Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo

So does Weapon sparring mean we have to be LARP'ers too?
    No, by weapon sparring you choose to be a LARP'er.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahaha he's completely fucking insane
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greese1
    No, by weapon sparring you choose to be a LARP'er.
    Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    hahahaha he's completely fucking insane
    Who is? If you're talking about Big bad John, he's looking pretty sane to me right now.
    Last edited by Neildo; 1/27/2006 9:06pm at .
    :new_all_c

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    You are crooked as a snake so I'll help you ... dumbass COWARD.
    Phoney Toni The Tight Ass 'Tard:

You "Rep" for Bullshido. YOU say we are **** based on the bits and pieces of what we DO during a Throwdown.

You and Bung Hole licking Osiris ... have a Golden opportunity to show up and square us poor, misguided, lost Souls away by giving us a practical, real World, real time example of how it should be done ... in accordance with "your" standards. I'm the designated "non-cooperative" and "alive" opponent on which you are to demo your superior way.

Yet, when it comes down to it ... NONE of you mouth boxers ... which is what Phrost has seeded Bullshido with ... have the balls to show up and put up.

Where is all the video footage of YOU doing it up right? As for Osiris ... he gets beat up all the time and then tries to save face by citing to the impressive status - standing of the peeps that kicked his ass.

That cuts no ice whatsoever. It is on par with KidSpatula getting in the ring with Tyson, getting her lights put out ... or her ear bit off ... and then claiming to have real boxing skills because Mike wasted her.

Speaking of standing and status ... here's the BJJ game:

BJJ'ers: We BJJ'ers are the real deal ... we do real contact at real World pace.

ME: Really? How about showing up and putting up ... you know ... show me.

BJJ'ers: Why should we bother with you ... you are no one.

ME: Actually, I was both well known and highly regarded as a FIGHTER before most of you were even born.

BJJ'ers: You never fought in Pride, UFC, or K1 ... what's your proof?

ME: Here, go to this place ... ask those present ... or test me yourself.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! We only accpet proof according to our standards ... no matter what you provide us with ... it will never meet our standards as our standards are based exclusively on BJJ.

ME: Then let's meet and fight ... settle the matter directly rather than by way of video tape or organizational claims.

BJJ'ers: No, we don't recognize you ... you are no one ... the FACT ... the VERIFIABLE FACT that you are who and what you say you are ... as known by far more people spanning the Globe than ever even heard of us BJJ'ers doesn't count. They are TCMA - CMA peeps and we only believe BJJ'ers.

ME: What about those that have met me and had a bit of a go against me?

BJJ'ers: We don't recognize them ... they aren't us and if they say they are us then we say they wish they were us but they suck and know nothing.

ME: Okay, the only way to settle it is for us to do what MA is all about ... fighting.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! Any of us would own you old Man ... but you aren't us so we don't recognize you so none of us will fight you old Man.

See the pattern, LOSERS?

Let's get something straight once and for all. WE ... those who have walked a traditional MA Path for decades have NOTHING to prove to BJJ'ers. YOU are the New Kids on the block and the burden of proof is on YOU.

WE ... those of us who were doing what you aspire to do ... FIGHT with MA skill ... before you were even born ... are in no way obligated to come DOWN to your level.

WE do it for real ... YOU play games with a safety net in place.

WE are the standard ... YOU are a bunch of tit babies trying to make a name for yourselves. If you want in the club ... you must pay your dues and the dues aren't in the currency of your chosing. It is in OURS ... blood.

I speak for TCMA - CMA ... I talk the talk and I walk the walk. To date, not a one of you so called "real" MA BJJ'ers have had the guts to take me on. You lie, you bullshit, you back down in public, you make endless excuses as to why you are gutless shitrats ... but the bottom line is NONE of you has had the balls to confront one old, bald headed MAN. Key operative word is "MAN" ... little cry baby BOYS.

The Old Guard does not stoop DOWN to great the New Guard. The New Guard must run the Gauntlet in order to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Old Guard. Whenever it comes down to disrepectful **** slinging at TCMA - CMA ... I am the Gauntlet.

I'm not required to LOWER myself to your formal comp **** ... you are requird to take a leap of Faith and put it on the line the right way, the traditional way ... 100% for real.

The humor of you asswipes attempting to dismiss me out of hand in order to cover up the FACT that you are uniformly COWARDS is not lost on me. If I was at all as you claim ... "nothing" ... then not a single one of you would have ever even posted back.

For a "no one" I draw a lot of fire, since the begining of the Net and well before. Funny, I'm still standing and not a single one of you can make the claim to have wiped me out. I'm real easy to find and even easier to meet with in person. Apparently, you pussified BJJ'ers couldn't find tits in a fucking whore house.

Whether any of you New Age Wannabes "likes" it or not is meaningless. I am here and I have been here ... in the MA World ... taking on all challengers for decades. I remain a Warrior that you noob BJJ shitrats can't dismiss, can't ignore, and most importantly can't take in a FIGHT. Doubt any of what I've posted? Show up and put up or STFU ... panty-waste fuktards. Bring It On. The BEAST

Saved for posterity.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You "Rep" for Bullshido. YOU say we are **** based on the bits and pieces of what we DO during a Throwdown.

You and Bung Hole licking Osiris ... have a Golden opportunity to show up and square us poor, misguided, lost Souls away by giving us a practical, real World, real time example of how it should be done ... in accordance with "your" standards. I'm the designated "non-cooperative" and "alive" opponent on which you are to demo your superior way.

Yet, when it comes down to it ... NONE of you mouth boxers ... which is what Phrost has seeded Bullshido with ... have the balls to show up and put up.

Where is all the video footage of YOU doing it up right? As for Osiris ... he gets beat up all the time and then tries to save face by citing to the impressive status - standing of the peeps that kicked his ass.

That cuts no ice whatsoever. It is on par with KidSpatula getting in the ring with Tyson, getting her lights put out ... or her ear bit off ... and then claiming to have real boxing skills because Mike wasted her.

BJJ'ers: We BJJ'ers are the real deal ... we do real contact at real World pace.

ME: Actually, I was both well known and highly regarded as a FIGHTER before most of you were even born.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! We only accpet proof according to our standards ... no matter what you provide us with ... it will never meet our standards as our standards are based exclusively on BJJ.

ME: Then let's meet and fight ... settle the matter directly rather than by way of video tape or organizational claims.

BJJ'ers: No, we don't recognize you ... you are no one ... the FACT ... the VERIFIABLE FACT that you are who and what you say you are ... as known by far more people spanning the Globe than ever even heard of us BJJ'ers doesn't count. They are TCMA - CMA peeps and we only believe BJJ'ers.

BJJ'ers: We don't recognize them ... they aren't us and if they say they are us then we say they wish they were us but they suck and know nothing.

ME: Okay, the only way to settle it is for us to do what MA is all about ... fighting.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! Any of us would own you old Man ... but you aren't us so we don't recognize you so none of us will fight you old Man.

See the pattern, LOSERS?

Let's get something straight once and for all. WE ... those who have walked a traditional MA Path for decades have NOTHING to prove to BJJ'ers. YOU are the New Kids on the block and the burden of proof is on YOU.

WE ... those of us who were doing what you aspire to do ... FIGHT with MA skill ... before you were even born ... are in no way obligated to come DOWN to your level.

WE are the standard ... YOU are a bunch of tit babies trying to make a name for yourselves. If you want in the club ... you must pay your dues and the dues aren't in the currency of your chosing. It is in OURS ... blood.

I speak for TCMA - CMA ... I talk the talk and I walk the walk. To date, not a one of you so called "real" MA BJJ'ers have had the guts to take me on. You lie, you bullshit, you back down in public, you make endless excuses as to why you are gutless shitrats ... but the bottom line is NONE of you has had the balls to confront one old, bald headed MAN. Key operative word is "MAN" ... little cry baby BOYS.

The Old Guard does not stoop DOWN to great the New Guard. The New Guard must run the Gauntlet in order to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Old Guard. Whenever it comes down to disrepectful **** slinging at TCMA - CMA ... I am the Gauntlet.

I'm not required to LOWER myself to your formal comp **** ... you are requird to take a leap of Faith and put it on the line the right way, the traditional way ... 100% for real.

The humor of you asswipes attempting to dismiss me out of hand in order to cover up the FACT that you are uniformly COWARDS is not lost on me. If I was at all as you claim ... "nothing" ... then not a single one of you would have ever even posted back.

For a "no one" I draw a lot of fire, since the begining of the Net and well before. Funny, I'm still standing and not a single one of you can make the claim to have wiped me out. I'm real easy to find and even easier to meet with in person. Apparently, you pussified BJJ'ers couldn't find tits in a fucking whore house.

Whether any of you New Age Wannabes "likes" it or not is meaningless. I am here and I have been here ... in the MA World ... taking on all challengers for decades. I remain a Warrior that you noob BJJ shitrats can't dismiss, can't ignore, and most importantly can't take in a FIGHT. Doubt any of what I've posted? Show up and put up or STFU ... panty-waste fuktards. Bring It On. The BEAST
    but everyone knows BJJ has the best guard
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...since I have missed everything but this earth shatteringly awesome thread...who the **** are you JFS? Where can we find out more about you? Like...I know where to find out about the BJJ people...where can we go ask about you?
    And my mom is a nice lady, but is pushing 55 now.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who the **** are you JFS? Where can we find out more about you?
    It's all in here.
    :new_all_c

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:15pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

See the pattern, LOSERS?

I'd like to lie and say I read any of this post, but after reading the first line got really bored.

You are a fucking bully.

You are mentally fucked.

You tried to bully me online, it didn't work. You tried to scare me by suing me and making me worry about money. I, in all probablity paid more in taxes than you made last year.

You are a flake. This is how you treat people who see you for what you are. You've threatened me repeatedly, come bring it son. You'll find that Florida has great laws for violent assholes like yourself.

You have showed your true colors, you are nothing but a bully.

But, then again, anyone with half a brain can see that.

Not even a good bully, same ole ****, irregardless who or what the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saved for posterity.

What do you think of it? I still haven't finished past the 1st paragraph.

I"m finding IGF-1 therapy in humans to be interesting on the TV.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

See the pattern, LOSERS?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You are certifiable. Seriously, get some fucking help you fucking schizo ****!

Did you really think that up? After reading that, I'm thinking you have a future writing RPG's for computer and old skool AD&D players.

My God! I've read about people like you, but thought that anyone this fucked would already be locked away.

No way in Hell should you represent Bullshido in any way, shape or form.

Man, I feel sorry for you. I really do. Sad.

Get help.