Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 1920212228 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 5:03am

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tae Kwon doofus? That wasn't really funny. Keep your day job lady. Keep being a "wanna be". I mean that was terrible but, Taekwonpenis? That's something a 10 year old kid would say. Shows how mature you are. Anyways, I show proof of Tae Kwon Do's effectivness and people still want to talk down.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 6:33am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaKickz
    The "TKD sucks" line is getting old. I've posted enough proof to show how effective it can be. If you don't wish to acknowledge it then why post useless comment like "TKD sucks".
    No you haven't. There is more proof that has been posted that is sucks. Hell pple who trained TKD say it sucks. Take 10 TKDer and take 10 MT fighters and have them fight and MT is going to win at leat 8/10 times (and thats being generous). Therefore TKD Sucks. :thumbsup:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 6:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly.. He wasn't good. That was one TKD fighter of out many. This still doesnt proove that TKD "sucks". Sure the fighter himself sucked but what if their was a skilled TKD fighter in there? Anything could have happened. Here is proof that a skilled TKD fighter can kick ass.. read this, it's not long. I'm sure most of you have already read it, but oh well. http://www.braziliantopteam.com/det_...go_noticia=157
    Its a well know fact that Lucio can't beat anyone else on the Top Team. Stop with the ones and two of pple who DON'T train like your average TKDer that can pull of TKD. If TKD was so good it wouldn't have the bad rap of falling down all the time and MISSING alot with fancy kicks. Just get over it and realize for all you thumping you and your TKD is going to get spanked by your average Thai fighter and will get slaughtered by a MMA fighter.

'nuff said.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 7:41am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The TKD fighter was Serkan Yilmaz. The other guy was a Japanese boxer. Serkan beat Muay Thai fighters too but under K-1 rules. I'm still sure he can hold his own in Muay Thai rules also. But yeah fighters like him give TKD a good name.
    I checked under K1 his record is 3-4-0 with no win in any fight where the other person list MT as they style.

So if it happen name please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 7:48am

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My TKD? You don't know about my TKD so don't start making it personal. The problem is Muay Thai fighters and JJ fighters can't admit that there are other styles that are capable of competing in the ring. Anyways I've stated everything I wanted to. You "bad asses" can act hard and talk smack but until I see 8 Thai fighter beat 8 Korean TKD fighters then your comments are useless. No hard feelings. You people can make fun of my style but I'll still be your friend. : )

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 7:57am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My TKD? You don't know about my TKD so don't start making it personal. The problem is Muay Thai fighters and JJ fighters can't admit that there are other styles that are capable of competing in the ring. Anyways I've stated everything I wanted to. You "bad asses" can act hard and talk smack but until I see 8 Thai fighter beat 8 Korean TKD fighters then your comments are useless. No hard feelings. You people can make fun of my style but I'll still be your friend. : )
    There is a vid of just that from about 20 year ago I see if I can find it. but what of the K1 record?

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 9:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JJ and MT fighters don't have to admit anything. TKD is NOT on the same level as MT. It been proven time and time again. You act like you're the only TKD out there. I done TKD for a LOOOOONG time. It was the first formal MA I trained in and I am telling you its gotten suckier over the years, especially in the US. So you can either accept the FACTS or keep deluding yourself.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 10:49am

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy in the first video didn't look that bad too me (hell he could kick my ass), but I agree the Thai fighter was stronger, and while he got beat, he still stepped up and did his thing. Respect. That second video was nice. I've never seen a jumping spin hook in anything other then WTF compititions... but again... his opponent looked really weak, as it just showed a short clip of his domination (no guy in there right mind would try such fancy techs unless they were really outmatching their opponent).

But yeah... TKD sucks... however... some guys do make it work... and as for sport fighting, it much more entertaining to watch then a couple of guys rolling aroud on the ground...

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 11:46am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "TKD sucks" line is getting old. I've posted enough proof to show how effective it can be. If you don't wish to acknowledge it then why post useless comment like "TKD sucks".
    Proof? What proof? Where is this proof?

And while you're at it, look in my style box, dickhead.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 11:49am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone wanna take bets on how long baby boy is gonna last here?