Sponsored Links Spacer Image

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 6:53pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sweet! my first contribution to Tollshido!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 6:57pm

Style: She Sho Nah Fen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i love dudes

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 7:00pm

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold a damn minute, now a moderator is trying to say I'm three people? I told you that a moderator should feel FREE to scope out IPs and look at times. You will find out we are not the same peeps!

HAHA, damn you guys are relentless?!

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 7:02pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    either you're 3 people or you got 2 friends to pose as happy customers to help you peddle your wares. either way nobody's buying it.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 7:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Candycane, rusty nail and hotchick06

All the same pathetic dude.

All banned.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This young guy on Ebay had links to Jim Lacys 18 Daoist Palms site in the past before he got smart and ran away with the made up jows and training to make his own money.

He knows nothing and it shows.

22, young, dumb and full of Jing but not a brain cell in his head.

Cyber tool.

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:17am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You ought to check out some of the allegations on www.defend.net. This Taijiguy on here (also known as BoarSpear on defend.net) was posting and PMing DEATH THREATS to the family members of people on the thread because they were defending iron palm arts. He stated that he had MANY students and that they would KILL for him.

Talk about fucking class!

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 10:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGenX
    You ought to check out some of the allegations on www.defend.net. This Taijiguy on here (also known as BoarSpear on defend.net) was posting and PMing DEATH THREATS to the family members of people on the thread because they were defending iron palm arts. He stated that he had MANY students and that they would KILL for him.

Talk about fucking class!
    Rusty nail, et al. again.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 3:58am

Style: Mogung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chase used to sell on ebay indeed. He was a bit slow in shipping out which worryed me. Great, I'm thinking another guy selling 18 daoist palms and bak fu pai material on ebay that takes money and runs.

I got a box of what I ordered about 90 days later, around the time paypals return policy ends, plus hand weights and 3-4 bottles of dit da jow for free. One was labeled WT which is obviously the white tiger iron palm formula.

The other were the all purpose dit da jow. He was selling meditations from the 18 daoist palms system but other sets which didnt seem to come from any known available source (Jim lacey).

He had some iron body meditations and a set special techniques and also an extra set of mental clarity and qi cultivation meditations that no one else has. Where did he get the bak fu pai iron body materials? From robert gary?

RG was selling materials around the same time for quite a bit of money. I questioned the veracity of some of it. White lotus destructive wei qi meditations, dragon iron palm and the complete system of ba ting gum iron body amongst other things.

These are obviously from doo wai himself. I heard however by contacting people on ebay that were listed as buyers that they had not recieved materials or that sets had missing meditations. Shortly after both along with others had accounts disabled and promptly dissapeared.

This was around 2003-2004. Anyone else buy from him? Someone complained on ebay that the mental clarity meditations he gave away in a newsletter were fake. "No effect" they said.
    Last edited by Aiyaaa; 6/03/2011 4:03am at .

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 9:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why bump a five year old thread about a guy who seems to have closed up shop?

If you want Jow get it from Dale. I am an extreme skeptic and hate all that Chinese medice ****. But I liked Thai liniment and Tiger Balm when I did MT so I asked Dale for his take on it. The blue dragon oil he sent me is bad ass.

http://www.coilingdragon.com/index.p...index&cPath=50
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345