Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:02am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    I think I've got the Anthony School of Internet figured out. You just make some really, really bad insults then declare yourself the winning.

YOU JUST GOT FUCKING SCHOOLED.
    I declare myself the winning!!!

Wow, talk about the pressure about being an undercover fag bother you, your normal, almost anal retentive use of the written word goes out the window, eh?

BBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:05am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must admit, I sometimes mispell words, a sure sign of homosexuality.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must admit, I sometimes mispell words, a sure sign of homosexuality.
    Admit it, you enjoy your prostate manipulated and gaggin on another man's johnson.

Your vulcan like lack of emotion while posting is a sure sign of hiding your real feelings.

Be proud of who you are.

Really, I can see you know, a few years down the road, shirtless, with your tight cut off jeans and construction boots on, during gay parade in Tampa, shouting "We here, we're queer, GET USED TO IT!"

Little birdie told me you already did some photo shoots for http://www.matbattle.com is that true?
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:12am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This would have been pretty demoralizing if I were still 14.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This would have been pretty demoralizing if I were still 14.
    You have alot to learn in life son. You saying it is kinda like when Mark Hunt hit Cro Cop so hard and the whole stadium went "WWWWOOOOOOOOO" to which Cro Cop had to turn all the way around to say, "HE DIDN"T HURT ME, I SWEAR".

Your post = Cro Cop Internet Version

BBUUHHAHAHAHA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:20am

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    I would just like to take this time to point out the dangers of not wearing a cup while you fight.

I dont care how tough you are, I dont care how bad ass your training is, it is stupid to not protect something that can be perminatly destroyed with as little as 4 pounds of preasure. I have posted my example in the injury thread a while back. I almost lost one of my nuts because I was sparing lightly in my basement with a friend and took a shot without a cup. Its not about 'HA HA that hurt learn to protect your nuts dumbass." Its about "I'm sorry son, the vein has twisted and your nuts are now dead, we have to remove them before you die from the rotting flesh in your nut sack." The death of your testicle can take less then 6 hours after an injury. Once that happens if you stuck it up and stick out the terrible pain you are in you will die from toxic shock as your nuts rot in your sack.

I was lucky, my injury was not serious and I have both my nuts. I urge you to NEVER take that risk with your nuts. The cup doesn't make you less hardcare, shots will still really freaking hurt. You will still learn to guard your nuts. Its not a game, the nuts are not something you can break and heal up in a few weeks. Once they are gone they are gone.
    I read an interview with Ronde Barber, currently of the NY Giants, where he stated that the players in the NFL don't wear cups.

I have misplaced my cup once or twice, and my sihing always makes sure to cup check us once in awhile. I wouldn't recommend not wearing a cup to anyone.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:27am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, let me say, from the very bottom of my heart. **** READING ALL THAT CRAP.

Next, I have fought, with no cup, and gotten nutted, and that sucks, but the worst nutsack injuries I've had have involved bikes and other things that involve metal bars to the balls. I don't recommend sparring without a cup...but my nuts survived it.

Third, SammyKing has no idea what he's talking about. Or rather, he has an idea, which is very warped and scewed by his ridiculous and irrational prejudices and biases.

And finally...

It's called owning your ass, which was too easy
    Anthony, you owned yourself, it was funny, but the joke was on you. Beginning to end. LMAO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:30am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Boxing and JUDO have been the top arts for Self Defense for the last century.

And the most POWERFUL military force in the world trains in a MMA fashion. Hmmm.....
    Asia do you thing the relationship between many of the Gendai Jujistsu schools and judo {as with our school one has to know judo as part of the art} helps with the use SD or not?
    I think it does , I got jump once , did a nage waza , he hit the sidewalk and it was over.
    Last edited by rexkwon; 1/24/2006 10:37am at .

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:33am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because you're asking Asia a question, doesn't mean you have to sink to his level of spelling and grammar.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    First, let me say, from the very bottom of my heart. **** READING ALL THAT CRAP.

Next, I have fought, with no cup, and gotten nutted, and that sucks, but the worst nutsack injuries I've had have involved bikes and other things that involve metal bars to the balls. I don't recommend sparring without a cup...but my nuts survived it.

Third, SammyKing has no idea what he's talking about. Or rather, he has an idea, which is very warped and scewed by his ridiculous and irrational prejudices and biases.

And finally...

Anthony, you owned yourself, it was funny, but the joke was on you. Beginning to end. LMAO.
    Ahh the other grappling god has roused himself from the embrace of his safety blanket.

Ummm, thanks dude, you really told me! :: THUMBS UP::

Now run along before you get your ass handed to you as well.

Aesopian has a whole forumn just for you to talk about how great a crappler you are!
    Last edited by Pandinha; 1/24/2006 10:39am at .
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast