Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:15am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not as yet. Like I said, I've just got the news from my coach, and we're in the process of working things out. I'm gonna need to rock up to training tomorrow and talk to him. I'm just fairly excited that he thinks I'm ready to be fighting and competing at all!
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's nice that he thinks so, but what do you think?

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:24am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still thinking I'm too raw to be competing. Still, I figure that getting the exposure to competing early is something I really want to do, so I'm just going to train for it and see how I go. The match is fully-padded (shins, helmet, body protector) so I really doubt I'd get into serious trouble.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:34am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool. Yeah go for the xp.
    Last edited by Lefty; 1/27/2006 9:44am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 3:15pm

Style: Mizong Quan, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, you are a bold man. Good luck, sir. Don't worry about it too much. After your first hit, you will revert to your training. Just keep mobile and return what is given to you times two. If you take a guys hardest shot and shrug it off, it will drain his confidence and spirit, so remember to hide any pain. Remember that first impressions in fights are very important. Intimidate the guy from the start and he will be fearing you throughout the whole fight. Oh, and always threaten. If you have to pause and think, make it look as if you are about to attack at any second. Lateral movement! OK, I'll STFU.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12