Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 10:11pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine I overreacted. Aspheion is still an ass though.

I took this is as another attempt for Aspheion to rip on the crew. Without that it is kinda funny.

Carry on.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 9:56am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Anyways, I think the throwdown is a great thing. I can't wait to see the WC grappling prowess, the alive ninjitsu and of course JFS's kung fu/cannibalism.
    the sincerity your exhude is overwhelming.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:27am

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know.. it's pretty easy to laugh at people when you sit inside and just watch them walk by. And it's pretty cowardly to sit and make fun of people trying to learn a thing or two, especially when that is the purpose of your site.... to educate.

All the guys at the TD are pretty modest and admit they are learning and don't know much. It's pretty easy to pick on the guy that tries.... but that dosne't make you any bigger of a man.... just a fuckin' asshole. At least have the couresty to PM people and say **** to their cyber face rather then ridicule them and chuckle as everyone else laughs with some innae bullshit.

You sir are an ignorant dick. Unless of course they all find this funny... then of course it's fine by me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:31am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    I don't know.. it's pretty easy to laugh at people when you sit inside and just watch them walk by. And it's pretty cowardly to sit and make fun of people trying to learn a thing or two, especially when that is the purpose of your site.... to educate.

All the guys at the TD are pretty modest and admit they are learning and don't know much. It's pretty easy to pick on the guy that tries.... but that dosne't make you any bigger of a man.... just a fuckin' asshole. At least have the couresty to PM people and say **** to their cyber face rather then ridicule them and chuckle as everyone else laughs with some innae bullshit.

You sir are an ignorant dick. Unless of course they all find this funny... then of course it's fine by me.
    If you are referrign to Osiris, please shut up. Osiris is the father of Bullshido Throwdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:32am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The entire point of this site is to ridicule the stupid crap in the Martial Arts. If you don't agree with it, go to MAP where people who criticize others get banned and it's all rivers of chocolate and gumdrops.

That's not this site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now... I'm refering to Aeso... and I understand the ridicul part... but when ridiculing your own members for attempting to test themselves and learn something new?

What's the point of that? Other then to be a fuckin' dipshit.... honestly...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:42am

Style: TaiChiPrayingMantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I assume that the only people that should show up to a Throwdown are the people with nothing to learn?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:49am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now... I'm refering to Aeso... and I understand the ridicul part... but when ridiculing your own members for attempting to test themselves and learn something new?

What's the point of that? Other then to be a fuckin' dipshit.... honestly...
    The point?

To be a dickhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But why be a dickhead to people who aren't acting, not being frauds, just genuinely tring to learn who are member of your site.

Flame the fakes... flame the bullshiters... use your time for that. Not for dumping on members who actually believe in the sites philosophy. What a joke.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast