Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:42pm

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thing sounds rather funny! Taijiguy, Are you Chase trying to drag attention to your website? If so, I think this is the wrong way to go about it. If you are one of the people involved in the little war you people were having on the defend.net forum, I think it's immature to bring this to another place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:46pm

Style: shuai chiao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first off if you are really going to do iron palm find a legitimate teacher to teach you and DEFINITLY get the real iron palm medicine. if it is not made correctly it can permanetly disfigure your hand as with other health problems. I have not trained my hand because i am currently doing the real iron vest (not some gay shower exercise), but my friend is and the herbs alone cost $200 and the alcohol was about another $200. the only thing i would suggest buying off ebay for iron palm is the bag if you want to save money

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:49pm

Style: hopkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thing is very immature and i don't know why taijiguy would bring this to another forum!!!

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taiji ironpalm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNail
    This whole thing sounds rather funny! Taijiguy, Are you Chase trying to drag attention to your website? If so, I think this is the wrong way to go about it. If you are one of the people involved in the little war you people were having on the defend.net forum, I think it's immature to bring this to another place.
    Anyone wanna bet candycane and rusty nail (2 characters from a movie) share the same ip address with hot chick o6? this is exactly how the defend.net thing went...several new posters all from the same IP went on a rampage. Hey mods you might wanna take note here.

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taijiguy, so are you admitting you are chase or are you one of the other guys that were involved in the kiddie war on defend.net?

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by taijiguy
    Anyone wanna bet candycane and rusty nail (2 characters from a movie) share the same ip address with hot chick o6? this is exactly how the defend.net thing went...several new posters all from the same IP went on a rampage. Hey mods you might wanna take note here.
    I agree with you that CC, RN, and HC06 have the same writing style, same content, and seem to have the same motive.

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 5:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the moderators wish to check our ip addresses, by ALL MEANS, please review them! This TaijiGuy is a trouble maker it seems! He probably got kicked off defend.net. i can't find a username taijiguy

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 5:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNail
    If the moderators wish to check our ip addresses, by ALL MEANS, please review them! This TaijiGuy is a trouble maker it seems! He probably got kicked off defend.net. i can't find a username taijiguy
    I dunno, you seem pretty phony. Can you explain why Candy Cane uses ddj for TKD?

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 5:14pm

Style: hopkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe if candycane was logged on she could tell you herself. According to the forum she's not!

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 5:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HotChick06
    Maybe if candycane was logged on she could tell you herself. According to the forum she's not!
    Can you stop rotating through your accounts to defend your agenda?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast