Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No it doesn't.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    No it doesn't.
    Check curriculum of KATORI SHINTO RYU... If you tell me that NINPO is not there T-O-D-A-Y, I accept your argument.

:new_smile
    Last edited by DUH; 1/30/2006 10:52pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DUH
    Check curriculum of KATORI SHINTO RYU... If you tell me that NINPO is not there T-O-D-A-Y, so I accept your argument.

:)
    The Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu is NOT part of the Japanese government.

That is like saying the Phil Harmonica is part of the US gorvernment or a Dude Ranch.

And its obvious you never been there because the "NINJUTSU" they supposed teach centers mainly around the different shuriken methdos of varioius school and a bit of kuji in. Thats it.

So again you are WRONG.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    So again you are WRONG.
    Did you check the curriculum? Apparently not...
    Ok. "Ninja" no longer exist! :icon_lol:

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 11:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DUH
    Did you check the curriculum? Apparently not...
    Ok. "Ninja" no longer exist! :icon_lol:
    I've been to the TSKSR apparently you haven't and didn't read and comprehend what I wrote. If you don't want to take my word for it go to E-Budo with member still in Japan and have gone to the TSKSR as well and they will tell you the same thing.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 2:15am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take my "information" with a pinch of salt:

1. Ninja?! in Japan NINPO practicioners are SHINOBI.
    Shinobi is another way of reading the same kanji character as ninja.

Ninpo refers to the philosophy of ninjutsu. Probably a term Hatsumi invented.

2. "...they no longer exist..."
    I would agree that ninja no longer exist, just as Samurai no longer exist and Knights Templar no longer exist. Learning kenjutsu, jujitsu, horseriding, tea ceremony ect doesn't make you a samurai.

NINPO is still preserved by Japanese government TODAY! may be you have to update your information on NINPO...
    This is silly. Please define what you think Ninpo means. Ninpo, ninjitsu, ninjas or nin-anything isn't preserved by the Japanese Government. Please present your evidence for this.

Originally Posted by Invictus:
    The difficulty in answering your question lies in figuring out who exactly "those guys" are that you refer to. If you're referring to the Bujinkan, they do not only practice taijutsu.

Originally Posted by DUH:
    In a very generic way: all schools of "NINJUTSU", all MIB we see poping around, .... All those black bla bla bla guys.
    I don't know what you mean. Taijutsu means body skill, or the way someone moves. Often in the Bujinkan people will use it as a term for unarmed combat techniques. Please tell us what you think taijutsu means.

I am talking about "pseudo-masters" that appear with all brand new Zen-ish bla bla bla where there's nothing than the simple fact they are selling lies to people.
    I agree that the non x-kan ninjitsu out there is bull, on the basis that none of these guys like Ashida Kim or Frank Dux has ever presented densho for thier schools. If you want to attack Hatsumi as a fake you will have to demonstrate that the "ninjutsu" densho are forged. (It's possible, bigger scams have been pulled off.)

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 8:46am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being ignorant is ok.
    Knowing alot is ok.

However, DUH is in the middle, he got just enough information not to be ignorant but not enough to realize there is a lot he doesn't know. This is a very dangrous, and make you look like an idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 2:38pm

Style: Judo, Iaido and jodo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The TKSR is a certified national treasure (or something like that) that doesn't mean the Japanese government preserves it though.

"Eh... Judo?"

I'm sure I read on E-budo that although it's possible to get higher than 10th dan, so far no one's managed to.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:11pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Eh... Judo?
    Technically yes, but please name all Kodokan black belts with a rank above 10th dan. Living or dead.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:13pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin
    Technically yes, but please name all Kodokan black belts with a rank above 10th dan. Living or dead.
    0!

Considering they just promoted 3 people to 10th dan (first time in around 20 years) and their all 79 years old +. I doubt we will ever see a 11th dan.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast