Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 2:20am

Style: hackery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I also think that we need to look into defenses against the hippo. They're among the most dangerous African wildlife creatures. I hear they're THE most deadly.

Knives? Guns? Any suggestions?
    god that's a cute little baby hippo.

But now a knife, I don't think it could make it through the hide of the hippo.

They make elephant guns, but no one makes a hippo gun. Because as Mythbusters conclusively proved, any gun fired at a reasonable angle into water will have the bullet fracture into many pieces due to the impact; revolvers and other lower-velocity firearms actually performed the best because their bullets weren't going fast enough to disintegrate on impact with the water.

And to be fair, the most likely place you're going to encounter a hippo is going to be in the river bed. Not on a lava street. So you need RBSD(AH) tactics (Reality-Based Self Defense (Against Hippos)).

I am thinking of eye pokes, chin strikes, and groin shots.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 2:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS, we know who you are. We just don't care. What we do care about is this cult of idiocy you're carefully cultivating. Why?
    Sorry ... COWARD ... what was your question again?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 3:15am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Acknowledging that any fool who knows what he is doing will stab you when you're aren't looking and aren't ready (which is how I got stabbed in the first place...)

Thus a knife on knife sparring match is only good for developing a small set of skills involved in knife work that may not be applicable to gross scenario in modern American society.

That being said...

Running is not the miracle solution.

Having been stabbed in the back before...I would rather take the chance of him either

A) Backing down when he sees I have a blade as well.
    B) or giving me some small chance to defend myself and attempt to disengage when I am reasonably sure I'll survive.

Or at least die with a blade in my chest because I saw it coming.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 8:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Granted, MS13 is spreading, and Sammy Franco DOES reside in Gaithersburg, but I don't think machate duels are generally accepted yet.
    Granted ... you have no experience beyond getting your ass kicked for being a punk and a total wanker COWARD for attempting to spread the cult of backing down while preaching bullshit ... but I don't think your gutless mouth boxing pussified approach is generally accepted yet ... COWARD.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 9:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of "cults" ... Osiris The COWARD ... you, Assholian and that little shitrat in Florida, Phoney Toney got a nice little cult going ... the Cult of Cowards. You twat-lipped, no spine, gutless, used **** wipes worship the god of Mouth Boxing. Bet you pussified LOSERS got a secret handshake known as The Reach Around and a magic decoder Butthole Ring as well.

"Cult" ... that's what you've stooped to now is it, Osiris? Peeps see you as the COWARD you are ... having BACKED DOWN from one old Man TWICE now so you sling **** at them.

You credibility is hereby REVOKED ... little, and I do mean little ... Boy.

MT & BJJ ... great platforms for game players ... just parts of the puzzle in real World.

"We" don't care ... is it, Osiris? Speak for yourself ... btw, QUEER ... having your boyfriend's tool in your asshole does not make you a "we" ... COWARD.

You don't stop when people tap? Wunnerful, for shitbags like you I don't stop beating the **** out of them when they scream like Bitches for Mercy. I'll break you into little pieces shitrag boy ... whenever you finally ... if ever ... have the balls to show up. That ass beating you got in the big, bad, BJJ school will seem like love pats compared to the beat down I put on you ... little boy.

Show up and put up or STFU ... Mouth Boxing COWARD.

Bullshido ... where Phrost has managed to run a decent forum down to the level of Phil's **** site. Way to go, Phrost. You got 3 MOUTH BOXERS in Anthony, Aseopian & Osiris fronting for you ... they MOUTH BOX and then back down. You need to change the Bullshido guidelines Phrost so that they accurately reflect the tone of your creation ... "Whiny Bitches, MT & BJJ nutriders wanted." reads about right.

So much for Bullshido's Put Up Or Shut Up standard. Way to go Phrost, the site now matches your skill level ... Low - Lower - Lowest. I'm staying around just to publicly rub your nose in pig ****, *****-wipe. In person, I'm going to rub your nose into the mat and make you cry ... or you can just pull an Osiris ... BACK DOWN. The BEAST

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 9:47am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS,

Have you taken your meds today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 9:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did a search to help you out old man.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/psyhelp/

http://mentalhelp.net/selfhelp/

http://psychcentral.com/

Good luck with that, I heard it's tougher for Senior Citizens. :(
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason I'm wading into this sewer of a thread? Not a good one, but here goes:

As Regards JFS:

How about one of you fukwits actually having the balls to show up and put up?
    You might, you know, just an idea, but mabye, try being reasonable in your internet discourse instead of spewing vitriol. I've tried both, being reasonable is nicer, for you, and everyone else.

BTW, shitrat, you have no claim to the Throwdown format ... I was doing just that in 1972 ... we called it "practice." As for my being anonymous ... only within your circle jerk groping groupies. I am and have been for quite some time very well known by many more peeps than your large collection of FAGS.
    So much for Bullshido's Put Up Or Shut Up standard. Way to go Phrost, the site now matches your skill level ... Low - Lower - Lowest.
    You are right about the Throwdown format, but posts like this really do just make you look like a jackass and accomplish literally nothing else...you know that, right? Besides that, I've studied plenty of MA related media and sorry, but I honestly have never heard of you. I don't count that as a knock against you. I don't even think it means ANYTHING in relation to how good you are versus somebody like Jacare, who I've vaguely heard of and don't give a flying **** about. But come on, man...you're not Royce Gracie, you're not Bruce Lee, you're just you.

I downloaded and saved your alleged conversation with a Psychologist. Want me to make it costly in terms of time and money ... or do you just want to STFU sissy boy Noob?

Let me know now because I'm meeting with my Attorney on unrelated matter in about 1 hour and have no problems spending some more money to make "it" just the way you want it.
    This post gets my seal of disapproval as the worst on the thread, besides a couple of Anthony's...except his were just assholery, while this is flat out retarded.

Suing over an internet arguement? Fogey please!

Collectively, what the majority of posters who attempt to bring me down to their level ... just below whale **** on the bottom of the ocean ... "know" about FIGHTING through personal experience wouldn't fill a thimble.
    Why is it that it's OK for YOU to say this, but not for people to say it back to you? I mean, you know how I feel about internet retardedness, so honestly, why? What makes you special?

Yet, when it comes down to it ... NONE of you mouth boxers ... which is what Phrost has seeded Bullshido with ... have the balls to show up and put up.
    Alright, check this out:

1-2-3, in the place to be,
    as it is plain to see,
    I'm called I-C-Y,
    fight me and see why,
    I'm known to make grown men cry,
    the often immitated but never equaled,
    fought a CMA fag, at the outcome he was not thrilled,
    the black belt smiting,
    lived through gouging and biting,
    red sash embarassing,
    kung fu AND BJJ harassing,
    pimp-slapping,
    blitz through trapping,
    mouth-boxer

...and Phrost did not seed the site with me. And all the stuff claimed in that (c)rap is 100% true, and if you don't believe it, **** you.

As Regards Anthony:

The day some fucker brings knives to a throwdown, real, blunted or whatever, is the day I bring guns.
    "Grab your Glocks when you see JFS, call the cops when you see JFS..."

I was just gonna post the above, but I realized some of you may not get the context, and I like writing parodies. If Phrost will let me upload the mp3 to the site server, I will record this and you can download it. I'll finish the rest of the verses, too.

[JFS]

I ain't got no mutha fuckin friends
    That's why I fucked your mom
    You fat mutha-fucka {Fake Money}
    East Side
    BJJ Killers {Fake Money}
    You know who the realist is
    CMAers we bring it too {Fake Money}
    (ha ha, that's alright)

First off, **** your mom
    And the click you claim
    East side when we ride
    Come equipped with game
    You claim to be a fighter
    But, I fucked your mom
    We bust on BJJers
    with the iron palm
    Plus Osiris tryin' to see me weak
    Hearts I rip
    Phrost and Aesopian
    Some mark ass bitches
    We keep on coming
    While we grabbing for yah jewels
    Steady chain-punching
    Keep on gong sauing at them fools
    You know the rules
    Anthony, go ask yo' homie
    How i'll leave yah
    Cut your young ass up
    See yah in pieces
    Now be deceased
    Dreadnought,
    Don't **** with real ass G's
    Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets
    So **** peace
    I'll let them BJJers know
    It's on for Life
    Don't let the east side
    Ride the night (ha ha)
    BJJ turd burglars on broken glass get killed
    **** with me
    And get your caps peeled
    You know, See

[Chorus]

Grab your glocks when you see JFS
    Call the cops when you see JFS, Uhh
    Who gong sau'ed me,
    But, your punks didn't finish
    Now, you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
    shitrat, I hit 'em up!

It's refreshing to be the one threatend, and not the one threatning.
    "The day some fucker brings knives to a throwdown, real, blunted or whatever, is the day I bring guns."

-Anthony, like five minutes before

Again, I wish I got threaten by somebody who really meant something, like Steven Segal. But no, I get JFS.
    "The day some fucker brings knives to a throwdown, real, blunted or whatever, is the day I bring guns."

I believe having a mental case representing Bullshido and Throwdowns who have threatened Staff and members actually bother me more than him saying ****.

You are a flake. This is how you treat people who see you for what you are. You've threatened me repeatedly, come bring it son. You'll find that Florida has great laws for violent assholes like yourself.

You have showed your true colors, you are nothing but a bully.

I just finished having lunch with one of my friends at lunch today, a Shrink down here in Boca Raton. He was regaling me of stories of nutjobs he worked with in the past.

I showed him your posts on my TREO, and he came up with some interesting points.

1. You are Manic
    2. You are Obsessive/Compulsive
    3. You are Bi Polar, in the loosest definition of the term
    4. You have narcisstic issues
    5. You are a schizo.
    As for JFS, he's...mentally deficient...I'm not so sure I would want to be representing Bullshido in any capacity...
    That's just being a fucking asshole Anthony. It's not funny, it's like the other day when you called me a racist...just angry. Your prejudice towards people with mental illness is morally equivalent to the racism and cultural insensitivty you percieved in me that had you foaming at the mouth the other day. Stop being a jackass.

You old ****, if you didn't notice in this picture, that is a 3600.00 dollar watch.
    ...and yet, it doesn't make you any less fat...anyone can be an angry asshole Anthony.

Throwdowns started to suck when we had people posting their clips, who flatly, sucked.
    So then, they have sucked unremittingly, since the beginning.

So, I'm looking at it this way. Osiris went and represented against one of the best BJJ teams in the USA, did not back down, and got beat down.

Why in God's name would he back down from a nobody?
    For the same reason that I would rather fight Royce Gracie than Wanderlei Silva.
    Last edited by Roidie McDouchebag; 1/28/2006 11:57am at .

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 12:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow. just......wow.

dope rhymes ICY.
    :new_all_c

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 12:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ICY is a flat out idiot. But I'll rise to the occasion.

My post about bringing guns to a throwdown to someone bringing knives was to show the stupidty of knife sparring.

Gee, let's spar with knives so I can showoff how I can beat you ****** grapplers. Cause real fights involve knives, m'kay?

I'll bring the guns to beat the knives.

Timothy McVeigh's cousin, or one of your relatives will up the ante and bring anti tank missles.

Get the point? Or was that really hard for you to understand?

Kinda defeats your whole montage on just one post, eh?