Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre3
    u guys haf no idead do u...u pretend to be dis big shot mma fiters but u are juz losers...mediocre fucktards who work 9-5 hahaha u think an mma champ wud vaste his time on her+? guess again.
    At least people here have enough gray mass to think and write grammatically correct sentences.

Go drink some Steven Seagal juice, probably you already do.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 6:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u guys haf no idead do u...u pretend to be dis big shot mma fiters but u are juz losers...mediocre fucktards who work 9-5 hahaha u think an mma champ wud vaste his time on her+? guess again.
    My GOD when you think they can't get any dumber.

Look fucktard you wouldn't say that **** in my face or anyone elses so go back to pretending you somebody on the internet and :f-off:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 6:04pm

Style: Wao ShenChi/Savate/Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah but then again im not claiming to be a superfighter am i...i woud say this if i was backed up by this guy though

now keep fighting in some small organizations u will never make it in the ufc or pride like butterbean hahahahahah

u guys make fun of seagal but he gets more ***** than you and he is rich as hell...sure his movies suc but he gets millions for them anyway...ahahahaha now go back to ur 9-5 jobs.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 6:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bye bye
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 12:08am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Steven Seagal Sucks donkey balls

I have Bedded more japanese/hawaiian/micronesian chicks than he ever will

an you do ****** Savate.......i bet you wear Speedo Unitards while your in Savate class too huh?

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 8:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shinobi do they still have the 4 corners in Okinawa? I think you said you were in the service so you might know what I mean.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 8:56pm

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seagal sucks... you are confusing his character in the movies with reality, but so does Seagal... Amos Parker shihan 8th dan Yoshinkan Aikido is the highest ranking aikidoka in america... it was my good luck to have him as my first teacher... Seagal just has no clue... he is basically schizophrenic... and really not all that good at aikido...

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 10:56am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Shinobi do they still have the 4 corners in Okinawa? I think you said you were in the service so you might know what I mean.

the 4 corners racin track? hotel? or the boom boom room?........ the only one i checked out was the 3rd one
  9. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 11:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to live there but it was when I was 5-6 years old...so I have no idea what you mean.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I should be more specific. In the sixties there was something called the 4 corners of Okinawa. The Army, the navy, the marines, and the air force would each have their own corner hence the 4 corners. Say you were in the navy and you accidently went over to the armies corner the army guys would beat the **** out of you and tell you to stay at your corner. I was wondering if they still did **** like that in Okinawa.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast