221368 Bullies, 4075 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 846
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    1/25/2006 10:11pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine I overreacted. Aspheion is still an ass though.

    I took this is as another attempt for Aspheion to rip on the crew. Without that it is kinda funny.

    Carry on.
  2. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,930

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 9:56am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Anyways, I think the throwdown is a great thing. I can't wait to see the WC grappling prowess, the alive ninjitsu and of course JFS's kung fu/cannibalism.
    the sincerity your exhude is overwhelming.
  3. Slydermv is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    912

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:27am


     Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know.. it's pretty easy to laugh at people when you sit inside and just watch them walk by. And it's pretty cowardly to sit and make fun of people trying to learn a thing or two, especially when that is the purpose of your site.... to educate.

    All the guys at the TD are pretty modest and admit they are learning and don't know much. It's pretty easy to pick on the guy that tries.... but that dosne't make you any bigger of a man.... just a fuckin' asshole. At least have the couresty to PM people and say **** to their cyber face rather then ridicule them and chuckle as everyone else laughs with some innae bullshit.

    You sir are an ignorant dick. Unless of course they all find this funny... then of course it's fine by me.
  4. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:31am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    I don't know.. it's pretty easy to laugh at people when you sit inside and just watch them walk by. And it's pretty cowardly to sit and make fun of people trying to learn a thing or two, especially when that is the purpose of your site.... to educate.

    All the guys at the TD are pretty modest and admit they are learning and don't know much. It's pretty easy to pick on the guy that tries.... but that dosne't make you any bigger of a man.... just a fuckin' asshole. At least have the couresty to PM people and say **** to their cyber face rather then ridicule them and chuckle as everyone else laughs with some innae bullshit.

    You sir are an ignorant dick. Unless of course they all find this funny... then of course it's fine by me.
    If you are referrign to Osiris, please shut up. Osiris is the father of Bullshido Throwdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  5. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,132

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:32am

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    I don't know.. it's pretty easy to laugh at people when you sit inside and just watch them walk by. And it's pretty cowardly to sit and make fun of people trying to learn a thing or two, especially when that is the purpose of your site.... to educate.

    All the guys at the TD are pretty modest and admit they are learning and don't know much. It's pretty easy to pick on the guy that tries.... but that dosne't make you any bigger of a man.... just a fuckin' asshole. At least have the couresty to PM people and say **** to their cyber face rather then ridicule them and chuckle as everyone else laughs with some innae bullshit.

    You sir are an ignorant dick. Unless of course they all find this funny... then of course it's fine by me.
    The entire point of this site is to ridicule the stupid crap in the Martial Arts. If you don't agree with it, go to MAP where people who criticize others get banned and it's all rivers of chocolate and gumdrops.

    That's not this site.
  6. Slydermv is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    912

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:42am


     Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now... I'm refering to Aeso... and I understand the ridicul part... but when ridiculing your own members for attempting to test themselves and learn something new?

    What's the point of that? Other then to be a fuckin' dipshit.... honestly...
  7. mean_liar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Weymouth, MA, USA
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:42am


     Style: TaiChiPrayingMantis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I assume that the only people that should show up to a Throwdown are the people with nothing to learn?
  8. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:49am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydermv
    Now... I'm refering to Aeso... and I understand the ridicul part... but when ridiculing your own members for attempting to test themselves and learn something new?

    What's the point of that? Other then to be a fuckin' dipshit.... honestly...
    The point?

    To be a dickhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  9. Slydermv is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    912

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 11:58am


     Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But why be a dickhead to people who aren't acting, not being frauds, just genuinely tring to learn who are member of your site.

    Flame the fakes... flame the bullshiters... use your time for that. Not for dumping on members who actually believe in the sites philosophy. What a joke.
  10. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,930

    Posted On:
    1/26/2006 12:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.