Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Wing TSUN, the 'ts' is important. There are many differences.

Still, reasonably nifty video.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A bit choreographed? I didn't see one solid blow landed, and yet his 'opponents' always went down like sack of ****, even I can see it's compliant rubbish.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiangfei
    It's Wing TSUN, the 'ts' is important. There are many differences.

Still, reasonably nifty video.
    There's differences between every lineage. The only similarity seems to be none are outstanding in MMA, or on the street, and all give stupid excuses like its too deadly for the ring or that we haven't seen teh real wing chun (ie like waht you said) or they tell us to fight their master or some equally retarded garbage like that.

Only excellent WC i have ever seen is John Clayton in Baltimore MD and thats because he tests it in live resisting combat environments... ie Hartford Road

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like this free form chi sao: http://www.youtube.com/w/Wing-Chun-S...ch=wing%20chun
    Still chi sao "may" only happen for a split second in a real fight, but I don't think this challenger will talk bad about that particular instructor again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baqi9
    I like this free form chi sao: http://www.youtube.com/w/Wing-Chun-S...ch=wing%20chun
    Still chi sao "may" only happen for a split second in a real fight, but I don't think this challenger will talk bad about that particular instructor again.
    Well that is just gor sao, I don't understand what they say at the end about how that makes their school different.
    The short asian guy definitely had quick hands and was very direct, but I would prefer to see that in the context of sparring, rather than chi sao.

Page 2 of 2 First 12