Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAhmed46
    Was it a friendly match or one guy hating another guy?
    There was attempted numerous eye poking attempted.

    How many friendly sparring sessions have you had with someone trying to poke your eyes out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mundane
    Real Krav Maga guys use guns.
    That is NOT true. I've been to a few KM demos, and it's ALWAYS the non KM attackers that have guns!

    Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Posts
    1,996
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    """"How many friendly sparring sessions have you had with someone trying to poke your eyes out?"""

    Let me rephrase that......did it START out cordially?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Krav

    The conversation you just posted doesn't mean anything. One can piss and moan that bjj is better than krav and vice-versa. Both styles are pretty capable of handling each other with the right skills.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Canada
    Posts
    88
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love it !


    "Yeah niggah ! What niggah ?!"

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY
    The conversation you just posted doesn't mean anything. One can piss and moan that bjj is better than krav and vice-versa. Both styles are pretty capable of handling each other with the right skills.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Ok, sorry.

    Have you done 100 repititions today for eye gouging? Don't forget practice the ear ripping too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  7. #17
    and good morning to you too supporting member
    PirateJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    There was attempted numerous eye poking attempted.

    How many friendly sparring sessions have you had with someone trying to poke your eyes out?
    None, but then if someone went for my eyes we'd go from "sparring" to "fighting".
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    BBBBBBBBBBBBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Ok, sorry.

    Have you done 100 repititions today for eye gouging? Don't forget practice the ear ripping too!
    For a moderator your a hell of a dick!

  9. #19
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido; we're all dicks here.

    Read this, and take it to heart:

    See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your ***** all covered in ****!

  10. #20
    Shuma-Gorath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,607
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY
    The conversation you just posted doesn't mean anything. One can piss and moan that bjj is better than krav and vice-versa. Both styles are pretty capable of handling each other with the right skills.
    Since the only good parts of Krav are badly ripped off of BJJ I can see why you have no evidence to the contrary and resort to hand-waving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    How many friendly sparring sessions have you had with someone trying to poke your eyes out?
    I've had Aikijutsu, Senshido and Taijutsu people insist on them being allowed and I killed them all with less than a year of Judo.

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO