Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pacman destroyes Morales

Jesus, Manny Pacquiao has never looked this good. Those accusing him of being one dimensional were silenced because he brought the whole arsenal. Devistating body blows, jabs, hooks, uppercuts. He controlled almost the whole fight, Morales went down twice in the 10th round and the ref stopped it. What a fight.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pacquiao is one of my favorite fighters. He looked fuckin awesome last night. At the same time, Morales is no longer the fighter he once was. No one at 130 lbs can hang with Pacquiao.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think Morales is ready to retire. I can tell hr is getting bored with boxing.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I donīt think anyone has taken more blows to the head in boxing than Morales, all these wars against Barrera and Pacman have been brutal. Heīs had an excellent career, maybe its time for him to get some rest.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Manny Pacquiao came to the ring in the best shape of his life. His impressive win was a lot of good news to his countrymen (myself included!). :qgreenjum

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Darn.

Last time, Morales rolled Pacquiao like a joint. I was hoping he would be able to put on an encore performance.

Anyhow, good for Manny.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    morales began to complain about his legs around round 7(?)

was it because of the body shots? i think a mayweather/pacquio fight is in order. I wouldnt pay to see a morales pacquio 3.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    roguesamurai, your avatar annoys the **** outta me. i dont know why, it just does.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It annoys the **** out of me too, but a dirty noob like me doesnīt have much to choose from...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yoube been here for over 2 years. where have you been?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last