Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    If kungfu makes you like JFS...

    An old beaten man, who gets his kicks from bullying others online, and when gets beaten at his own game, threatens to sue you for calling him a nutjob...

    Well, I'll stay with MMA.

    Thanks.

    Where's that lawsuit now John ****** Springer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  2. #2
    Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    supercrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Least Cool Guy in all of Japan
    Posts
    2,296
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obsess-much?
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

  3. #3
    wagamichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,405
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    An old beaten man, who gets his kicks from bullying others online, and when gets beaten at his own game, threatens to sue you for calling him a nutjob...

    Well, I'll stay with MMA.

    Thanks.

    Where's that lawsuit now John ****** Springer?




    :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4
    :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame:

  4. #4
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Kung Fu makes you like JFS...then kung fu must teach you how to throw some damn good parties...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Obsess-much?
    Why yes, absolutely.

    ****** springer has yet to back up his words.

    This is a reality check for the old ******.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4
    :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame:
    Noobs shouldn't be allowed to speak in any forums till 500 pots.

    I'm gonna nominate this to go through. Especially after seeing this moron's previous posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  7. #7
    wagamichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,405
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    An old beaten man, who gets his kicks from bullying others online, and when gets beaten at his own game, threatens to sue you for calling him a nutjob...

    Well, I'll stay with MMA.

    Thanks.

    Where's that lawsuit now John ****** Springer?

    Your right, that was a lovely well thought out post with deep meaning and substance. You are a goober with no life that has spent enough time to make 5000 posts. :XXonlyamo

  8. #8
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Noobs shouldn't be allowed to speak in any forums till 500 pots.

    I'm gonna nominate this to go through. Especially after seeing this moron's previous posts.

    how do they get 500 posts if they're not allowed to post??
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  9. #9
    wagamichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,405
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    how do they get 500 posts if they're not allowed to post??

    That kinda shows the kind of intelegence we are working with here.

    "Ahhhh... Noobs dah...can't post untill make 500 posts dah...you faggots....duh Anthony like computor buttons..."

  10. #10
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again, KidSpat pwns with the Muay Thai logic...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO