Sponsored Links Spacer Image

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 12:29am

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Female wrestler suspected of killing is arrested.

Police: Abuses drove 'Little Old Lady Killer'

Saturday, January 28, 2006 Posted: 0101 GMT (0901 HKT)

Murder suspect Juana Barraza stands behind a bust made in the hunt for the serial killer.

A female wrestler suspected of killing at least 10 elderly women in Mexico City said she acted out of anger, apparently because her mother abandoned her and she was sexually abused, according to police and a videotaped confession broadcast Friday.

"I felt rage, anger, rancor," 48-year-old Juana Barraza told two interrogators who could be heard but not seen on the video, played on the Televisa television network. Barraza said she killed the women because "they looked at me."

"I never used my hands to strangle them," she said, noting the killings were performed "with whatever I had in my hands ... stockings, or scarves they had in their homes."

The short-haired, robust Barraza -- whose physique originally led police to question transvestites in the case -- may have been acting out of anger for her own mother, around the same age as the victims.

"She had a very difficult life," Bernardo Batiz, the city's attorney general, said Thursday. "Her mother gave her away when she was little, and the man who took her in had sex with her and she had a daughter."

Batiz said Barraza was fully conscious of, and responsible for the consequences of, her acts.

Barraza described on the tape how she gained access to her last victim, Ana Maria Reyes, 82, on Wednesday. She was arrested shortly after leaving Reyes' house when a neighbor tipped off a passing police patrol car.

"This woman was coming home from the market. I asked her whether she would give me work cleaning, or washing clothes," Barraza said. When the woman said no, Barraza asked her for a glass of water -- and Reyes let her enter to get one.

Prosecutors said they have evidence implicating Barraza as the notorious "Mataviejitas," or "Little Old Lady Killer." They said she has confessed to four killings, and her fingerprints match those in a total of 10 cases.

The two city policemen who arrested Barraza said Friday they thought she was a male transvestite even at the moment of her arrest.

"We thought she was a homosexual, because of the strength she had," said officer Ismael Alvarado Ruiz.

Barraza is believed to have once worked as a professional wrestler and wrestling promoter. She has several children.

Jaime Montejo, spokesman for Brigada Callejera, an advocacy group for women, transvestites and prostitutes, demanded Friday that Batiz publicly apologize for an October 14 roundup of dozens of transvestites as part of authorities' search for the "Little Old Lady Killer."

He accused the city's police department of having "a homophobic attitude."

The attorney general's office did not immediately comment on the complaint.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Article

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am....ap/index.html

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 2:28am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The two city policemen who arrested Barraza said Friday they thought she was a male transvestite even at the moment of her arrest.

"We thought she was a homosexual, because of the strength she had," said officer Ismael Alvarado Ruiz.

Barraza is believed to have once worked as a professional wrestler and wrestling promoter.
    Pro wrestling, giving women the strength of men, since 1925.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 2:50am

Style: Full contact Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dyke Kwon Do Strikes Again..

Sharki

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 4:16am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another Luchadore turns to the dark side. I wonder if she was wearing her mask when they caught her? She was a wrassler and she strangled them to death with pantyhose? If I was a wrasslin' serial killer I'd kill everybody with piledrivers onto their heads, snapping their necks.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 4:19am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Female serial killers are a rare thing indeed, and this one is pretty unique.

I should make this a movie.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 4:50am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should make this a movie.
    Run that ****!

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    If I was a wrasslin' serial killer I'd kill everybody with piledrivers... snapping their necks.
    LOL!!! awesome.
    :new_all_c