop disputing me with this so called "logic" and speaking about what "actually happened"... dick...

But serious. Yeah... the Thai guy had the edge... but I was happy seeing TKD in some full contact. I wish a spinning back would have landed, but his roundhouses looked nice to me...with power behind them. The Thai guy was just "tougher".
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast