2/07/2006 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    cock blocked

*cries*
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 12:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    I can’t believe I just read that whole thread.

I will recap for everyone. Aesopian made a thread that used pics from the Maryland Throwdown. Phrost moved it to “classics.” Then JFS argued with Osiris and Anthony for 62 pages. Threats were made, Gong Sau was offered, “you come to Maryland” no “you come to Florida/Atlanta.”

Olorin drank more beer and read on…

People contacted their lawyers…Bullshido was alleged…street fights offered. Anthony shot the bird…JFS said the had sex everyone’s mother and called Osiris a “boy” (not cool, I don’t care how mad you get at someone)…people talked about grappling…more flaming…people questioned JFS’s sanity…JFS questioned everyone’s courage.

Olorin up to six beers at this point, but undaunted…he read on…

JFS called people “shitrats,” Anthony called JFS names, Osiris called JFS names, JFS called everyone names, everyone clamed that they had been threatened, insulted, impugned, misunderstood, and/or cock blocked. People discussed who would beat who in a fight to the death on broken glass and lava. Then JKDchick pulled Bullshido’s support from the Maryland Throwdown.
    Best summary ever.
    :new_all_c

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 12:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought this thing got locked?

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 1:32am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    I thought this thing got locked?
    The power of Emperor Helio has given it life once more.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/07/2006 1:51am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, then praise be to Emperor Helio and his Necronaut legions...

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 12:40am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's going on you donkey dick biting butt fucking **** eating pigeon toed midget loving D&D playing brown eye smooching ass jockeys!!! Wait a minute...JFS is gone??? Oh my bad, every time I get on this thread it brings out the worst in me. Yeah! This thread isn't locked!!! Fucking Awesome!!! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Peace............................................. .................................................. ..Bitches!!!

P.S. If you want to challenge me, I'm in Maryland. Go up the bamboo stairs, over the invisible bridge, and passed the bald bucktooth buddhist scratching his ass and biting his finger nails. Go up to the Red Door that has SSABMUD written from my own skidmarks in my old man pampers on it, knock five times and tea bag twice, open the door and capture the hamster that jumped out of my ass. If you can do all this blind folded while hopping on one foot and pinching your tittie I will accept your challenge!!! But we must shave all our body hair, including our eyebrows and smother hot body oil on each other while only wearing micky mouse tank tops!!!
    Don't fear me fear the consequences!!! :5butthead

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 2:55am

Style: bjj, boxing, ex-iwama ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is still sort of amusing eh???

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 3:30am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky
    What's going on you donkey dick biting butt fucking **** eating pigeon toed midget loving D&D playing brown eye smooching ass jockeys!!! Wait a minute...JFS is gone??? Oh my bad, every time I get on this thread it brings out the worst in me. Yeah! This thread isn't locked!!! Fucking Awesome!!! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!
    Oh you just bit of more that you can chew Pinky, which is something you should ask your mom and sister about when they suck my COCK! You can take you faggity ass Alliance BJJ and ram it up your ass, but you are probably used to having things up your ass! I'm Olorin, and you better remember that, I’ll be the last person you see before I cripple your retarded ass! I will cut off your balls, poke out your eyes, and chew off your feet. No rules street fight you fucking bitch, Mormon, lazy-eyed son of a whore coward! We will fight the proper way…the old way…wrapped cord gloves dipped in glue and broken glass! I will **** you like I **** your, mom, sister, aunt, grandma, stepsister, Mylee, old girlfriend, current girlfriend, and girl you had a crush on in High School.

P.S. If you want to challenge me, I'm in Maryland. Go up the bamboo stairs, over the invisible bridge, and passed the bald bucktooth buddhist scratching his ass and biting his finger nails. Go up to the Red Door that has SSABMUD written from my own skidmarks in my old man pampers on it, knock five times and tea bag twice, open the door and capture the hamster that jumped out of my ass. If you can do all this blind folded while hopping on one foot and pinching your tittie I will accept your challenge!!! But we must shave all our body hair, including our eyebrows and smother hot body oil on each other while only wearing micky mouse tank tops!!!
    Don't fear me fear the consequences!!! :5butthead
    The old bald bucktooth Buddhist had the day off and I got lost…you trying to duck me COWARD!!!
    Last edited by Olorin; 2/08/2006 3:40am at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 3:38am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude...that was awesome!!! That was way better than JFS!!!

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 4:03am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude...that was awesome!!! That was way better than JFS!!!
    Thanks! I have been working on my JFS impression.

Here are some key points for posting like JFS

-Homoerotic insults
    -Sex with family members and loved ones
    -Create a stir…it gets you noticed
    -Insult the moderators (see above)
    -If someone does accept your challenge, keep up-ing the rules to the point that no sane person will accept, and then claim that the other person is a coward.

That is the five key points but…

The final and most important point it this.

-Do not let it out that in real life you are a stable guy who acts nothing like your online persona.