Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 12:12pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjelva
    This **** is amazing. Man kidnapped by aliens, taught their secret fighting arts, and now returned to earth to spread the joy? Sign me up!

"Unlike Earth-based martial art systems, Grand Celestial Do doesn't focus essentially on its punches, kicks, throws, and outward techniques. Most of the Grand Celestial Do's strikes and throws are very basic and not complex and resemble those found in Earth-based styles. They are extremely direct and to the point. When Grand Celestial Do can give you the strength of ten elephants, there is no need for complex techniques. The power comes from the hidden secret of the cosmos- Photonic Energy."

"The energy can also increase their hormonal output and speed their bodies healing mechanisms. The end result is UNIMAGINABLE HUMAN STRENGTH."

Is he enlightened? Is he another Charles Manson?
    I wanna know!
    Go for it. For only 750$ a month, what have you got to lose?

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 12:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote from site: "It started to get really interesting when Salusbury came up to me and asked me to do something to him. He outstretched one arm and asked me to pull his arm down with both my hands. Using all my strength, I try to push his arm down. I was not able to do so. Now though Salusbury may be a man in his 50's, he still looked strong. Now this is where it gets beyond interesting. He asked a class member to outstretch her arm. The class member was a petite blonde lady, perhaps about 5'1 and 105 pound. Once again, Salusbury asked me to pull her arm down. Using both arms, I pushed and pulled, but was unable to budge her. It was remarkable. She felt stiff as a stone "

There you have it, folks. Undeniable proof!

software engineer

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 6:42pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Ukemi
    Quote from site: "It started to get really interesting when Salusbury came up to me and asked me to do something to him. He outstretched one arm and asked me to pull his arm down with both my hands. Using all my strength, I try to push his arm down. I was not able to do so. Now though Salusbury may be a man in his 50's, he still looked strong. Now this is where it gets beyond interesting. He asked a class member to outstretch her arm. The class member was a petite blonde lady, perhaps about 5'1 and 105 pound. Once again, Salusbury asked me to pull her arm down. Using both arms, I pushed and pulled, but was unable to budge her. It was remarkable. She felt stiff as a stone "

There you have it, folks. Undeniable proof!
    I guess narrator didn't know how to do a flying armbar.

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 6:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    I guess narrator didn't know how to do a flying armbar.

I guess he hasn't heard of the age old "unbendable arm" trick either.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 11:09pm

Style: BJJ/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sad part is I don't think the guy is insane and actually believes it...it's a 100% money scam (for the real crazies).

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 11:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SEARCH FUNCTION YOU DUMB ASS NOOBS, god dammit, stop feeding the troll it will only get bigger, its fake cause they dont have a phone number to get in contact with them, k, so stop feeding the troll we already had to many threads about this.

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 6:28pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i read through pretty much the whole thing. "we must learn to drink each other's urine" LOL

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 9:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: silat and San Yun Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys and Gals,

I actually live in Grand Rapids, MI...which is about 20 minutes away from Zeeland. Supposedly they have a class in Zeeland. I tried to find out if they were still holding classes there...but apparently no one has any record of it at the community center. *sigh* I SOOO wanted to become a celestial master too... *sigh*

Apparently, there is a Tulsarian Alert out and they have all moved to their Delta 9 location...(I don't know what they have against people from Tulsa.) :guitar:

Chuck

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 4:29am

Style: Multiple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We wouldn't have these douches in Tul$a anyway...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234