Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:36am

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found this seller on ebay over a year ago and although I know he can't be a master at 22 years of age, which I seriously doubt he ever claimed in the first place, I did have a positive purchasing experience and have been dealing with him since then. I did a search on the defend.net forum you speak of but cannot find anything when searching for iron palm arts except normal discussions of iron palm training. i do see thousands of people selling dit da jows on the internet, so what seems to make iron palm arts dangerous but the others safe? i use the jows but have considered them high quality because i have purchased from another place and did not like the quality.

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:39am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out of curiosity, what's dit da jow in characters?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

跌打酒

This is the lay term for dit da jow. Many MAer's use Tieh Ta Jiu/Tit Da Jow meaning Iron Strike Alcohol for Iron Palm medicine Those characters are:

铁打酒

Old School DM

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unusual Iron Body Training Exercise 1
    Here Is A Way Of Iron Body Training I Made Up That May Seem Funny But, I Assure You Any Exercise I Post Will Benefit Your Training And Give You An Extra Edge On You Oppenent(s) And The Competition. Also If It's Something I Made Up It Will Not Be Something That I Made Up Two Day Ago. I Will Have Spend Days After Nights And At Least A Year Training To Assure Myself It Is Effective Enough To Even Tell Someone About Or Post It On The Internet. Actions Are Much Louder Than Words. The Pressure From The Water Is Like Someone Lightly Punching You After Doing This For A Year Your Skin Will Have Create A Tolerance To Light And Medium Hits. The Body Is An Amazing Work Of Art And Will Adapt To Its Surroundings. With This Exercise I Have Tapped Into This Amazing Strength. I Recommend Each Person That Reads This Exercise To Have An Open Mind Before Judging It And Try This Amazing Yet Unusual Exercise.

First Off You Need To Purchase A Massaging Shower Head. Install Your New Shower Head And Prepare To Be Amazed. Start Off Doing This Exercise Three Times A Week.

Iron Body Shower Massage Exercise

Part 1

Rinse Your Body With Water Making It Slick And Turn The Water Off. After You Have Done This Rub Up And Down 15 Reps Both Ways. Up Would Be One Rep And Back Down Would Be One Rep. Do This To Your Arms, Shoulders, Abs Break Into Three Sections, Chest, Sides, Rib Cage, Entire Legs Break It Into Two Sections, Kidneys, Back Of The Head, Around The Front And Sides Of The Neck, Whole Right Side Of The Face Break Into Three Sections And Whole Left Side Of Face Break It Into Three Sections.

After You Have Complete Part 1 Move Onto Part 2
    Um, so this is about rubbing and massaging your body in the shower to make it iron hard?

Gee, the joke writes itself...

Do Not Spray Yourself Directly In The Eyes
    This is a disturbing image...
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 2:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taiji ironpalm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNail
    I found this seller on ebay over a year ago and although I know he can't be a master at 22 years of age, which I seriously doubt he ever claimed in the first place, I did have a positive purchasing experience and have been dealing with him since then. I did a search on the defend.net forum you speak of but cannot find anything when searching for iron palm arts except normal discussions of iron palm training. i do see thousands of people selling dit da jows on the internet, so what seems to make iron palm arts dangerous but the others safe? i use the jows but have considered them high quality because i have purchased from another place and did not like the quality.
    Apparently the guy the false emails were attributed to is a bigshot police trainer and he started google and legal investigations as soon as it happened. The site had to pull the thread while it was investigated.
    Last edited by taijiguy; 1/23/2006 3:03pm at .

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 3:27pm

Style: tae kwan do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Just to inform everyone I have also purchased from ironpalmarts and i found chase to be a very friendly person.With my original purchase i recieved free items that i did not order. When i emailed chase telling him that i would pay for the extra items Chase emailed me back and told me that the items were free, and that he wasn't in the business to make a profit he was just trying to help fellow martial artists! I mean C'mon how much do u expect to make off Dit DA Jow for 7.99 or an ironpalm bag for 9.99

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 3:47pm

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I tried

:fucyc:

I can't find anything related to iron palm arts on www.defend.net. I searched hundreds of threads to no avail, but anyways I'm tired of looking. I went to their website today and didn't see the owner lay claim to being any kind of master. I know that there are some idiots out there that would see a martial arts flick and claim they were a master, but I really have had good success with this guy on ebay. Maybe you are looking at cached pages on google or something that I cannot see, but I don't see these things you speak about on www.defend.net.

Sorry!

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 3:54pm

Style: hopkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went on to defend.net yesterday and the member ironpalmarts seems to justifying his actions and the member boarspear seems like he's just looking for trouble. I spent about 45 minutes reviewing the forum and close to the last page Chase the owner of ironpalmarts stated that the comment about being trained at a shaolin temple in georgia was all in fun by the original person that opened the account ironpalmarts named mr.smith. As a woman I personally think it's a little ridiculous that someone keeps giving chase's home address and saying that he would fight anyone who comes It PLAINLY stats that chase does not want anyone coming to his house thats going to start trouble! For all we know the person that oiginally started this post is the real FRAUD, and is probably boarspear and also saying, this proves that the user boarspear may have sent that email threatening chase's family.

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNail
    :fucyc:

I can't find anything related to iron palm arts on www.defend.net. I searched hundreds of threads to no avail, but anyways I'm tired of looking. I went to their website today and didn't see the owner lay claim to being any kind of master. I know that there are some idiots out there that would see a martial arts flick and claim they were a master, but I really have had good success with this guy on ebay. Maybe you are looking at cached pages on google or something that I cannot see, but I don't see these things you speak about on www.defend.net.

Sorry!

Since the victim knew he didnt send the fraudelant E-mail, and since it claimed threats he turned it over to google, and several law enforcement agencies for investigation. so until the investigation is over, its apparently being treated as evidence in a criminal investigation!!

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 4:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HotChick06
    I went on to defend.net yesterday and the member ironpalmarts seems to justifying his actions and the member boarspear seems like he's just looking for trouble. I spent about 45 minutes reviewing the forum and close to the last page Chase the owner of ironpalmarts stated that the comment about being trained at a shaolin temple in georgia was all in fun by the original person that opened the account ironpalmarts named mr.smith. As a woman I personally think it's a little ridiculous that someone keeps giving chase's home address and saying that he would fight anyone who comes It PLAINLY stats that chase does not want anyone coming to his house thats going to start trouble! For all we know the person that oiginally started this post is the real FRAUD, and is probably boarspear and also saying, this proves that the user boarspear may have sent that email threatening chase's family.

I guess google and the police and ebay will have to sort it out. Since there are people quoting the thread, would you all like to read the entire thread? It was linked to several places and IS available. However i betting that Chase doesnt REALLY want that thread read by anyone else...so before any more fraudelant claims about people are made you might want to discuss damage control with chase before you continue making these claims. i would imagine an admission that someones mouth got away from them and that they posted fake information and made false allegations that carry a criminal and civil penalties would be enough to end the whole mess if its done before any more criminal allegations are made. However I might be wrong since people are now making those same false allegations here.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast