ofcourse

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 4:53pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    That's your conclusion and not this board's.
    Being a noob I must ask - what is this board's conclusion regarding Dallas?

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 12:14am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This board doesn't generally have conclusions, individual posters have conclusions. So why don't you review this thread and form your own rather than expecting other people to think for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 4:40am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pity that everyone seems to be so frightened by these frivilous lawsuits. I have pointed out the many reasons that konigun should be considered a cult on my myspace blog, and have no problem naming them as such. If you check out the wikipedia page, you will see a link at the bottom titled "konigun ninjer fraud" on scam.com. :toothy5: On these, and other, websites I have named konigun a cult, and have had no response from the Hutt or his puppets. Not even from direct e-mails. But I'm just an ass like that, anyways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:21am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, just to make it interesting, I have discovered that one Chris Greene has begun contacting martial arts forums and presenting some form of legal mumbo jumbo demanding that all references to Konigun be removed from their websites. Now, I am sure of two things, one is that the first lawsuit that occurred was specific to information written on e-budo and it was dismissed. The second thing, the new lawsuit again uses information regarding comments on the e-budo website and apparently on wikipedia, but did not name e-budo as a defendant. Now, just to be clear about this, there is no blanket coverage for comments made on the internet. Simply the fact that people don't like what is said about them is not grounds for a lawsuit, but it doesn't stop some people from doing it anyway. My point in letting all know this is to stop people from being bullies, which is the case in this situation. Finally, Mr. Greene is not listed on the second lawsuit, he is not a lawyer and therefore has no standing in this situation.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agranjero, don't you know anything? Most ninjers are paralegals too! And you my friend can be a paralegal too, all you gotta do is pay the fee and get the answers from whoever used them last- bam! You're a legal professional! Not only that, but since ninjers are immune to the law, you can also PRACTICE law! And give legal advice. And since ninjers are also not bound by the Rules of Professional Conduct, you won't have to worry about that bothersome code of ethics, freeing you up to file all the frivolous lawsuits you see fit. See ninjer camp links for more information. (Disclaimer: Please be advised that since most of what you choose to use your certification for will be illegal, therefore will bring in no extra cash flow. And even if it did, it would all be confiscated and spent on double cheeseburgers anyway. Camp fees include the price of answer sheet rental, but every extra day after camp that the sheet is kept will cost five times the fee plus all applicable sales taxes. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich costs are not included in camp fees.)
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445