Page 1 of 2 12 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First Muay Thai Fight!

I've got my first amateur MT fight coming up some time in February. I've just been training for a few weeks, but my coach feels that if I keep up the training until the fight I'll be ready by then. Pretty excited; the fight will be with pads and protectors, but all the same I can't wait.

Will post up more details as I get them.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sweet, good luck! Didn't you just start MT?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetime
    I've just been training for a few weeks, but my coach feels that if I keep up the training until the fight I'll be ready by then.
    Yes... he did...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to learn to stop glossing over posts...
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took that to mean he had just started training for his first fight a few weeks ago myself.

Props on jumping right into it, Life.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Win one for us.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually no, I JUST started training in MT for the first time a few weeks ago because I had a lot of time and it was something I really wanted to do. I've been training with this guy Adam Tibbits, and he's been working me 2-3 times a week on my hands because he says that my meager TKD experience has translated well to MT-style kicking. I'm currently trying to run around 5km every day when I'm not training to build up my cardio, and doing bag-work to condition my soft girly shins. I did think it was a bit soon, but I'm going with my coach if he thinks I'm ready.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the event a "smoker"?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't even know what that means. I just got the word that he's trying to put together a fight at this event in Feb, and that he thinks I'm ready to do it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know anything about who you'll fight?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last