Posted On:
    1/26/2006 2:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Sambo/Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    He is FAAAAAAAAR from being the best.

Its funny you talk about all the BS but don't mention he was choked out by Gene LeBell and releived himself.

That rocks! Is there any chance someone caught that on video?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 3:41pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enech
    You forgot

5 bad actor
    6 wannabe
    7 has stupid fans
    You forgot to say

8 he is a fat ass
    9 he says that if you drink the juice from his lightning bolt, you'll get a real asian experience (whatever that means :icon_eek: )
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:40am

Style: CQB/CQC Todd Lineage.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    You forgot to say

8 he is a fat ass
    9 he says that if you drink the juice from his lightning bolt, you'll get a real asian experience (whatever that means :icon_eek: )

Mmmmmm lightning juice..... :icon_cycl

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 10:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enech
    Mmmmmm lightning juice..... :icon_cycl
    Jesus fucking Christ!!! Dude, I was drinking my coffee when I read your post!!! :5dunce: :tongue1:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I loathe Seagal as an actor, a martial artist, and as a person.

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 12:40pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    I loathe Seagal as an actor, a martial artist, and as a person.
    Yeah, and besides, Jean Claude Van Damne is 100% better.
    :5dunce:
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 12:50pm

Style: Ex-TMA/KB Noob/Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeo
    You're English aren't you?
    With his spelling and grammar I fucking hope not!

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 3:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpaladin
    Yeah, and besides, Jean Claude Van Damne is 100% better.
    :5dunce:
    I started to dislike Van Damne after I watched "KickBoxer", and particularly after he started putting his ass on display in every single movie(remember "TimeCop"). However, after I read that he suffered from bipolar dissorder (and read a few more about him), I started to sympatize with him. "Cyborg" is a good movie, and I think "In Hell" he had a chance to show some acting skills.

Plus he seems like a nice guy, and he really has put an effort to be in great shape after 40... something totally opposite to fat-ass mega-juice Seagal.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 3:58pm

Style: Wao ShenChi/Savate/Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u guys haf no idead do u...u pretend to be dis big shot mma fiters but u are juz losers...mediocre fucktards who work 9-5 hahaha u think an mma champ wud vaste his time on her+? guess again.

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre3
    u guys haf no idead do u...u pretend to be dis big shot mma fiters but u are juz losers...mediocre fucktards who work 9-5 hahaha u think an mma champ wud vaste his time on her+? guess again.
    You good sir have insulted all of the MMA "fiters" of this board. I usually "wud"n't " "vaste" my time on scum like "u", but what the hell.

*takes off glove*

*SLAP*

GONG SAU!!!
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast