Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 7:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible
    Seriously, this is one of the best threads in the history of threads.

I swear that if I try the startup thing this summer on the east coast I am bringing my camera and going to try to get an interview with JFS.
    Dude, you show up ... you got it. We'll slam some serious coffee at the post TD party while others get blitzed and talk all you want ... demo some things as well if you want.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 7:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I am an extreme musical forms champion and dispite what bullshido.net moderators would have you believe, musical kata DOES work.

If anyone is ever in the area and wants test their style against musical kata, I will do it.

:5cold:
    I can feel the power of your mozart-inspired 1-man poomse all the way over here in the UK.. so I have no further questions to ask. What I really like to see is video of your critics at work.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 7:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I keep mine in my trenchcoat.
    Okay ... Put's "Don't ask AnnaT to 'flash me' if found wearing trenchcoat." on Things Not To Do list ...

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    He didn't actually ask for the ones just from this site. However, the fact that he constantly whinged to others who'd already seen and argued about that stuff to use the search function for him was the clincher.
    Mainly interested in ones from this site and those not from people who actually engage in realistic competition.

And a handful of posts asking people to back up their own points with direct evidence as opposed to "search function noob" is hardly whining.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 7:58pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I challenge every member of bullshido to a fight. Not for me to travel, but if you ever around hagerstown, I'm ready for it.

my stats.
    wieght: 195 pounds
    Style: point sparring (stop n go), extreme musical kata

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    I have no pride.

Tomas
    AND BY THE LOOK OF IT, NO T-CELLS EITHER.
    Last edited by feedback; 1/27/2006 8:13pm at .
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    Mainly interested in ones from this site and those not from people who actually engage in realistic competition.

And a handful of posts asking people to back up their own points with direct evidence as opposed to "search function noob" is hardly whining.
    I don't remember you specifying it so clearly. You just went off on one about CMA being boo-**** and then insisted people who'd already covered that ground searched for you.

Here is video of somebody from this site who's never trained in anything but CMA competing (you have to guess who):-

http://www.oxfordwudang.com/brush_knee.0.html

I <3 Sirc.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I don't remember you specifying it so clearly. You just went off on one about CMA being boo-**** and then insisted people who'd already covered that ground searched for you.
    Go back and read the thread.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    So let me get this straight... We don't put credence in any of the clips shown, because they suck, but we must travel to them to see first hand.

You on the other hand, say all these great things, but won't travel to see for yourself.
    You are crooked as a snake so I'll help you ... dumbass COWARD.
    Phoney Toni The Tight Ass 'Tard:

You "Rep" for Bullshido. YOU say we are **** based on the bits and pieces of what we DO during a Throwdown.

You and Bung Hole licking Osiris ... have a Golden opportunity to show up and square us poor, misguided, lost Souls away by giving us a practical, real World, real time example of how it should be done ... in accordance with "your" standards. I'm the designated "non-cooperative" and "alive" opponent on which you are to demo your superior way.

Yet, when it comes down to it ... NONE of you mouth boxers ... which is what Phrost has seeded Bullshido with ... have the balls to show up and put up.

Where is all the video footage of YOU doing it up right? As for Osiris ... he gets beat up all the time and then tries to save face by citing to the impressive status - standing of the peeps that kicked his ass.

That cuts no ice whatsoever. It is on par with KidSpatula getting in the ring with Tyson, getting her lights put out ... or her ear bit off ... and then claiming to have real boxing skills because Mike wasted her.

Speaking of standing and status ... here's the BJJ game:

BJJ'ers: We BJJ'ers are the real deal ... we do real contact at real World pace.

ME: Really? How about showing up and putting up ... you know ... show me.

BJJ'ers: Why should we bother with you ... you are no one.

ME: Actually, I was both well known and highly regarded as a FIGHTER before most of you were even born.

BJJ'ers: You never fought in Pride, UFC, or K1 ... what's your proof?

ME: Here, go to this place ... ask those present ... or test me yourself.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! We only accpet proof according to our standards ... no matter what you provide us with ... it will never meet our standards as our standards are based exclusively on BJJ.

ME: Then let's meet and fight ... settle the matter directly rather than by way of video tape or organizational claims.

BJJ'ers: No, we don't recognize you ... you are no one ... the FACT ... the VERIFIABLE FACT that you are who and what you say you are ... as known by far more people spanning the Globe than ever even heard of us BJJ'ers doesn't count. They are TCMA - CMA peeps and we only believe BJJ'ers.

ME: What about those that have met me and had a bit of a go against me?

BJJ'ers: We don't recognize them ... they aren't us and if they say they are us then we say they wish they were us but they suck and know nothing.

ME: Okay, the only way to settle it is for us to do what MA is all about ... fighting.

BJJ'ers: HA!!! Any of us would own you old Man ... but you aren't us so we don't recognize you so none of us will fight you old Man.

See the pattern, LOSERS?

Let's get something straight once and for all. WE ... those who have walked a traditional MA Path for decades have NOTHING to prove to BJJ'ers. YOU are the New Kids on the block and the burden of proof is on YOU.

WE ... those of us who were doing what you aspire to do ... FIGHT with MA skill ... before you were even born ... are in no way obligated to come DOWN to your level.

WE do it for real ... YOU play games with a safety net in place.

WE are the standard ... YOU are a bunch of tit babies trying to make a name for yourselves. If you want in the club ... you must pay your dues and the dues aren't in the currency of your chosing. It is in OURS ... blood.

I speak for TCMA - CMA ... I talk the talk and I walk the walk. To date, not a one of you so called "real" MA BJJ'ers have had the guts to take me on. You lie, you bullshit, you back down in public, you make endless excuses as to why you are gutless shitrats ... but the bottom line is NONE of you has had the balls to confront one old, bald headed MAN. Key operative word is "MAN" ... little cry baby BOYS.

The Old Guard does not stoop DOWN to great the New Guard. The New Guard must run the Gauntlet in order to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Old Guard. Whenever it comes down to disrepectful **** slinging at TCMA - CMA ... I am the Gauntlet.

I'm not required to LOWER myself to your formal comp **** ... you are requird to take a leap of Faith and put it on the line the right way, the traditional way ... 100% for real.

The humor of you asswipes attempting to dismiss me out of hand in order to cover up the FACT that you are uniformly COWARDS is not lost on me. If I was at all as you claim ... "nothing" ... then not a single one of you would have ever even posted back.

For a "no one" I draw a lot of fire, since the begining of the Net and well before. Funny, I'm still standing and not a single one of you can make the claim to have wiped me out. I'm real easy to find and even easier to meet with in person. Apparently, you pussified BJJ'ers couldn't find tits in a fucking whore house.

Whether any of you New Age Wannabes "likes" it or not is meaningless. I am here and I have been here ... in the MA World ... taking on all challengers for decades. I remain a Warrior that you noob BJJ shitrats can't dismiss, can't ignore, and most importantly can't take in a FIGHT. Doubt any of what I've posted? Show up and put up or STFU ... panty-waste fuktards. Bring It On. The BEAST

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    Go back and read the thread.
    Post some clips of yourself and get back to us.

I <3 Sirc.