Page 10 of 32 First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last
  1. #91
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    I'll see if we've got a spare one at the dojang I can send you. How tall are you?

    Would the association you're fighting under let you get away with it?

    I bet they would, hell, the ring I'm fighting in has fucking garden hose for ring ropes I **** you not.

    I'm around 5' 7". If the dobak doesn't feel like it'd completely suffocate me I'll do it =P
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  2. #92

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    I'll wear a dobak and rep TKD at my fight on the 10th. I'll even throw an axe kick. JK LOL!!
    But thne, if you win (if? youŽll win!!!) Pagan will claim that you won because you "clearly trained in KSW", bacause TKD is a part of it and you were wearing a dobang.

  3. #93
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    But thne, if you win (if? youŽll win!!!) Pagan will claim that you won because you "clearly trained in KSW", bacause TKD is a part of it and you were wearing a dobang.

    this is very true and would make it all the funnier when it happens.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  4. #94

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Why do TKDers fall down all the time? Most of the kicks MISS and the pple end up on the ground. GREAT FIGHTING STRATEGY!!! :rolleyes:
    ThatŽs how TKD'ers pull guard.

  5. #95
    Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    Ke?poFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,920
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaKickz
    Oh and about Benny.. He lost to two Thai fighters. Even though he claims to have won both of those it's clear that he truely lost. But oh well, he beat some of em too.
    So did he win or lose? If it was an official event then there should have been a clear decided victor.

  6. #96
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    But thne, if you win (if? youŽll win!!!) Pagan will claim that you won because you "clearly trained in KSW", bacause TKD is a part of it and you were wearing a dobang.
    Dobok is the uniform, fool...

    Dobang is what will happen after the match... :laughing7

  7. #97
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a big Elton John fan...but does anyone else start going"B-b-b-benny and the Jets..." when they read Pagan's nonsense?

  8. #98

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Dobok is the uniform, fool...

    Dobang is what will happen after the match... :laughing7
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... wish we had the rep system yet.

    As you say, TKD is all about the chicks.

  9. #99

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    881
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Asia...you were Korean?!? :5dunce:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    He is Lord Asia, nothing is impossible for him.

    Its not whether or not hes Korean- its the fact that he was korean, as if hes assumed a different entity now.

    Has anyone ever seen "Fallen" with Denzel Washington? :eusa_thin

  10. #100
    Anna Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,358
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    I bet they would, hell, the ring I'm fighting in has fucking garden hose for ring ropes I **** you not.

    I'm around 5' 7". If the dobak doesn't feel like it'd completely suffocate me I'll do it =P

    No, just no, I dont think i can stand for that.

Page 10 of 32 First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO